[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant i score a date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151112_142536.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_142536.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
I'd just like to figure out why im so undesirable to women.
inb4 next elliot rodgers
I've never had relationship and cant figure out why

tips and suggestions plz /adv/
i also changed my hairstyle since last posts
>>
Don't have any facial hair unless if you can actually grow decent facial hair.

Otherwise it just comes down to confidence and your ability to hold conversation.
>>
How many women have you asked out?
>>
>that greasy gelled back hair
>that peach fuzz facial hair
>that massive ogre nose

terrible style bud, sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 165x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 165x138
>>16457178
Try smiling.
>>
you need more hair because your face is so big.

ugliest person ive ever seen on here sorry.
>>
ok well since you asked.

and btw i just shaved, but my hair grows back really fast. i can pull of a good moustache but a bad goatee. So im just trimming it for now>>16457188

and there is nothing i can do about my nose
>>
File: IMG_20151111_010117.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_010117.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
forgot pic
>>
lip surgery. it looks like a squished banana
>>
There's no way you're going to believe it, but it's all because of the way you think.

People can tell every little thing about you, most of the time. If you are thinking weird retarded thoughts, which you most definitely are, people can tell. They know why you do certain things, why you fall quiet at certain times.

When you carry conversation, don't say shit to make yourself sound smart all the time. A lot of people with mild levels of autism do this, and they think people can't read them.
You're basically too annoying to be around.

Then there's the issue of fear. I mean even when women make themselves available to you, without confidence you can't do much.

There's a lot to work on. At some point all of the changes you make to your life will change your currently autismal facial expression into a normal one, you'll start getting laid then.
>>
>>16457201
MUCH better than the first picture but get rid of your chin hair. You're not the most handsome dude around, OP, but you can definitely get a date if you don't set your standards too high and have some confidence. Guaranteed.

Before we can answer "why can't I get a date?" We need to know how you ask girls out, what you say, etc. etc. That will help.

I can almost guarantee it's 90% your lack of confidence or not getting yourself out there and trying effectively than it is your looks.

Keep your hair like the second pic. Make sure you have some decent clothes on, and get yourself out there. If you do that you will get a date.
>>
>>16457217

can remember how many in past
but recently 2 girls>>16457217

the first only wanted me as a friend i think

and the other one keeps on brushing me off even though i keep on trying to make plans for a date(i have a class with her) though this could be because im on asking her through email.....

and btw what would you consider setting standards too high??
>>
File: antibrony128.png (25 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
antibrony128.png
25 KB, 700x500
>>
>>16457215
holy fuck you literally read my entire life from 2 pictures......
who are u?

your actually right about me
>>
Those aren't great pictures; yeah, the second one is better. Even without the advised changes, when you smile, you look pretty average, in the good sense. Not stunningly handsome but not actively bad either. Like the vast majority of guys, most of whom manage to sport perfectly attractive ladies on their arms. Your problem might be mental, or something in how you carry yourself, but I hope it's comforting to know it's not physical.
>>
>>16457245

basically the problems you are having are not unique at all, gotta grow up m8
>>
Same bray your face wide af. Can't be arsed to check but you must have a killer fwhr.

It's a good thing, it means you're masculine. Maybe your personality and appearance are sending mixed signals?

Your hairstyle doesn't fit your face. I don't know if you need more or less. I wonder if you'd look better buzzed. Check it out, you might be balding anyway so might as well.
>>
Everyone in this thread besides me is a dickhead. And the original poster.

I'm a girl, and I'd probably date you. So, yeah. There's that. And to anyone calling him ugly -- post a picture of yourself. Twinkies.
>>
>>16457245
He's actually right though.. People are more perceptive than they led on.
>>
>>16457265
Don't buzz. You need more hair not less.
>>
>>16457265
i actually had to look up fwhr and other things you said..... kek

but your right my face has always been really wide, and my eyes apart. I suppose i dont act as dominant as i should around women this could be it.

i've had a buzz cut haircut before, and it looked good so might just get that
>>
>>16457215

Dumbest thing I've read in awhile. People aren't going to care about you that much. Stop being ridiculous. Autism is thrown around too freely on this board.
>>
>>16457293
this is OP
i am actually a diagnosed aspie, so he's half right
>>
>>16457298

Why are you letting people put you down like that? It's not conducive.
>>
>>16457265
it could also be that i take the pictures really close

>>16457275
and thanks senpai i cant take 4chan serious
>>
>>16457230
>and the other one keeps on brushing me off even though i keep on trying to make plans for a date(i have a class with her) though this could be because im on asking her through email.....

