[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need someone to talk to /adv/. I'm tired of feeling alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441968052381.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1441968052381.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
I need someone to talk to /adv/. I'm tired of feeling alone and worthless. I'm not a virgin, i'm not socially awkward, and I think i'm somewhat decently attractive. I've had sex with well over 20 girls but at the same time that doesn't really mean anything to me. I wan't someone who I can just vibe with and connect with mentally. Every time I like a girl it just falls through and goes nowhere. I can provide pics if people want to see more
>>
File: 1447537640439.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1447537640439.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>16465585
I'm in the same boat, so you're not alone.
And we're certainly not worthless.
>>
>>16465585
>>>/facebook/
>>>/soc/
>>>/trash/
>>
Actually I'm in the same boat as well. I'm in a relationship right now that I know isn't going to end up anywhere but I'm too content with it to end it.
>>
Do you kik?
>>
Isn't that just neediness? The big solution has nothing to do with other people. You can solve this problem internally.

People try to solve the feeling of worthlessness via the path of least resistance (which is validation from external sources like other people), but you gotta dig in deep to see what is really making you unhappy. It's usually something other than "tfw no gf". You need to sit and think over what makes you happiest.

If you come up with nothing, then you are probably stuck in a rut and need to do new things to find it.
>>
>>16465996
I'm stuck in a rut where I feel as I need a gf to be happy. I can't figure out how to be happy alone.
>>
>>16465585
I feel you, Anon. It might be a little different because I'm pretty much asexual, but yeah. I sometimes feel like I will never be able to be in a relationship with anyone because I don't like sex, I only have male friends (which usually stirs up jealousy in relationships), I don't like changing my hairstyle (Yes. I know. It's dumb, but this has been kind of a deal in previous relationships), and I like locking myself up for whole weeks to play video games and not talk to anyone except in game (I've had guys taking the lack of attention I'd give them in those weeks too personally). Many of my guy friends want to have sex with me, and I can get relationships fairly easily, Just like you said: I just want someone who I can just vibe with and connect mentally. Hell, I'm even in for open relationships, but then again: some guys just can't have sex with other girls without having feelings for them. Get what I mean?
>>
>>16466238
That's very common. I deal with that shit a lot too. A fundamental discomfort with myself, never feeling good enough unless others were telling me so, which was rare. I was told to raise my self esteem through doing esteemable acts, so now I'm part of a service club and i make sack lunches for homeless people and other shit.

It's not a bad gig, honestly. Feels nice to be of service to others, a lot nicer than feeling like an asshole for trying to manipulate girls for sex or continue in unhappy relationships just for companionship. Plus i talk to and hang out with other members of the club in a whole new social circle
>>
>>>/socialmedia/
>>>/omegle/
>>>/artificialintelligencebots/
>>
>>16466238
Gfs don't make you happy. They add to your problems. Not being that guy, that's just how it is.

Only you can make you happy. Find a hobby that doesn't suck or isn't a complete sausage fest that you can enjoy without devoting your whole life to it, you'll met women there.

Start with swing dance lessons.
>>
pic?
>>
>>16465585
pic? kik?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.