[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>klinefelter's syndrome >asperger's >genuvagus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8
File: loaded.jpg (70 KB, 474x635) Image search: [Google]
loaded.jpg
70 KB, 474x635
>klinefelter's syndrome
>asperger's
>genuvagus
>infertile
>estrabismus
>one ear deaf
>fat
>ugly haircut
>hyperlordosis
>father left my mom before i was even born
>mother always hated me, says she regrets not aborting me everyday, was kicked out of home when i was 18
>currently living with an old english teacher
>will eventually be kicked out of here too
>won't have anywhere to go

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
Is this how it all ends? I'm not even 20 yet.
Convince me why I shouldn't pull the trigger, /adv/.
>>
Are those excuses?
>>
What are you doing to better your situation?
>>
Either you live day by day or pull the trigger.
>>
>>16479761

He could at least get a better haircut. It's a start.
>>
>>16479751
None of these sound like reasons to die

Change your haircut
When is your teacher kicking you out?
>>
>>16479761
I don't even have my right arm. Nobody will accept me to work. There is no hope.

>>16479767
I live in a Balkan shithole with landmines everywhere. I don't have money to pay for barbers. I have to cut hair by myself.
>>
Natural selection.

There are some that need to "go away" because they do not or can not contribute to society.

Those who cannot take care of themselves should not survive.
>>
>>16479772
I don't know and see
>>16479774

It's just physically impossible for me to achieve any of my dreams in my timeline. I won't ever have children, won't ever have a job. i'll just be homeless and alone forever. its better to shoot myself while i still can
>>
>>16479751
Im genuinely sorry anon, only recently have I learned how shitty this world is. Sounds like you had it tough, and i'm sorry. The decision is yours, I hope you don't do it and try to achieve a sucessful mindset. I understand how difficult it is to get up and keep moving when there is a constant force over your head pushing you down trying to drown you. I think going to depression support groups and such would be helpful, it might not be the same thing, but having a connection with people who have the same issues could help.
>>
>>16479774

>balkan shithole

Now I know this nigga is casting bait.
>>
File: Do_it.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
Do_it.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>16479751
image related.
>>
>>16479775
Cruel, but true. Global warming is coming. Humans have become more than a burden to the world. The less the better.
But this sounds like a bait. >>16479751
>>
Where did you get the money to by the gun?
>>
>>16479777
You can't get a job with one arm?
>>
File: 1446086866845.jpg (63 KB, 776x889) Image search: [Google]
1446086866845.jpg
63 KB, 776x889
>>16479775
>>16479822
>>16479851

I agree with these anons, some people are just not meant to live.

We have too many of us already. The ones who live off of welfare and disgrace the empire built by the pure and noble people are the worst. You're different than muslims and blacks though, at least you're aware you're a problem to human progress.

In any case there is one thing constant: hatred. You either hate yourself enough to kill yourself or hate the world enough to fuck it.

At least take some ISIS shitheads with you on your road to hell

pic unrelated(?)
>>
>>16479777
You being fat is your choice

Why can't you go to am audiologist , they have really hi tech ways to improve hearing. Arm prothetics are so advanced now too
>>
File: One_of_These_Things.jpg (59 KB, 695x535) Image search: [Google]
One_of_These_Things.jpg
59 KB, 695x535
>>16479751
>Ugly haircut
>>
>>16479937
>fat
>>
>>16479751
Try and see if you can pull the trigger twice, OP.
>>
>>16479751
Walk down the freeway 'till you find a farm or town.
Ask for food and bed in exchange for work.
Repeat until you either starve and die (highly unlikely nowadays unless you're hidden from view) or succeed.
Get to know the locals.
Gain you boss sympathy.
Know when you can take a break.
Believe there's a god.
Live you not doing wrong things intentionally.
Die in peace with a clean conscience.
>>
Damn dude, I'd do it. Life is a big game of RNG and it looks like the RNGods just fucked you. I'd pull the trigger and reroll if I were you. Hell, even if there is no reroll I'd rather not play at all with gimped stats like that.
>>
>>16480065
Want to add to this that I'm really sorry OP. I don't want to seem like a prick, I feel for you. I'm genuinely sorry life has turned out this way for you.
>>
>>16480065
DON'T DO IT DON'T DIE PLEASE
>>
File: Klinefeltersample2.png (232 KB, 325x466) Image search: [Google]
Klinefeltersample2.png
232 KB, 325x466
>>16479955
>>16479913
Being fat is a condition for anyone with Klinefelter's syndrome. Patients also have female pubic hair pattern, wide hips, gyno, weaker bones, etc. That's a result of the extra X chromossome the individual gets, he eventually earns plenty of charateristics unique to women but he's still a man. Much of transgender people who were male and then turned into female have that disorder. OP might want to starve himself and lift everyday but he'll never be normal in terms of body.
>>
>>16480093
So he's the perfect trap?
>>
Is OP even still here?

