[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
contacting my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What difference does it make if I look pathetic contacting my ex?

yeah, she might giggle and make fun or whatever but who cares. who the fuck am I?

I miss her, I am desperate... she is better than me. So fuck it right?

I don't care if we are just friends or whatever, she was everything to me, and that's ok if we cant be together but I cant stand feeling like I don't have my soul anymore.

someone talk to me...
>>
>>16468470

find a new gal

seriously that is your best bet
>>
>>16468470
Nothing lies down that road but heartbreak and bitterness, friend.
>>
No matter what happens, you will never feel satisfied. And if she takes you back, you will resent her for not loving you as much as you love her.

Don't do it. It is soul poison. You will see all your fond memories of her twisted, corrupted. Keep the nice memories, and walk away. Maybe things will work out with her in another life.
>>
>she is better than me.
This is what killed everything right here. Not because "she is better" but because you're a faggot who thinks you can't do better.
>>
>>16468653
I actually have fucked at least 12 girls since I broke up with my ex... one of which is pregnant with a child from me possibly and I still cant stop thinking about my ex...

>>16468677
isn't that just giving up? I mean... the guy she was with now knew her before she met me, and then I basically started dating her, now she is with the new guy but the difference between him and me is he stuck around as a friend and waited till she was single again... I just gave up.
>>
Dont do it. Many have been down road, few have come back well.
>>
Why did you break up OP?
>>
>>16469179
Its complicated... I was insecure about her talking to other men. She always wanted to go out to clubs with her other friends and it bothered me.

One night I went through her phone and found out that after we had a fight she met up with a guy and had sex with him.

when I found out it was like a nightmare... I felt disgusted with her as a human being and broke up with her... she said she hooked up with this guy just to get revenge on me for the fight...
>>
She's not better than you, she just might be the better half of you...
>>
>>16469202
She cheated on you and you honestly believe she's better than you? You clearly had every right to feel insecure, but you're a fucking idiot if you think getting back together with her will result in something different or better. Bitches don't change, but you can.
>>
>>16469245
I know, I have no idea why the fuck I miss this girl so much. I just put everything I had into the relationship and it didn't work out... I guess that's why it hurts so bad.

Every time a relationship didn't work in the past I could say I really didn't put much effort in. but this time I did everything I could.
>>
>>16468470

Shit happens, brah.

Just think about how ridiculous it is:

>She cheated on you
>She had an orgasm with another guy
>She actually enjoyed it
>She got another penis inside her

Why would you want to be with her if she's not, at least, sorry?
Why would you accept someone who doesn't want you?
I'm not saying you're lame, the situation is lame, alpha the fuck up, bro. You're more than this.
>>
>>16468470
Nothing wrong with contacting her, missing her, etc. Just make sure you continue to live your own life while experiencing this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.