[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leading a seminar for other people that pay me by the hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1447185911586.jpg (108 KB, 1919x959) Image search: [Google]
1447185911586.jpg
108 KB, 1919x959
>leading a seminar for other people that pay me by the hour
>someone is calling me, so my phone starts vibrating on the table, obnoxiously
>pick it up, it's my gf
>decline the call, put the phone back and push it aside, say sorry to everyone

>2 hours later, the seminar ends
>I call my gf back, she doesn't pick up
>whatever, could be in the shower or something
>1 hour passes, she doesn't call back, check Whatsapp, she's been online after I tried calling her back
>text her "You called"
>she comes back with "yeah, just wanted to ask you how you are"
>I tell her that's nice and I'm good
>she goes "ok :)"
>I explain that I was leading a seminar and couldn't pick up, ask if I can call now
>she tells that she's busy
>ask if I can call her later then?
>she goes offline
>comes back 2 hours later
>tells me she doesn't have time
>I ask her if she's at home
>she says yes and goes offline
>I just ask her, jokingly, "no time even for a 5 minute chat?"
>no response for 2 more hours
>I just get pissed and text her "this is kinda sad"
>she comes back with "oh, so now I'll know that if I want to simply call you, I rather shouldn't, because then I'm the bad guy"
>I won't even bother responding to that, so I just go to bed

So apparently my gf is so absolutely busy at home over the course of some 6 hours, that she can't even spend 5 minutes for a chat on the phone with me. And when I call her out on it, she throws a fit. Did I go overboard, am I in the wrong and what is this shit?
>>
sounds like a drama-addict to me...
just see how it goes next time you see her, but more of that shit would be an indication of crazy.
>>
>>16454899
I think I need some affirmation, just, hypothetically speaking, assuming there's no background to this,
is it fucking normal to not have even 5 minutes for a talk over the phone with your SO while you're at home, perhaps busy, but not doing any lectures or anything that would involve other people in an imperative manner? Fuck.
>>
Don't feed the drama. Get over it, never bring it up, act as if it never happened next time you see her.
If she does it again, tell her that it's not ok, and if she doesn't listen, tell her that if she wants to continue this type of behaviour, she's free to go and act like this with someone else, but you won't accept it.
She'll either clean up her act and apologies, or she's not worth keeping around.
>>
>>16454880
You legitimately couldn't take her call because you had something more important. She wants to show you what that feels like. She'll get over it.
>>
>>16454880
lol this is petty shit i would break up with a girl over. fucking a girl this immature you might as well be a pedo.
>>
>>16454880
>>leading a seminar for other people that pay me by the hour

cool story bro

>someone is calling me, so my phone starts vibrating on the table

so you left your phone on during this seminar ? tard move #1

answering it during the seminar ? tard move #2

what the fuck kind of important phone calls do you get that you need to interrupt the seminar ?

that is what voice-mail is for right ?
>>
>>16455562

Read the OP again, retard, he says that he ignored the call and specifically DIDN'T answer it in the middle of the seminar. Get some reading comprehension you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>16454908

It sounds like she's "punishing" you for ignoring her call during the seminar.
>>
>>16455587
>he says that he ignored the call

but.....

>pick it up, it's my gf
>decline the call,

so why did he even do that ? declining the call means it didn't go to voice mail

otherwise all my post is still valid and you are just a fucktard because really

who the fuck answers or even looks at their cell phone or leaves it on when running a pay by hour seminar ?

what kind of phone calls is that person expecting ?
>>
>>16455562
>>16455615
I think it's pretty clear that OP took the phone in hand, looked at it, saw that it's GF calling and pressed decline, because he obviously can't interrupt the seminar and so it would stop vibrating, then put the phone down.
>>
>>16455562
Jesus. You dumb fuck. Do you have the reading comprehension of an unborn baby? Literally all you had to do was read the Op and you can't even do that right.
>>
>>16455615
You obviously have never owned a phone before. Whenever you get a phone call, you have the option to 1) Answer, and 2) Decline.
>>
>>16455637
>. Do you have the reading comprehension of an unborn baby?

no I read the op and quoted the relevant parts to counter your blatant dumbass trolling

again.....

>who the fuck answers or even looks at their cell phone or leaves it on when running a pay by hour seminar ?

>what kind of phone calls is that person expecting ?

is op some kind of major business leader ? military person ? security ? what ?
>>
>>16455698
dear god, you are one autistic fucktard
why does it matter, for fucks sake
go take your daily ritalin and calm down
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.