[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl >She's cool, funny, I enjoy her personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shrug[1].jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug[1].jpg
23 KB, 500x310
>Meet girl
>She's cool, funny, I enjoy her personality
>We're into the same stuff
>Hang out a bit
>She's clearly into me
>Not attracted to her (She's not ugly, she's just not my type)
>Tell her I think we should remain friends
>Thought she would cut contact after that
>She still messages me and asks to hang out as friends
>Go to dinner and movies and stuff

Is this weird? I like her but my friends think I should stop seeing her
>>
>>16448214
if it works for you and her id say its fine, but she's probably not very happy with the situation
>>
>>16448232
but it's ultimately up to her to stop, you are fine with the situation
>>
Fuck what your friends think. If you like her you should be with her. It's not easy finding an good girl.
>>
It won't end well if she likes you. You're leading her on.
>>
>>16448214
What exactly is your problem? You have a friend-who-is-a-girl that you enjoy being with. Others should be so lucky.
>>
>>16448292
>You're leading her on.
no he isn't

she is failing to accept that he doesn't want to be with her romatically

or else genuinely enjoys his company?
>>
Keep her man, fuck what your friends say. I have a solid group of female friends because I learned when I was younger that your female friends will vouch for you with other females, will tell you when you're fucking up with other females, and generally help you to grow personally.

If she's not just hoping that it's going to turn into a relationship, and actually is friends with you, then keep her.
>>
It's pretty common. She has false hope. I think things will go best for everyone if you cut contact yourself.
>>
>>16448292
its only leading her on if he gives romantic signals.
>>
You have a friend.
/thread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.