[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else get the overwhelming urge to shoot themselves in the head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: sky.jpg (552 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sky.jpg
552 KB, 1920x1080
anyone else get the overwhelming urge to shoot themselves in the head?
>>
i get this feeling when i talk to my mom.
>>
i hovered towards the ceiling once, then i black out.
>>
ive had a bad haircut for over a year.
>>
ive got phobias that come and go.
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 273x185
heres another background
>>
my biggest hope is to get hovered up into a spaceship and be happy again.
>>
god this site pisses me off, i said i want to shoot my self in the head and no one offers any advice but when there is relationship troubles everyone helps that guy.
>>
>>16456752
How about you try shooting yourself in the head and report back to us on your experience? For science, OP!
>>
>>16456760
that would be so cool if i could report back after.
>>
>>16456775
>That's the joke
Wow. Please just do it.
>>
>>16456795
you have no idea how bad i want to shoot myself in the head sir.
>>
>>16456795

Seconding this request, tee bee ayche brother.
>>
>>16456799
Live stream it, faggot. If you'd actually wanted to do it you'd have done it by now. You're just looking for attention. There's so many threads just like yours every day. Move along everyone.
>>
i miss not being fucking retarded so bad
>>
>>16456752
Do you really want to kill yourself or are they impulsive moments? Life can be misserably harsh but ride the ride and see what else it brings. In the end the train always stops. Try to just live life and don't think to much of what people think of you.
>>
>>16456802
i dont have access to a gun numb nuts
>>
>>16456813
Lol you're fucking retarded. You go on and on about shooting yourself in the head and you don't even have the hardware to follow through.

Drink some bleach then, faggot.
>>
>>16456814
bleach is painful you nigger
>>
>>16456752
Advice is kind of a silly board. Its 50% gf/bf stuff and 50% other problems that are usually more serious. People need to start helping the people with actual problems rather than those who whine because they can't get fucked.
>>
>>16456820
And shooting yourself isn't? Fuck off faggot. You're dumb as dog shit.
>>
>>16456828
im pretty sure shooting yourself isnt. id do that or id jump off a building.
>>
>>16456843
Look up the video of that crazy fat bald guy shooting himself in the head. He was alive for a minute or two after writhing in pain while bleeding to death.

Seriously, though, fuck off.
>>
>>16456852
You'd have to miss your brain. Normally you wouldn't feel a thing.
>>
>>16456862
Dude you could see the top of his head push outward where the bullet bounced off of it from the inside. It was gross.
>>
>>16456862
Anyway, just hurry up and kill yourself you retarded nigger. Save us all from your dumb threads.
>>
>>16456752
You haven't asked for any advice, though. You've asked a question which doesn't actually qualify as asking for advice. Asking people if they have a similar feeling to you isn't asking for advice. It would be better suited to /b/.

Perhaps you could phrase your question better as to elicit more helpful responses for people. For instance, if you have impulsive urges to kill yourself, how do you fix it? How do you identify what's causing this, and how do you fix them? Something like that is a better starting off point if looking for real advice.
>>
>>16456872
man i hope aliens are real. they'd probly kick your ass
>>
File: 1444326640274.jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
1444326640274.jpg
3 KB, 160x90
>>16456872
>>16456866
I'm not op and yeah it's POSSIBLE that you survive if you miss the brain or atleast most of the brain. You don't know anything lol.
>>
>>16456880
Except he didn't miss you fucking moron. You don't know shit.
>>
>>16456881
OP here, i would just shoot myself in the temple.
>>
File: 1443992529891.png (6 KB, 445x431) Image search: [Google]
1443992529891.png
6 KB, 445x431
>>16456881
Ooooh ladidaaa he shot through his fucking brain and he was actually able to use his brain.
>>
>>16456890
How does it feel being that retarded? I know it might be difficult to explain but try your best!
>>
>>16456878
yes i did, i implied the need for advice when i said i want to shoot myself in the fucking head you butt fucking son of a bitch.
>>
>>16456896
OP here, i think everyone in this thread including myself is retarded.
>>
>>16456904
Just keep going for a while longer. Never buy a gun. Find piece or set a goal. Maybe there is something you'd like to achieve?
>>
>>16456916
meh
>>
>>16456916
i like pretending to be a dog.
>>
>>16456737
for what, ants?
>>
>>16456948
We are all but ants in the universe. Less even.
>>
>>16456948
zoolander
>>
File: 1444211929635.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1444211929635.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
Is there a good subreddit to pass time and chill?
>>
>>16457086
Can I delete?
>>
Please let me reply.
>>
File: death.png (491 KB, 540x767) Image search: [Google]
death.png
491 KB, 540x767
Ok.

If you are only having suicidal thoughts, see what happens when you act upon them. Hear me out first.

Preparations.

Any life changing event, in this case life ending, should be treated like any other death. Write a will and leave a note for your loved ones.

Go over the reasons in your head. Not just with a sober mind. Do it while intoxicated from alcohol, getting high from marijuana, any other drugs you might find that will change your mentality; the way your brain works. If you prefer not do this step that's fine.

Once all preparations are complete, take one week to think about going through with it. If by the end of the week you still have not changed your mind, had no thoughts to talk to anyone, or anything that might suggest you not go through with it, well you'll find out the hard way whether you really have the will to live or not.

My attempt cost me my left lung. I was aiming for my heart, but missed. Pretty recent too.

I know it isn't the 'best' advice, but its cut an dry. No bullshit, sappy, cheesy, lovey dovey crap. Just the facts.
>>
File: peek.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
peek.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
Looks like this threads dead. (pun intended)

If you read this, I lurk as much as I can. Still in the healing process. If you want a private conversation, just name the place.

God this feels weird, but I know its the right thing.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.