[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you make much money as a stripper with c cup saggy deflated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (721 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 1136x640
Can you make much money as a stripper with c cup saggy deflated tits? I'm young though
>>
>>16474676
If you suck dick yes if not it's an up hill battle.

Why would I choose the ugly bitch over the pretty one with perky tits if I'm paying.
>>
>>16474676
No, if you want to make loads of dough you gotta have nice bug perky titties
>>
>>16474676
why strip when you can make as much money, and more, as a camgirl, without having to deal with costumers and management in person?
>>
>>16474676
Show us your money makers.
>>
>>16474676
No, I have the final decision it is my market I can pick and choose who I give my money too. However if you have services like sex I will second thoughts about choosing you over better quality stock.
>>
>>16474796
*have

Fuck my English
>>
>>16474676
You're a beautiful,smart intelligent woman. Selling your body will only make you hate the world for only loving the surface of you instead of the depths of your greatness which encompasses your mind and body.

Within you is a galaxy of wonder and greatness.
>>
>>16474676
Camgirl is better.
>>
>>16474834
you sound like a male feminist
>>
>>16474834
hahah fucking gay dude
>>
>>16474834
Why would I hate the world for being the way it is? Humans are shallow as fuck, maybe a few million years of evolution will fix that, or make that worse.
>>
>>16474843
Advice on camming?
>>
>>16475467
Start on 4chan.
>>
>>16474834
*tips*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.