[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've noticed a lot of young guys are already balding.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 251x201
I've noticed a lot of young guys are already balding.

I don't want to be shallow but it's a real turn off.

Why are there so many balding young men out there now days?
>>
>>16478249
Ur actually not young, that's why
>>
It has always been like that.

It's just that men your age are starting to bald, because you're getting older (and uglier).

:)
>>
>>16478249
lawl, complaining about a bit of hair :P
try to imagine what us guys have to deal with, chicks actually get really ugly with age, flappy tits, loose skin under the arms and such.
>>
Even if OP wasn't young, she's still saying "young men." Her age doesn't change how young they are.
>>
>>16478251
>>16478254
>>16478267
Guys ages 20 to 25 tho?
>>
There aren't, you just notice it more. Prolly because /adv/ can't stop talking about it lol.
>>
>>16478249
I don't get why balding is such a big deal.
It's just fucking hair. Every guy is gonna get bald one day. If a girl won't date a guy because he's balding then that's really shallow.

Fucks sake, why is everything about looks? I wouldn't give two fucks about what my bf looks like as long as he treated me well. He could be balding or fat or have acne or whatever and it would not mean shit.

I was talking to this guy once who legit thought he was balding (HE WAS NOT.) and he kept saying how the only way to look good bald is to have a 6 pack and huge biceps, etc. Which is so fucking ridiculous. Do whatever the fuck you want. Don't waste your life living up to other peoples expectations.

Sorry for all the swearing, I don't usually use these words a lot. This just got on my nerves lol
>>
>>16478267
LOL "flappy tits"
>>
>>16478285
>He could be balding or fat or have acne or whatever and it would not mean shit

Well no, these things means he has poor lifestyle habits.
>>
>>16478271
Yep.
You need to be married or at least with a long term girl before you hit 28 for this very reason.
You're ageing and you're looks are fading fast.

Otherwise your going to be "that" guy, the one who still dresses like he 20 when he's 35 and dances in clubs alone because all his bros have settled down and moved on. Chatting to the young temps about bands their parents listen too and when they invite you to a house party you turn up with a bottle of wine and potato salad.
>>
>>16478288
Lol was just trying to make a point
>>
this thread is femanon bait.

stop replying

sage
>>
>>16478305
Yeah, no. I'm a guy and I'm seeing lots of guys receding. No balding in our family line luckily, but eh I'd rather be balding than deal with mental issues.
Anyway, balding isn't a big deal in my opinion, it just happens.
>>
>>16478249

I've noticed a lot of young girls are already wrinkled and washed out.

I don't want to be shallow but it's a real turn off.

Why are there so many old looking young girls out there nowadays?
>>
>>16478462

Shit everything goes downhill after 25

Like their genes just say fuck it
>>
>>16478292

What a joke. Married long term girls can fuck you over harder than anything the instant they get bored. Here's an example you get and marry a girl and then go bald so she cheats and finds someone else while divorcing your ass.
>>
>>16478468
same with dudes though... seems like both genders get ugly in their 20s. I can't stand wrinkles on guys...
>>
>>16478483
>same with dudes
Except not at all. Men don't peak until their 30s.

I'm 25 and have smoother skin than most women I know and I absolutely no products on my skin.
>>
>>16478488
Nah. In the end, it's subjective. But men start getting physically weaker after they hit 30. There aren't many athletes in the game after 30. Young men can be pushed really far, 30s they start losing that resilience...
>>
>>16478498
who the hell is talking about physical ability? confirmed for femanon troll
>>
>>16478500
Less physical ability means their bodies deteriorate after that
>>
>>16478503
fly away femanon troll

you ma cuz men look good well into their 30s.

look at mayweather. he's 38, look good, and is the world champion in boxing who just retired unbeaten
>>
>>16478506
but he's asian, most Asians age really well (women too)
Again, saying all men age better is subjective. I think both genders age fairly equally.
I don't care about aging. I try to never use my looks to get anything, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>16478506
There are exceptions, of course

You sound butthurt lol
>>
>>16478510

They don't age equally. Women put gunk and makeup on their faces to compensate aging worse than men. Not even including the Botox and facials they get constantly