Email is not a good move, but if she were really into she'd look past it. She's not interested, move on.

>and btw what would you consider setting standards too high??

You should be able to tell by the eye test and common sense what is reasonable for you. I hate to use the number scale, but I wouldn't aim higher than a 6.5, at least until you've had some experience. I think you're capable of a 7-7.5 with enough experience and confidence under your belt. Unless you are wealthy, your looks pretty much mean the 8 and 9s are forever off limits to you. Make sure it's a girl
>>
>>16457307
ur a lib feminazi
>>
>>16457293
I think people can see these things like he said, just not consciously

Like the signs of age is immediate, but subtler to see on close inspection, which is why no one notices themselves age in the mirror unless they know what to look for
>>
>>16457314

Fuck off. Just because I have consideration doesn't mean I spend my time circle jerking on Tumblr.
>>
>>16457325
You're backwards.

hes gotta at least admit that hes got social issues, right? and an anonymous person calling him autistic is somehow bad in the end? no it's going to help him.

id take it if you saw your friend go from 150 to 250 pounds of fat, you'd egg her on "loool you go guurl!" go back to starbucks
>>
>>16457322

If you were really going to pay that much attention to yourself and start editing every single thing you do, you're no better off. Just be yourself, nobody cares. I mean, yeah, be considerate enough to ensure that you don't alienate other people or make them feel uncomfortable. But devaluing yourself or labeling yourself in such a negative way is not going to help.
>>
>>16457334

If he does have issues like that, he should take it to a professional. All you guys have done is call him childish names and devalue him as a person. It's /adv/, if you want to be a dickhead go to /b/.
>>
>>16457291
Yeah I learned about it not long ago myself

You might do better with longer hair as other anons have suggested, to lessen the size of your face. It does look to me like you're beginning to recede though fyi, maybe not could be your natural hairline, but if you are and don't want to be bald do look into minoxidil & finasteride before it's too late
>>
>>16457343
>>16457335
> Just be yourself, nobody cares.

Just want to know HOW in the hell you think we are saying the opposite?

Do you think I was telling him to edit every part of himself? I don't understand how you went to that conclusion. You are basically not reading those posts at all, you glanced.
>>
>>16457298
well, there's your problem, it's way more important then looks anyway as a guy.
Doesn't mean unsolvable though, you can train social skills to a certain extent.
>>
Your eyes are really far apart and your eyebrows aren't shapely. Being a mix also is only attractive to other mutts, so you have that too.
>>
>>16457359

You weren't trying to be helpful, everything you said was mean spirited. Like, just be nice. Yeah, if you have to criticize somebody do it constructively like he was asking. You're begging for me assholes to be in the world by assuming people are autistic at first glance or by the way they act. That may be how YOU feel, but you're obviously bringing in judgement.
>>
>>16457359
He twisted your words even after op said you were right. he needs to get off his high horse.

>>16457369
He said op wohld do best to improve the way he thinks. How is that mean? He told op to focus on actually improving himself instead of wasting time chasing beauty. And the expression just manifests as "creepy vibes" to normies
>>
I think you should go bald, OP. I'm serious.
>>
>>16457368
>Being a mix also is only attractive to other mutts, so you have that too.

What the FUCK
>>
>>16457215
is right in his solutions, the mindreading is mostly bogus though. people sense fear that's true

>When you carry conversation, don't say shit to make yourself sound smart all the time. A lot of people with mild levels of autism do this, and they think people can't read them.You're basically too annoying to be around.
Actually it's because people want to feel smart rather than be smart. just let them talk and actively listen.

