[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf won't ride me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1382918028169.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1382918028169.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
So I'm 25 and have been dating my gf (first gf ever) for a year now.
We spent the first 6 months having 10/10 amazing sex but now she doesn't want to do some things she used to do.
We still have a very cool sex life and she is always almost down for sex, enjoys it etc. But I think she is very submissive in nature, for instance :
- doesn't like be licked because she feels it puts me in a very submissive posture/position (I can tell she enjoys it though), so I've licked her maybe twice in the last 6 months
- she is almost adamant to not get on top and ride me. She told me she didn't like that she has to do the moves and that it's basically the man's job. I can tell she likes the feeling though (and I do too)
- won't touch herself/masturbate, whether alone or with me (it doens't really matter to me, just putting it for info)
- like when we roleplay and I dominate her, tell her what to do etc (I enjoy it too, but she seems much more into it than I am)

Is there any way for me to try to change her mind ?
I feel like we have a healthy sex life overall, but it just annoys me that very vanilla things are off-limit. I've only ever been with one girl so I don't know how common it is for a girl to not like being licked and / or being on top, I require feedbacks and experiences on this plox

thanks!!
>>
>>16450544
sounds like she is shy and maybe has body image issues. wants you to do all the moves because she feels clumsy and ugly when forced to do them, doesn't like to be licked (allegedly because it makes you seem less dominant?) more likely she isn't into it because she doesn't like the look/smell/ etc of her vagina
>>
>>16450548
I'm really not sure it's a body image thing as her body is litterally 10/10 as far as I'm concerned, it's not like she is overweight etc
>>
bampu
>>
meh, no one ?
>>
just put it in her ass
>>
>>16450544
Here's a really bizarre thought: sex is supposed to be good for BOTH parties. She is not just there for your entertainment. If she doesn't want to do X you don't do X. Period. She's not "supposed to" do X because you want her to.
>>
sounds like she's incredibly sub and enjoys the fact that you take the dominant role

so i guess your question is, can you make your sub gf more like a dom? i dont know man...
>>
>>16450544
nothing is common, everyone is different

for licking, you can try 69, this way you can even be on top
for the riding stuff, you can start by having her on top, but doing the movement yourself, so that she may get used to it
>>
>>16450544
>- doesn't like be licked because she feels it puts me in a very submissive posture/position (I can tell she enjoys it though), so I've licked her maybe twice in the last 6 months
Tie her down and then go down on her. You'll be the dominant one and she'll be on your mercy in that situation. Or just a good old 69 with you on top will make her feel more submissive.

>- she is almost adamant to not get on top and ride me. She told me she didn't like that she has to do the moves and that it's basically the man's job. I can tell she likes the feeling though (and I do too)
Give her orders and dictate the pace if you can get her to ride you. Yeah she's on top of you but you should be staying in control of the whole thing.

>- won't touch herself/masturbate, whether alone or with me (it doens't really matter to me, just putting it for info)
>- like when we roleplay and I dominate her, tell her what to do etc (I enjoy it too, but she seems much more into it than I am)
She's submissive. She gets off when you are in control of things. Talk with her about it ask what she likes and start slow.

And if you want to sometimes be a bit more submissive yourself tell her so. She should be able to understand why you'd want it when she enjoys it so much herself.
>>
Seems sad she doesn't want to have you go down on her, she probably doesn't cum very much. Have you tried doing that and making it very dominant? You take control of her body and move her into the right positions and make her pleasure you while you are doing it. I never feel like I'm being submissive when I make my girlfriend cum like that.

As for the riding on top thing. If she doesn't want to do it that's fine, I think the attitude
>she has to do the moves and that it's basically the man's job
Is just the worst though. Nobody who thinks that is ever going to be a good partner.
>>
So you have a super sub who feels unworthy of certain pleasures, and wants to feel dominated even while being pleasured...

And you... want to eat pussy and get ridden. Easy.

>getting ridden supplies
>collar, leash, rope, an armless chair you feel comfortable being ridden on, this is to "break her in" with.
Abuse her a little to begin with, make sure she's in a totally submissive state of mind, and is thoroughly turned on.
Put her on her knees, walk her to the chair, sit down, order her to suck your cock. Make her sit patiently while you put a condom on.
Order her to sit in your lap. Be firm. If she opens her mouth to say shit, slap her gently, grab her mouth and say, "did I say talk back?"
Get it.

>eatin poon supplies
>a small table to bend her over and tie her to.
Warm her up like last time.
Put a cloth on the table while shes on her knees watching you. Set the rope on the table while watching her. Tell her to lay on her back on the table. Tie her wrists and ankles to the legs, use proper technique.

Pull her body towards you so her head is off the table, facefuck her, cum. the cumming is important.
Position her more comfortably so her cunt is ready for you. Tell her it would be a shame to untie her now, but your cock isnt ready for round two, so...
Eat the pussy, slap her if she contests it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.