[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really feel like no one believes me, but I have like 10 girlfriends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (496 KB, 650x661) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496 KB, 650x661
I really feel like no one believes me, but I have like 10 girlfriends. I have a couple dudes who are really into me. None of the girls I fuck with are sluts. I mean, not any more than me. We all go hiking, we all fuck, we all have a group of close friends...I have 10 different circles at least of girls in this town. None know of eachother. I feel like the ultimate slut, but I'm a dude. I feel so conflicted. I could call them all to pick me up right now and I could cry and fall into their arms and fuck them for hours and days. At some point I'm going to get shot or something...but nothing ever happens. I'm in too deep to stop. I guess. Whatever? I'm 24. Am I really good at life or just a piece of shit?
>>
How do you possibly hide that? Seems inevitable to run into one of them while out with another
>>
>>16474340
As long as nobody gets hurt don't worry about it.....
>>
Treat yourself to a vasectomy
>>
>>16474340

>none of the girls i fuck with are sluts
>at least not any more than me
>i feel like the ultimate slut

Dat cognitive dissonance tho
>>
File: STIENS-FEATURE.jpg (110 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
STIENS-FEATURE.jpg
110 KB, 640x360
Sex is merely advanced massage.
>>
I think the more unbelievable part about this is that you would even want or enjoy that. I mean, it actually sounds like an endless chore at that point. I would never in a million years even want to experience that for a little while. All the tiny moving pieces and where is the free time? How do you even manage to put down your smartphone or use social media?
>>
>>16474340
>Am I really good at life or just a piece of shit?
Neither--you're a douchebag.
>>
File: _1875-vi.jpg (271 KB, 790x1000) Image search: [Google]
_1875-vi.jpg
271 KB, 790x1000
In a relative similar situation only that in my position is less than 5 girls. Some of them know of the others, some of them have even bf. One of them is living with his bf. I don't know, I enjoy it.

At the same time I feel a little empty, because none of them is THE GIRL. I broke up with my ex 6 months ago, this is my way to get over it. And is working, at least I'm not crying like a fucking baby.

22yrs old here.

My advice: Don't create drama, just fuck them and enjoy every little aspect of the situation. Life is too short to cry and feel bad.

I love sex, I love being in love too, but well, that's not always possible. And even being in a relationship, life is too short to fuck just one girl. Every girl I fuck is like fucking another universe.

Every pussy is another theme park. Every blowjob, every tit, every everything.

Enjoy it, a lot of anons wants that kind of life but they're too ugly or too pussy.
>>
File: american-splendor-1.jpg (120 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
american-splendor-1.jpg
120 KB, 400x527
>>16474375
Now now, don't rush to judgement on OP. Aside from being a sex addict what has he done wrong?
>>
We don't believe you.

Provide proof of your fantasy claims or fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.