[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first uni girlfriend just broke up with me because she said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: lonelinessbench.jpg (2 MB, 1492x1120) Image search: [Google]
lonelinessbench.jpg
2 MB, 1492x1120
My first uni girlfriend just broke up with me because she said we rushed into it and she doesn't know if she wants this right now and wants to find herself. I know the real reason and it's because I couldn't satisfy in the bedroom due to my problems with low libido, premature ejaculation and moderate erectile dysfunction.

She was the best thing that happened to me here, and she probably made me the happiest I've ever felt. She was way out of my league and actually started the whole relationship herself. she was the one that texted me first etc etc so this was basically a situation that only a complete fucking failure could screw up. And you're looking at that guy.

The first time we had sex it was actually okay but the second time was bad and she changed from that day forwards. I knew she wouldn't stay with me for long after that. This only lasted like 3 months by the way but it feels like longer.

Now I don't know what the fuck to do. I'll never find a situation like that again. I'll never find someone as pretty as her again, and if I do it'll actually take me effort to get with them.

Any girl I get with from now on is probably just going to seem inadequate and I don't see myself getting with anyone anyway because I'm too quiet. This was pretty much my last chance and I ruined it. Even if I do get another chance, my fucked up sexual functioning will just ruin that as well. I've been to a GP about it and they said it's probably my depression or a hormone problem so I'm getting blood tests tomorrow.

What should I do going forwards though? I can't shake the feeling that this was meant to be and I wont be getting another chance as good as this one was for the rest of my life. Everywhere I go in the city I'm reminded of her and what could have been if only I'd been able to function like a normal human being. I was so close and so far, it's agonising. The mental torment that that puts on me is just overwhelming.
>>
What's wrong with putting in some effort from now on?
>>
>>16468029
Nothing, it came across wrong. My point was meant to be that if I can't make it work when I basically didn't have to put effort into starting the whole thing off, how am I going to make it work when I actually do?
>>
You should've put more effort in. Did you masturbate frequently OP?
>>
>>16468037
I actually did try as hard as I could, I can't help how bad I am in the bedroom though.

I used to a while ago but I've since cut it back a lot. Now I'm stopping completely.
>>
I've heard that opiates help some guys with premature ejaculation. But, they won't prescribe you that, obviously.
>>
>>16467980
>wants to find herself
More toxic than polonium. Neo wishes he could dodge bullets like you just did.

Move on and live happily ever after.
>>
>>16468070
Too late now anyway
>>16468087
I'm pretty much doomed to repeat this cycle endlessly though. Don't see much point anymore.
>>
>>16468092
Then quit and go do something you enjoy for a change.
>>
Has anyone ever told you that "there are plenty of fish in the sea"? You should move near the ocean.
>>
>>16468096
I don't like being alone though. It's just horrible thinking about how this could have worked but didn't because of such a fucked up reason.

>>16468100
I know that's true but I don't really want anyone else right now. No matter who I get lucky enough to form a relationship with, they'll leave me within a few months anyway.
>>
>>16468103
It seems illogical to base all future experiences off of 1 failed attempt. But, maybe that's just me.

How old are you?
>>
>>16468103
There are a lot of things we don't like in our lives.

Play the cards you've been dealt to the best of your ability. Consider the cost efficiency of having to settle for an indecisive narcissist vs. loneliness.
>>
>>16468110
This actually happened the last time I had a girl interested in me. I'm 18.

>>16468113
She wasn't really a narcissist though, she was actually fine until I fucked it all up and then things got bad.
>>
>>16468121
There will be many years ahead. Forget about girls for a bit, and try to save some money for travel.
>>
>>16468137
I get that, and I guess an opportunity similar to this could come up again but what bites isn't necessarily the fact that this particular relationship ended.

It's because it shouldn't have ended and probably wouldn't have if I was in good health. It's the fact that even if I do find someone else, this is bound to just happen again. She was meant to be the one I stayed with, I know it.

I'm going home in a few days too, don't really want to tell my parents about it all, how do I do that?
>>
>>16467980

yo OP if she texted you first and made the moves then I doubt you're not attractive. it sucks man but don't let it get you too down. grief in these situations is of course natural but look at the positives. Visit a doctor for help, keep motivated, she'll be sad she fucked up in the future.
>>
>>16468143
Thanks, man. That's why it fucking kills me inside though, to know that she obviously was interested and the only thing that ruined it was my inability to perform properly.

I'm getting blood tests as I said but I don't know what to do with myself at this point. She was all I had. The only real reason I got up every morning.
>>
>>16468141
I don't know what your relationship with your parents is like. I've never had a solid relationship with mine. Tell them you and your gf are taking a break? That's something you need to figure out for yourself, really.
>>
>>16468160
Well its pretty good as far as I can but I just feel pathetic telling them it ended after like 3 months.
>>
>>16467980
>>16468029
>>16468037
Imagine if this situation was reversed.
>>
OP here, just asked her directly if the reason she broke it off is because of the sexual issues. She said it's not. I still don't believe her but fuck it. I give up.
>>
>>16468231
She's lying, but heres the thing dude. You're taking a college girlfriend seriously. Stop looking to these hoes for a disney tier romance, that shit doesn't exist. Heres your new plan

>Find college sluts
>Bang them using protection
>Get experience in bed

It's that simple. Don't take this shit seriously either. Girls are supposed to be a fun distraction at this stage.
>>
>>16468328
Where am I going to meet people after college? Everyone will be married or taken already surely.
>>
>>16468328
And yeah I know she's lying. Don't see what for though, I don't see why she'd care about hurting my feelings when she's breaking it off anyway.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.