[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finish one degree >Go back to finish another degree in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: quokka1.jpg (107 KB, 681x565) Image search: [Google]
quokka1.jpg
107 KB, 681x565
>Finish one degree
>Go back to finish another degree in a different field
>25 male in a class with 19-20 year olds
>See out of the corner of my eye a blonde chick keep glancing my way in class
>Glances away rapidly if I look up too quickly
>It's so often that it can't be written off as nothing, so it is something

Really, this high school shit again? Am I imagining this, or do 19 year old chicks still do this?
>>
>>16454573
>19
yeah and she probably wants it considering you're different from the majority
>>
Buy her alcohol, date rape her.
>>
>>16454576

So I should probably hit it.

>>16454577

I don't run that kind of show.
>>
>>16454577
>living in such a shit place you cant drink till you're 21
>>
>>16454588
If she's about it, why not? What's stopping you? I'm just some anon on 4chan lol idc what you do f a m.
>>
>>16454600

Being a grown man banging teenagers feels weird though.
>>
>>16454603
How old are you?
>>
>>16454605

25, as mentioned above.
>>
>>16454606
thought it was
>25 males in the class
anyways, I can't help you not feel weird dude but if that grill really wants the d and you decide to be weird about it then missed opportunity for pussy. It's up to you if you want to step up to the plate and go for it, so why not?
>>
>>16454610
Some men don't put sex on a pedestal you saddo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.