[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a relationship but I hate sex. Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: rub rub 7 days.jpg (37 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
rub rub 7 days.jpg
37 KB, 500x261
I want a relationship but I hate sex. Wat do?
>>
>>16459177
Find someone who hates sex too.
>>
>>16459180
Where do I find a sane, healthy 18-25-year-old man who hates sex?
>>
>>16459201
I don't know, I hate sex and I know that after a while in a relationship my hormones with kick in and ill want sex. Its life and its hard to go against its will.
I seriously try my hardest not to get horny and its still comes around.

Its going to be hard to find someone would will never want sex.
Maybe its not a real relationship that you want but to only make friends.
>>
>>16459226
I don't want to not like sex, I just can't get horny no matter how hard I try.

How do I make friends with someone who will let me touch his titties.
>>
>>16459177
Learn to like sex.
>>
>>16459177
Is this your first thread on this topic, OP?
>>
>>16459274
What do I do?

I even bought toys but using them doesn't feel nice.
>>
>>16459282
This is like the 5th thread I've seen about this subject in the past week and I refuse to believe there are 5 girls on /adv/
>>
>>16459285
Have you tried therapy? The most common explanation I've heard about is the creation of underlying stigma which dirty the act of sexual stimulation for whatever reason. Not something I can do something about and you seem to be unable to do something about it on your own.
>>
>>16459287
Or all the chicks on /adv/ hate sex.
>>
>>16459292
I was never taught to consider sex bad. My family isn't religious and my country is known for promiscuous women. I have a problem with sex because everyone else is having it and liking it. My roommate at school has two boyfriends and she sleeps with them both.
>>
>woman
>hate sex

lol no, you just haven't found the right alpha

And even if you actually hated sex (which you don't), if you just want a relationship without sex, what you actually want is friends.

In that case you're shit out of luck, women can't be friends with men and only form shallow friendships with other women.
>>
>>16459317
I've never had girl friends I could cuddle with.

One of them is very touchy but she's a giant girl scout lesbian and I don't let her.
>>
>>16459304
Was you ever taught to consider sex good? Did you experience any traumatizing events? Did you ever experiment while young? So on and so on. Most of the times, especially for women, enjoying sex is as much in the head as it is in the body. I'm not a professional as I said, I can't speak you through this, that's why people who are good at it get paid to do just that.
>>
>>16459322
>I've never had girl friends I could cuddle with.
Surely you have male beta "friends" who are secretly interested in you.

Go with that, it's your only chance.
>>
>>16459325
I got the same "sex is good but only when you want to and use a condom" talk as everybody. Like it's like food, nobody has to teach you to like food or tell you that it's good.

I think I used to masturbate by pulling my underwear up really hard as a kid, but they kept ripping so I stopped. I don't think I could do that again and I still don't know any other way to masturbate.
>>
File: mörkö.png (248 KB, 792x532) Image search: [Google]
mörkö.png
248 KB, 792x532
>>16459332
I don't have any male friends. My roommate's other boyfriend was interested but he smiles like this
>>
>>16459340
Loneliness it is then.
>>
>>16459347
they're either taken, bad personality, or have a creepy face. Taken ones are taken, bad personalities are single because of bad personality, and the ugly ones are single because they are ugly.

I don't want to try the one with a face like a garden gnome yet. He likes me but he has a face like a garden gnome.
>>
>>16459359
PICKY
I
C
K
Y

see >>16459347
>>
>>16459375
This tbs (to be sincere).

Girls who "hate sex" don't get to be picky.

Do you think any self-respecting, handsome men will put up with you not putting out as often as he'd like, and worse, not really getting into it?
>>
>>16459375
Can you imagine a weird origin movie for Santa Claus, having a 20-year-old santa claus with red cheeks and a brown beard doing things with a big grin. He makes me think that movie should be made and he should star in it.

I can't imagine kissing him.
>>
>>16459384
That's really irrelevant.

You just made this thread to vent, didn't you? Not for actual advice.

come on.
>>
Therapy.
Or maybe stop being retarded and attend a sex ed class.
>>
>>16459388
if you have a way to make me want to have sex with a garden gnome, I want it.

I know I'm ugly and can't afford the good ones.
>>
>>16459396
You don't have to have sex with him, just lead him on, feed him hopes and get him to cuddle.
>>
>>16459437
I never manage to do that. I always get scared that they'll take it anyway so I just give it up anyway. I have never been raped but I fear it.
>>
>>16459446
Better start buying cats then.
>>
>>16459466
But cats are squeaking assholes.

Feeding them hurts less than sex but you also get less back for it.
>>
>>16459479
You are now aware you complained and refused to listen to every single post made ITT with the intent of advising you.

One more reason why you're alone.
>>
>>16459486
I can't do therapy and there is no alpha cock.

how do I endure bad sex?
>>
File: 1441139495971.gif (1024 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1441139495971.gif
1024 KB, 500x278
>>16459201
>Where do I find a sane, healthy 18-25-year-old man who hates sex?

You don't.

Go get a girlfriend or a robot friend. Problem solved. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1445473060031.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1445473060031.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>16459359
Leave the pretty men for us women who do like sex. Take a fatty.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.