>Then there's the issue of fear. I mean even when women make themselves available to you, without confidence you can't do much.
true, you awkward means them awkward means they associate awkward feels with being around you

>>16457335
>Just be yourself
THat's bogus, Be yourself, but not JUST be youself, if JUST being yourself worked, people wouldn't be here. be the best version of yourself. You don't stop being yourself when you improve yourself! that's like saying a version of me who can fly a plane is no longer myself, wtf had time and money to learn flying I'd fucking do it and be no less myself! learning social skills is free though!
>>
>>16457178
fucking christ why do you post a photo of yourself here every fucking day
>>
>>16457384
Only problem is he can't grow facial hair
>>
>>16457368
Annoying tripfag
>>
>>16457178
GET a better hairstyle, that one is just...greasy.
Also shave all of your face.
>>
>>16457387
holy shit, ive been doing it every day????

no man, i usually go on rate threads. Probably because i go onto 4chan every day and get the temptation.
>>
>>16457392
I haven't seen you before and I browse /soc/ and /adv/ a lot..
>>
Hey, OP. I'm not the best objective judge of appearance, but I don't reckon you're so bad. It is good to get feedback and hopefully genuine advice on what you can viably improve on. Hairstyle, facial hair, fashion, etc.

But try to not focus too much on that. There are gonna be certain things that you just can't reasonably do anything about.

What I'd recommend is trying to improve social skills. I don't mean to imply that you're bankrupt in that department, as I don't know very much about you at all. But as the sports cliche goes, "perfect practice makes perfect".

It isn't enough to simply put yourself in numerous social situations that you might not otherwise, imo. You've got to identify your specific areas of weakness and strength in social situations and adjust your behavior accordingly. Play to your strengths and avoid your weaknesses; improve on anything possible.

In my experience, you're going to be perceived as more attractive if you're highly socially ept. For some folks this is natural, for others real practice is needed. I'm that second sort; and I've improved heavily over the years. I treat it as sort of a game, really.

Since you aren't one of the few unfortunate people I've seen post their pictures that I'd peg as irredeemably unattractive, I say this can work for you.
>>
>>16457386
>THat's bogus, Be yourself, but not JUST be youself, if JUST being yourself worked, people wouldn't be here. be the best version of yourself. You don't stop being yourself when you improve yourself! that's like saying a version of me who can fly a plane is no longer myself, wtf had time and money to learn flying I'd fucking do it and be no less myself! learning social skills is free though!

I wish I'd seen you post this before I chimed in like a cunt. You're spot on!

This whole "self-acceptance" fad has been taken too far much of the time. Yes, avoiding needless self-loathing and other negative emotions is useful and recommended. Still- I strongly feel that total acceptance should not take place while there are still very large areas of improvement to be had. I place myself in this category. I've got character flaws to hammer out, unfortunate habits to break, and plenty of other shit.

But I'm getting there.
>>
File: IMG_20151112_194901.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_194901.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
what first pic should have been.
this thread blew up so fast, im surprised
>>
>>16457488
Crooked nose
Get a rhinoplasty

And your forehead is so short, maybe you should shave your head or at least change your hairline
>>
i learn to live with what i was born wiht and i dont care for surgery and my forehead is pretty big desu or atleast a good size>>16457524
>>
>>16457541
No it isn't it is too small for the rest of your face
>>
give me a final rate y'all
>>
>>16457635
You just look like a dude to me. That is to say, you're not significantly attractive nor unattractive. This is from the point of view of a straight male, so I ain't exactly your target audience.

Of course you should optimize your appearance the best you can within reason, but I still strongly suggest putting more effort into practicing social skill as I posted earlier >>16457419

After all, it'll only take you a moderate amount of research to find out what your optimal "look" is, but honestly the lion's share of real effort should be spent on improving social skills- accurate perception of others' emotions and mentality, mitigating your own social weaknesses, and figuring out just exactly how you should act in any given situation for the best results.
>>
>>16457178
And I thought I was ugly
Thanks for improving my self esteem OP
>>
I would give you 6 or 7. It is best to not give a fuck about things like that though. What I mean is improve yourself but for yourself and not others.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.