[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It hurts my gf when I penetrate her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: n41i6kSL4U1r4ueyro1_500.jpg (23 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
n41i6kSL4U1r4ueyro1_500.jpg
23 KB, 500x319
Every time I have sex with my gf, when I enter her, she says that it hurts her, like its tearing her apart, but after initial penetration and few thrusts it doesn't hurt her no more. We are both firsts for each other so we have no prior sexual experience.

My question is, since she always feels pain when I penetrate her, is it because my penis girth is too small, cuz if it was big wouldnt I have stretched her by this time already? We have sex regularly, 2-3 times a week and penetration always begins with her bieng quite tight. My stats: Lenght 6.6, Girth - 5.0
>>
You're shit at foreplay
>>
More foreplay.

She's not worked up enough. The vagina naturally expands the more aroused a girl is.

I think on average I'd spend about 15-45+ minutes of pure foreplay with most girls, just slowly escalating bit by bit.
>>
Lube and get her really horny first. Also, let her ride you so she can controle speed and penetration
>>
>>16454826
I did foreplay for 20 mins, didnt do nothing. I guess I really am crap at foreplay
>>
>>16454832
Tried for 20 mins, didnt change a thing, gonna try then again for a longer period of time.
>>
>>16454841
It's about quality, not quantity. And let me tell you, if i'm not very horny, going down on me for that long would just ruin my mood completely. What do you do as foreplay?
>>
>>16454842
Sliding/grabbing/kissing with hand around her body, thigh, legs, stomach, breasts. A lot of neck kissing. Whispering things in her ear. Grinding, eating her out, sucking on her nipples (she likes that a lot), but that still doesnt seem to get her wet, She says that she is really turned on, and I can feel the heat coming from her pussy every time I get close to it, but there is practically no wetness.
>>
>>16454852
Ok, foreplay sounds good. Is she relaxed? (enough time/ dimmed lights/ undisturbed/ comfy) if that doesn't help, drink a glass of wine with her. It can do wonders! Also, make her feel like she's the most beautiful woman. Many girls stress about not being perfect (you seeing a fatroll, some stretchmarks, her uneven boobs, her big clit, and so on) and ruin their mood and ability to relax completely with it. You need to make her feel that you adore her just the way she is and that she makes you rockhard even when you can clearly see her flaws.
>>
>>16454864
She is relaxed, she is having fun, I do tell her how sexy she is and how much she is turning me on. We did drink wine, didnt really change that much. I dont really know what else to do. I did everything in my power but as I said there is practicly no wetness and intial penetration hurts her. Is it even possible for girl to be turned on, but no wet?
>>
>>16454864
by no wetness, I mean that its not dripping out, inside she is very wet and warm.
>>
>>16454877
It's absolutely possible. Mostly due to low estrogene. She should get checked. In the meantime, use lube as a substitute.
>>
>>16454883
She does have hormone problems, I guess that is it.
>>
>>16454879
You tried to stick your tip in, to get some wettness on it, then pull it out again and rub it all over her vag? I'm also not getting extremely wet, even when positively horny (also depends on where i am in my cycle). The tip usually slides in just fine, but there isn't enough wettness for the rest of the dick. But some small in and out movement when first penetrating usually is very helpfull. You need to get your dick wet from tip to base before you can penetrate her without hurting her. If your tip took all the wettness, it will be painfull if you try to squeeze your dry dick inside her now dry again vag. It might also help to first let her suck your dick and get it all slobery wett. If she's into it, try deepthroating. That throat-slobber is a goat lube.
>>
>>16454885
Might very well be. My lack of wettness is also due to hormonal imbalance. You can get lubricating gels with added estrogene at pharmacies. It's targeted at females after menopause (cause that's when estrogene naturally gets lower), but works just fine for younger girls with that problem.
>>
>>16454841
Read a fucking article on foreplay and oral sex then.
>>
>>16454895
Thing is, its like Im tearing her apart, she is very tight. I have to push trough. Getting my penis lubbed or wet doesn't change that much.
Thats why I asked about my penis girth size, is it small that I still haven't loosened her up enough?
>>
>>16454920
Did that breh/sis, tried it, had an hour long session, still hurt her when entered her.
>>
>>16454922
No, it has nothing to do with your dick. She's built to squeez a baby trough, she can handle your dick. Since you are both firsts for each other, it might just take her some time to get confident with having sex. How long are you two active already?
It could also be vaginism. Maybe read up on that a bit.
>>
>>16454940
Since 30th september
>>
>haven't loosened her up enough

thats not how it works. does your biceps loosen up from lifting?
>>
>>16454950
Well, no, but what does vagina has to do with bicep? I dont understand what do you mean by it breh/sis.
>>
>>16454955

Muscles

Muscles dont get looser from being worked out. They get tighter
>>
>>16454955
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
>>
>>16454962
SO the more sex I have with her, the tighter she gets? Does it really works like that?

Why do then "sluts" have loose vaginas?
>>
>>16454965
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women
Alright, tnx, it explained a lot
>>
>>16454824
Hmmm... Not sure if this is the case at all, or if it's been mentioned - but it could also be vaginismus.

Here: http://sogc.org/publications/when-sex-hurts-vaginismus/
>>
>>16454999
>http://sogc.org/publications/when-sex-hurts-vaginismus/
Pain occurs only during penetration/entering process and few first thrusts, after that she adjusts and starts to enjoy the process
>>
>>16455006
It may still be that she contracts when you penetrate her, thus the tearing feeling. May very not well be, but a possibility.

Have you tried using more lube to see if that makes a difference?
>>
>>16455015
Yes, doesn't make that big of a difference, just the penis head slides in more easily, after that still gotta push trough.
Maybe she is contracting, cuz one time she told she gets this wierd feeling by the thought that that big thing is not only entering her, but also manages to fit inside her.
>>
>>16454824
There is no such thing as a too-tight vagina or too-big penis. They push babies through those things, remember.

There IS such a thing as an under-aroused and under-lubricated vagina.

You're trying to get in too soon. She has to loosen up and lube up first, and that takes a while.

Foreplay. Lots and lots of foreplay, followed by even more foreplay. Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even being to think about climbing aboard. And then some more foreplay.

If that isn't enough, some out-of-a-bottle lube.
>>
>>16454824
you need to warm her up more before you go at it.
>>
>>16455043
>>16455054
I tried that for 20 mins, didnt change a thing.
Lube just helps penis head to slide in easier, the rest is still a push.

She is wet inside all the time when I enter her, but I have only seen her wet on the outside when she was really close to orgasming during penetrative sex.
>>
Tightness can be related to nerves, it can be entirely a mental thing, or it can be that she isn't physically aroused enough. In proper physical arousal, women get wet and the vagina gets bigger:

>During sexual excitement, muscular tension pulls the uterus upward, which has the effect of making the vagina both longer and wider. Now, instead of being 3-4 inches in length, a vagina may reach approximately 5-6 inches in length – big enough to more comfortably accommodate penetration with a man’s penis, a sex toy or a partner’s fingers.
>>
>>16454824
foreplay+lube
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.