>In 2012, a record-setting 6.1 million Americans (94 percent of them women) received Botox injections.
>>
>>16478517
That definitely takes a toll on your face if you use it everyday. Then again, Botox and makeup result out of standards for women we see on TV/society. there's no ingrained need for that stuff.
>>
>>16478483

> jealous fem detectec

Guys only get better looking, girls already look like whores past 22.
>>
>>16478249
Bad genes. It makes me happy. In ten years i'll still look like im in my twenties with a full set of hair while everybody else will be fat and bald
>>
>>16478510
>mayweather
>asian
LITERALLY a femanon troll

you don't care about aging yet are trying to bait men with this thread? lol
>>
>>16478524
lol then no women would be married past the age of 22? And all men would divorce their wives?
your argument makes no sense...

And personally I am more attracted to younger people as well. I think men and women are most attractive as teens up until they're in their 20s, but this is a subjective view
>>
It's either genetics or stress and it's always been a common thing, I know a couple of friends who are already balding and one of them just turned 20 this summer.
>>
>>16478271
>>16478249

some people say it is because of factors like stress, smoking, poor diet, etc

Most of my family didnt lose their hair til later, but I started losing mine at 24 and my uncle lost some hair and shaved it before he was 20.
>>
>>16478527
This describes me

>26 but could pass for 18
>still get carded
>great grandfather had hair like mine, never lost it. It turned pure white
>family has a history of living long with few medical issues

If I do start losing it I am going Mr. Clean mode.

>>16478498
Pic related is counterpoint

>37
>retired, but came back because his kids wanted him to play
>setting records in the weight room
>still one of the best defensive players in the NFL
>>
>>16478249
Women can reject men for factors largely out of their control like height and baldness without much conflict. Men can not reject women for factors they can control like weight without being harassed.
>>
>>16478676
>Men can not reject women for factors they can control like weight without being harassed.

Yes they can. They simply do not approach the fat ones and do not respond to any indicators of interest.
>>
>tfw balding

I just shaved that shit off and now rocking a sweet beard.

STOP OPRESSING BALDING PEOPLE YOU BIGOT BASTARD
>>
TFW men just get hotter untill like 65y/o if good lifsestyle.
TFW so do some currynigresses.
>>
>>16478524
>girls already look like whores past 22.
12*
>>
>>16478726
>TFW so do some currynigresses.
proof is needed
>>
>>16478498
Athletes stop being good after 30 because they lose their motivation to train as much as they did before. To stay on top at any global sport you'll need much more work than the average work week is. It isn't really that motivating to torture yourself when you've got enough money to be set for the rest of your life.

Then there are cases like >>16478656 and Jaromir Jagr. They are fucking beasts and running circles around guys that are 20 years younger than they are. The reason they can do it is that they still train just as hard or even harder than they did while they were 20. They don't play for the money or fame. They do it because they really love the sport and it's their passion.

Yeah if you do nothing at all you'll notice how your body stops growing and getting stronger automatically at around 20-25. It doesn't mean that you can't do anything about it. You'll just have to actually work to see some improvements after that.
>>
File: mia.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>16478741
>tfw MIA is 40! and not going ugly for like at least a decade!
>>
>>16478288
Balding is almost always totally genetic. Being fat is usually based on lifestyle choice and after puberty, acne usually is, too.
>>
People in this thread acting like everyone doesn't care about looks LMAO
>>
I read somewhere that it's actually a sign of an overabundance of testosterone.
>>
>>16478656
>>26 but could pass for 18
>>still get carded
My babyface afroamerican
Full head of hair is all I have going for me tho...
>>
>>16478488
>Men don't peak until their 30s.

the lies you guys tell yourselves are hilarious. unless you take good care of yourself, everyone starts to look like shit by 30.
>>
>>16478863
>Forget the old myths. According to a new study women in San Francisco reach their sexual peaks at age 26, while San Francisco men peak later at 32.

http://blog.sfgate.com/relationships/2014/11/12/study-says-s-f-women-reach-sexual-peak-at-26-men-at-32/

Not my fault you can't deal with reality.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.