[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so I just got back from subway, and I ordered my normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 300x219
Okay, so I just got back from subway, and I ordered my normal sandwich (footlong BMT), and I got it with provolone and mustard and ranch sauce and olives and pickles and banana peppers nad lettuce and onions and tomatoes and also bacon, and an extra large soft drink and 2 choco (thats what i call chocolate) chip cookies, and the cute latino girl behind the counter was trying to look away from my face and also holding back laughs. I realized I had just ordered what my stomach asked for and not what society would deem a sandwich with manners. Why people have to judge sandwich etiquitte is beyond me. Fuck those people. So anyways, my sandwich was apparently very unacceptable because everyone was staring at me when I went to get my soft drink from the fountain.

In a last ditch attempt to save face, I said my soft drink choice out loud while I poured it at the fountain. "Diet coke! I love diet coke because im watching my health!" and I made sure to suck in and lift up my chest harder than normal while I walked out the door.

So basically, I'm looking to start learning how to build a goal-oriented sandwich that shows that I have class and taste, I am tired of my dining habits preventing me from picking up the Ladies. For instance, what is a good kind of bread to start with, and what meat looks the best on it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
>>
10/10 thread, would read again
>>
Get a Spicy Italian with Italian herbs and cheese.
>>
tuna melt
on 6 inch honey oat
pepperjack
add bacon
toast
spinach, lettuce
Chipotle sauce, Sriracha sauce
>>
this is honest to god the best thread i've read on /adv/ in months
>>
Omg haha. Well get something boring like standard cold cut. But you do you man go for it!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1097x816) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123 KB, 1097x816
Subway is shitway.
Their bread still squeaks.
If you can't afford jason's deli or jersey mikes, then you are no man worthy of any sandwich taste.
Cry into your poor mans pbn' artificial schmuckers until you learn how to eat portionately.
(thanks for the giggle)
>>
>>16471061
This thread is legendary. Fuck the haters, order it your way and walk out like a bad ass motherfucker walking away from an explosion every time.
>>
>>16471061
Words of wisdom:

A BMT with all that stuff on it, two choco cookies and a diet Coke have fewer calories than a BMT with all that stuff on it, two choco cookies and a regular Coke.
>>
>>
Man, you should not give a fuck what people think, when it comes to food. That is how you like it, don't follow the typical menue options. Great post BTW.
>>
Reminds me of the day when I ordered a Whopper with nothing but meat and the employee was quite reluctant about accepting the offer, deeming my creation "totally gross" without any hesitation of telling me so. It took quite some time to make her believe I was actually serious, had a good laugh that day.
>>
I work at subway and honestly nobody gives a fuck or even thinks about what combo you're putting on what sandwich. All we think about is finishing your fucking sandwich so you get the fuck out and we can get back to sitting on our ass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.