[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Sugarcoat Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447310472423.jpg (67 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1447310472423.jpg
67 KB, 480x622
I'll answer all your stupid fucking questions to the best of my ability. Ain't gonna sugarcoat nothin.

Relationships issues?
Depressed?
Boring?
No love life?

Bring it on faggots and fagguettes, I am your source for real talk advice until I get bored.
>>
What is the meaning of my life?
>>
where do i start with texting girls
>>
>>16457432
How the fuck am I supposed to know? Answer these questions faggot

What do you like to do
What are you good at
What kinds of people do you think would benefit from those fuckin things
>>16457437
Purchasing a cell phone
>>
New place, no friends nearby. Don't really know how to proceed from here.

Thinking of trying my hand at local events I find on facebook but out of ideas past that.
>>
>>16457448
Do you have a question or are you just going to spew dribble and hope I guess what you want advice on.
>>
>>16457451
We need more people like this on /adv/
>>
>>16457428
I need to buy Christmas presents for my sisters and parents. They're all adults. What should I buy them for under $100 each?
>>
>>16457459
Do you have a question or are you just going to spew dribble and hope I guess what you want advice on.
>>
>>16457459
Yeah but I keep forgetting to add my name to my replies. Fucking hell.
>>
>>16457460
>sisters
Ethnicity, ages, anything unique about them?
>Parents
Fancy liquor they wouldn't buy for themselves, or a case of wine.
New slippers (cold areas)
Massages at some place that isnt sketchy
>>16457461
Stop stealing my glorious thunder
>>
Am I scaring you fuckers off? Bump.
>>
>>16457428
Who scored the winning touchdown in Superbowl 17?
>>
>>16457772
This isn't a fucking trivia thread asshat.
>>
>>16457428
Why are you trying so hard OP. You know in a day or two you'll just be depressed again.
>>
How can I become a celebrity on /adv, like Pegasus - but useful.
>>
Is it true that a standard/system of ethics would only hold me back from getting a girlfriend?
>>
We went out, was kind of a cold date. Since then we haven't really talked much. Can't really determine how she still feels because we haven't talked much. What do?
>>
How the fuck do I get over being a complete fucking social retard and go outside more when all I fucking do on my days off is play games and shit post?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.