[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >girlfriends going through my phone >thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>be me
>girlfriends going through my phone
>thinking shes just using google maps (She does that a lot)
>Who is 'anon' ? (there is literally an entry that says 'anon' in my phone)
>hes a guy who calls my phone some nights and tells me stories til i fall asleep

what the fuck do i tell her? she already thinks im way too fucking weird.
>>
Hes a dude you met at a party or some shit, wouldnt tell you his real name, and was gonna sell you something (make some shit up) but it fell through recently?
>>
>>16457422

maybe. i dont go to parties and my girlfriend is well aware of that fact (and throws it in my face fairly often) but i think something similar might work.
>>
>>16457410
"It's my long back school friend. We used to think we were anonymous hackers so we call each other anon. He lives in another country so its morning for him when he calls. That time it's night for us. You should speak to him once, he's really good (just a expression, don't make her speak to him)."
>>
>>16457510

This.
>>
Just out of curiosity. Are you bi? Like so this dude just calls you and tells you bedtime stories? I don't get it
>>
>hes a guy who calls my phone some nights and tells me stories til i fall asleep
WTF?
>>
Ok seeing as how your girlfriend thinks you're pathetic, I doubt you guys are being truthful to each other about anything. Time to break up and stop wasting your goddamn time or grow up real fast.

Also who the fuck is this anon? Can you give us more details/context?
>>
Tell her he's the hacker known as 4chan.
>>
Say you're an Internet vigilante and this guy is your partner
>>
I want someone to tell me storied until I go to sleep where do I get one of these
>>
>>16457410

I can't tell if this is the strangest or cutest thing I've heard today.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 702x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 702x580
>>16457410
Elaborate?
>>
>>16457410
"someone really cool I met in the gym a long long time ago and I didn't catch his name when he said it"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.