Don't listen to the eugenicists pls, it's perfectly possible for you to live a normal life with Klinefelter's
It's just that you have to get out of your shitty living conditions. Why are your parents so awful?
>>
File: klinefeltersample3.png (243 KB, 294x704) Image search: [Google]
klinefeltersample3.png
243 KB, 294x704
>>16480107
Not really. Biologically speaking he's considered a male individual of the homo sapiens species, but with a genetic disorder that gives him some female traits. That and all the other problems he listed like not having an arm. Also he produces low testoterone and his dick/testicle size is much smaller than the average. Patients with the XXY chromossomes also have above average heights, that's the only light in it. They're often 6'2, 6'3, 6'4, etc. But that also comes with being shy, clumsy, etc. There's a lot to the XXY chromossomes. This comes from someone in med school.

Much of what he said is independent of him having Klinfelter's (ie Asperger's, estrabismus, genuavagus). Not sure if he was born without an arm or had it cut off at some point of his life.
>>
>>16480122
Also considering the awesome amount of disabilities he has I would say his mother would use drugs or drink alcohool during pregnanc. Not surprising considering he's from some slav country in the Balkans.
>>
You can lose weight, get nicer hair.
Sorry about your family but shit happens not everyone is born lucky. Same happened to me, both parents hate me but you just gotta try and get over it.Try and get a job and counselling help. Please don't listen to those fucking trolls. And don't fucking do it.
>>
>>16480113
I cant. Not when when there are all these forces putting me down. I feel like a whole skyscraper fell on top of me and I'm trying to get up but I can. If I woke up and my biggest problem was klinefelter's I'd be the happiest person on earth.

>Why are your parents so awful?
Please. If you gave birth to a monster how would you treat it with love. I sometimes actually understand them. Though I tried to be nice while I could. Now its too late
>>
>>16480137
I believe in you

Your life isn't over, it's getting interesting !
>>
>>16480143
I'm sorry mate but no. I'm not even 20 and this is all the shit I'm already going trough.
What's next? Cancer? Osteophorosis? Diabetes? Losing my teeth? All of them? Steping on another landmine on the way to work?
>>
>>16480156
You're fine.
You can do it! Think about all the rad shit in the future! Robot arms!!!
>>
File: 1445453009452.png (272 KB, 508x680) Image search: [Google]
1445453009452.png
272 KB, 508x680
>>16480163
>I will have money to buy robot arms
Yeah, good night 4chan
>>
>>16480166
You will. Honestly man its not that bad. Post pics.
Why is English guy kicking you out
>>
File: maria_gif_by_aria666.gif (51 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
maria_gif_by_aria666.gif
51 KB, 120x120
>>16480122
So....he's the perfect trap? Poor sickly fem boy
Pic related
>>
>>16480239
Except for being overweight, 6'5, and built like a slot machine, I guess.
>>
>>16480256
Overweight can be adjusted and clothes make the man(woman).
>>
>>16480137
>a monster
Wut, if your parents seriously think you are a monster only because of what you listed in the OP they are fucked up people
I understand, you must feel overwhelmed. But please, if you hang around long enough to find a way to sort out at least where you'll live, I'm sure one by one you can start getting through the other shit OP. Don't end it now. Your life has barely started as you said.
>>
>>16480256
I'd bet some people are into that
>>
>>16479751
Anon, even though you have all that shit it just takes a few things to pretty much fuck and derail your shit up/entire life.

