[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a girl (pic related) coming over later tonight and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I have a girl (pic related) coming over later tonight and she wants me to eat her out. The problem is that I have never done this before. I'm clear on motion and tongue stuff but I'm concerned on the taste , I think i would literally puke if It happens to taste weird. Idk why but I throw up of the slightest on anything that tastes disgusting I wish I could control it , I don't want to end up trying it and throwing up chunks cause I'll end up feeling like shit and a complete faggot. Any advice ?
>>
Pussy ranges from tasting like nothing to tasting like a sour, stinking deathmaw.

Pray you get the former.
>>
>>16450497
A clean vagina tastes really good. I've heard people describe it as metallic but it's also sort of sweet. Definitely musky, tastes like a body part but so does kissing. An unclean vagina isn't as nice. I hope you're lucky.
>>
>>16450497

While you're still in the touching kissing phase, once her pants are loosened up, slide your hand down and run your fingers over her vag and into it for a second.

Bring your hand back out, go back to playing with her tits. You're going to hold one of them or pull the bra aside a bit if its still on, and then lick or kiss her breasts.

This is to distract her, what you're really doing is smelling your still-wet fingers.

If there's any indication of foulness, you know you don't want to go down there right now.

Maybe you can get her to play in the shower and clean things up, or maybe you can still get some sex without eating that pussy.
>>
>>16450514
damn
>>
>>16450497
When is she coming over? Is she reciprocating the favor?
>>
If you don't want to risk it. Just ask her to shower before you fuck. Most of the time, people do it as a courtesy anyways, especially if head is going to be involved.

From my experience though, pussy can taste pretty good. As long as its washed properly, it tastes different from girl to girl.

If it is going to taste bad, you'll know before you even put your face near it based off of smell alone.

I've literally spent days worth of time eating pussy, possibly weeks.
>>
>>16450497
damn that looks like...

man that brings back memories even if it's not her.

on the topic of eating a girl out. it really depends. it depends on a lot of things. how clean she is, what she eats, even stress and what it does to body chemistry and hormones, what part of her cycle she's in. I can tell you this, if she's clean, you're good so long as you stay outside her actual vaginal canal. you don't need to actually put your tongue in there. focus on the clit anyways and the lips.

if you smell a funk though, idk, don't do it. the finger test is your friend >>16450514 I made a horrible mistake once and was like, well thats not tooooo bad. NO, if it smells don't do it. you wouldn't expect her to suck your nasty sweaty work day dick would you? same goes. try for some shower play. then you're both clean and can enjoy each other fully.
>>
I eat my girlfriend out like every fucking day, because she blows me amazingly whenever I want.

Is it bad to actually put your tongue inside of a pussy? Like she is clean as hell, and I always make her cum, but she loves the sensation of having my tongue inside of her (I have a very large and long tongue).

Never really thought about it, she tastes great though.
>>
>>16450497
yea most girls will taste kinda mildly metallic but one girl I dated years ago it was like god damned ammonia. i keeled the fuck over >.<
>>
Dental dam. It's a condom for eating out. Might be a good idea if you don't know where she's been.
>>
>>16450497
The vagina is very close to the anus and some the stuff and smells can go there. Make sure she cleans well down there, it can be very nasty is she isn't clean. If she smells bad the odor will stay in your memory for a long time.
>>
>>16450605
>Is it bad to actually put your tongue inside of a pussy?
not bad, I just told him that cause he's never done it before and apparently has a propensity to throw up. if he's at all unsure, probably a bad idea.
>>
>>16450619
*shivers* don't bring that back man.
>>
This girl I know has a really fat pussy, and she tastes exactly as she looks. Meaty. Like meat. Licking a meaty snatch.
>>
>>16450648
Tell her to put yogurt in it before he starts eating her out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.