[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find out my GPA for a college I graduated from and don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: droppedtrailer.jpg (104 KB, 1268x470) Image search: [Google]
droppedtrailer.jpg
104 KB, 1268x470
How do I find out my GPA for a college I graduated from and don't have a list of all the courses I took and the grades I got?
>>
Call the records department.
>>
>>16452418
How do you not know? Request an academic transcript
>>
>>16452423
>How do you not know?
I was never told? It's not like they printed it on my Diploma.
>>
>>16452473
Yeah, but people talk about them. Your school should also have put it on their student portal thing where you can check your unofficial transcript and change your details and maybe even enrol or drop classes.
>>
File: michaeljackson.jpg (11 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
michaeljackson.jpg
11 KB, 417x600
>>16452473
>I was never told
>>
>>16452473
Were you told how to eat and drink and breathe when you were born?
>>
File: transcript.png (32 KB, 1304x779) Image search: [Google]
transcript.png
32 KB, 1304x779
>>16452478
>Your school should also have put it on their student portal thing where you can check your unofficial transcript and change your details and maybe even enrol or drop classes.
Well, it's been more than 4 years since I've graduated, so they completely changed all the systems they used for that stuff. I did manage to get into the new one and find this.
>>
>>16452559
Looks like you better start over
>>
>>16452564
I may as well, it's not like I remember anything that was covered in the classes back then.
>>
>>16452559
>>16452612
If you're reenrolling, go and talk to someone about it, or at least email them
>>
>>16452630
Talk about not knowing my GPA or not knowing anything taught by the classes?
>>
>>16452658
Both.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.