A lot of the things you see as issues could be easily fixed. As for your homelessness you can attempt fixing it by calling 411 and seeing if you can get help.
>>
>>16480482
>A lot of the things you see as issues could be easily fixed
This, I know it's hard when you're feeling hopeless but the most important thing is to not lose perspective
>>
>>16480384
While I'd normally agree, someone earlier in the thread was explaining how weight is kind of out of his hands at this point.
>>
OP how come you dont have an arm?
>>
>>16481083
Bus crash. I was going to school in bus and a car hit in 90 degrees right on my dear. I was 12.
>>
>>16481245
*seat, not dear
>>
you're clearly reasonably intelligent, which is probably the most important trait of all

here's the best advice i have for anyone:
always work on improving yourself. every day, do the following three things:
1) take care of some personal business
2) do something that permanently improves you
3) do something you enjoy

personally i believe this is the way to a happy life
>>
>>16479774
When you can't have a good haircut, shave your head.
>>
>>16481266
This. OP seems like a smart person and is frustrated because they have no outlet.
>>
>>16481323
How do you know I'm smart?
>>
Typical professional victim. Do some shit to better your situation.
>>
Do it. Your life is so shit it's not even worth called life. Just end your suffering.
>>
>>16479751
You can change at least 1/4 of that but yeah, you life definitely sounds pretty shitty, which makes it a perfect starting point, even a small improvement would have a huge impact on the shittiness of it.

Start with securing a place to sleep, and a haircut. No barber isn't an excuse, you can do a lot with a mirror and shitty scissors. As for the place to sleep, why would she kick you out? Assuming it's 100% certain, aren't there shelters, Churches and the likes? Also what would be your ambition? A clear long term goal?

You have a story to tell, man and the chance for a happy ending too. It will be damn hard, probably much harder than what most of us will even experience but it's possible. It would be damn impressive if you managed it, you could inspire others. Give it a try. Although I would also perfectly understand why you would just quit, life sure didn't go easy on you but shit, you still have the chance to turn it to the better, better use it.

>>16480648
The anon still got a point with clothes. Even a fat guy can look somehow respectable when dressed right. Compare that to a fat chick, which is pretty damn hopeless in the look department.

>>16481916
Not him but
>balkan shithole
>writes in English reasonable well
>enough capacity to analyse his situation
You are AT VERY LEAST a bit above average intelligence.
>>
Go to a hairdresser now and watch some 1 month body transformation vids. Then buy a pull up bar and throw the gun away.
>>
At least so it away from your teachers home. Kill yourself, pussy fagot.
>>
>>16483209
Implying she wouldn't love to ravish his cold body.
>>
Your problems are rather trivial. Fix your lifestyle and get a job. Stop running away and shifting the blame. You live in a first world country and aren't limbless.
>>
So did OP do it or just went to sleep?
>>
>>16479751

The absolute hardest step to making your dreams come true is the first one.

If you do anything in life, what would you do?
>>
quitter...
>>
>>16479751
Being fat and having spinal problems are the result of your lifestyle, you can decide to improve on yourself now or deal with your insecurities for the rest of your life.
>>
is it possible to leave your 'balkin shithole' for an area of europe that might hook you up with some testosterone?
You could mill in with the refugees
>>
>Is this how it all ends?
I should fucking hope so, you shouldn't have survived birth.
>>
>>16484817
kek
>>
You are useless. Nobody loves you because you're an abomination. Are you even human, OP? Just do it.
>>
>>16484817
le edgy teen
>>
I can relate to you in some ways, OP. But I've been down the suicidal road more than enough to know that if you're talking about suicide, you still feel you've got something to live for. Otherwise you'd just do it.

And frankly, those aren't good reasons to die. When I've been so broken down like you, I started using "fuck it" as my motto and stopped giving a shit about what others think. You're an able-bodied person, you aint useless. Your mom doesn't get to tell you what kind of person you are, either.
>>
>>16484817
this
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.