[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a high probability that there is something critically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445484591250.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1445484591250.png
201 KB, 670x566
Is there a high probability that there is something critically wrong with me if no woman has ever shown interest in me? Or am I just unlucky? I'm 18.
>>
To play the game means "you" gotta pick up the controller and learn it, especially if you're a dude. There might have been girls interested in you mildly enough that it flew under your radar. You just gotta go out and ask in a respectable fashion. See other threads about how to start up a relationship.
>>
I dunno but I got asked to prom by 3 girls and went with 2 and danced with a 3rd
>>
>>16447576
Don't be a dick, dude.
>>
>>16447585
well there's either something really right with me or really wrong with you. How can I concede that yes there's a high probability that there's something critically wrong with you without being a dick?
>>
>>16447603
By not bragging about your good fortune, I guess. It's obnoxious.
>>
>>16447608
I guess the chicks dig that
>>
>>16447571
Nothing is wrong with you. But you being quick to think that you do means you like to take a pessimistic look on things, lie to people, and blame your faults on bullshit reasons.

You have a lousy personality and you're most likely a drag to be around
>>
>>16447624
That's a big assumption.
I'm pretty truthful. I can be cynical and pessimistic at times, but not all the time. I feel like a wet blanked occasionally but only because nowadays the people I hang out with have conversations that I can't contribute to.
>>
>>16447624
Also I think all of those traits can be defined as "wrong".>>16447647
>>
>>16447624
I know and understand the sources of my faults, but stuff like this meakes me feel like I have more faults than others.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.