[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i recently had an experience on a bus where a really hot hippie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
i recently had an experience on a bus where a really hot hippie dippie type, not well shaven, not well taken care of, smelled like pot, read pretentious philosophy book while wearing a stupid headband and I kinda hit it off.

and i now realize this is my fetish. pic related is the type of headband, but this guy is way too er... clean? i guess.

point is im not even sure what look im describing, is there a word for it? im google searching like "hippie headband guy" and stuff like that but nothigns coming up.

so exactly what 'scene' is this? where can I go to find more guys like this? just the 'i dont care, i just want to smoke all day' kinda pretneding to be spiritually enlightened types?

I manage an office and dress the part even when im not at work, but would love some messy dude to hang with. what kind of music event am i gonna have to sit through for this? help me out? help me define this?
>>
File: tumblr_mlicjc2gxw1rkotjuo1_1280.jpg (392 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlicjc2gxw1rkotjuo1_1280.jpg
392 KB, 960x1280
>>16449272

i think this picture is a little closer to what im looking for. the more hippie and pretentious the better i guess.
>>
>>16449272
>smells like pot
>not very clean, or well shaven
>hippie type

There you go. But one location where there'd be tons of these types is beachy areas like the californian coast, or neat beach areas of europe. Beach bums and surfer dudes are like this, but probably arent as inclined to read philosophy
>>
>>16449292

I live in los angeles so it wouldnt be hard to go out to the beaches some weekends and see what happens. i remember somehow ending up in some hippie drum circle one night.

are they still called hippies though? is that like a group? like what do these types of guys identify as?
>>
>>16449272
>'i dont care, i just want to smoke all day' kinda pretneding to be spiritually enlightened types

i lol'd
>>
>>16449328

i find it to be the most ridiculous niche thing to be after juggalos, but it turns me on so fucking much i dont care. id gladly take in a cute hippie guy and just let him smoke pot all day while i work at the office.
>>
>>16449298
Hipsters are not Hippies. Hippies are now in their 60's=70's. They didn't have smart phones, social media, etc. They were degenerate but authentic. The hipsters of today are edgy try hards.
>>
>>16449352

>hipsters are not hippies

i didnt say they were? im pretty sure hipster is not what im looking for, i did a google search for hot hipster guys and it just confirmed what i thought I knew, mostly lumberjack try hard and some other random looks but none of them really the stoner type guy im looking for.

maybe its just stoners im thinking of? but when i type 'hot stoner guy' all i get are regular guys smoking, and when i type in 'stoner guy' all i get are memes
>>
>>16449272
I'm this kind of guy OP. I don't really go places to meet women, usually let them come to me or get introduced through friends and/or at parties and the like.
I'll go to music festivals or shows sometimes, broad electronica and/or psychedelic are my preferred genres. Can also be found at local water hole (beach, lake, etc.) or outdoors in nature somewhere. Good luck, lots of women are into that shit now for some reason so you may face steep competition. Don't expect them to come to you, you gotta be a little proactive if you want to get a guy's attention these days. Just don't pick shitty posers or try-hards pretending to be cool, my type generally will avoid you if we find out you've dated a lot of douchebags in the past, shows you make poor choices.
>>
>>16449382

cool yeah, i have no problem approaching guys, especially guys like this cuz their so laid back and chill. worse that happens is i get rejected, though I am worried... i mean im not interested in trying ot be this type of person, i never smoked pot and i never plan to, so is there any advice on what someone like me might wear to places like this? i guess watering hole i would wear a bathing suit and such but idk.

what kind of musical events do guys like you attend? i know there are lots in los angeles, but you guys arent ravers you are more chill right?
>>
>>16449382

also, post pics?
>>
File: MusicFest1.jpg (82 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
MusicFest1.jpg
82 KB, 480x640
>>16449392
Don't call anybody.
>>
File: 1440095441840.jpg (74 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1440095441840.jpg
74 KB, 500x310
>>16449406
>>
>>16449290
>disgusting.jpg
>>
>>16449382
>shows you make poor choices

LOL says the dirty pothead hippie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.