[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could my ex have gotten pregnant this way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 241x228
I have always used condoms on her, but we both knew at some point our relationship wouldn't last. She has been getting her period every month but has just gotten a blood test that confirmed she's 15 weeks pregnant (I was with her).
She said that she took my used condom (juice in it and all) out of the trash and poured some of it in her pussy. What?? I feel like that's rape.
>>
>>16445671
(She said it was moments after I left the room and was still warm)
>>
It's incredibly unlikely that she got pregnant from pouring your baby juice from the condom into her vag.
just like, really unlikely
she was probably cheating on you.
she sounds crazy so get a test done if she has the kid
>>
Getting pregnant that way is not impossible, but it is very unlikely. I agree that getting a test done would be a good idea.
>>
>>16445671
Super rare for that to happen.

It's not sexual rape, but it is rape. She has taken something from you without your permission
>>
Improbable, but definitely possible.
I'd get a test for sure.
Also, if you saved any evidence of her saying this, via text, facebook or email, keeping proof is probably a good idea if things ever get ugly and say the kid is in fact yours and she tries to keep them from you or is otherwise is as crazy as she sounds someday down the road.
>>
>>16445671
Why even use a condom
>>
>>16447298
You need to get that paternity test my nigga. If it comes back postliyive, gg no rematch. Hold that child support for 18 years.
>>
>>16445671

Yes she could

Yes you are liable for the offspring in that case

YES you should have a paternity test just to make sure
>>
Get her to say that shit on the phone and record the conversation.
>>
Shit is common OP.
I Thought everyone knew to never leave condoms in the rubbish of a girls house before fully trusting her and confirming she is not crazy?

Girls do this shit all the time, they reverse the condom and finger themselves with it. You are trapped now.

If you can get proof of her saying this then you have a good chance of some how not being the child's father. I have no idea how you could go about this but yeah, good luck.

Also if shes been getting her period its unlikely shes pregnant,
Girls are crazy, and one thing they love to do when splitting up is telling you, that you got them pregnant. There is an incredibly high chance she is bullshitting to convince you to get back with her, or simply get your attention. When its too obvious she is not pregnant she will tell you the baby died and hope you come back when she is mourning this.

If the period thing is 100% true then i highly doubt shes pregnant and you are safe, ask to go to the doctors with her for a scan and full proof that she's pregnant before making your mind up tho.
>>
>>16448122
in some states that's illegal
>>
>>16445671

Err 16448118 here

If she has had her periods, then she cannot be pregnant. Periods are the proof of no pregnancy, there is no such thing as a "blood test" for that, they make a screening or something or test her vagoo juice.

She is a lying whore who is trying to get you to get back with her.

She is not pregnant.
>>
>not destroying your sperm after intercourse
You're fucked. She has legal precedent enough to win against you in court. Don't sign anything until paternity has been tested and confirmed.

>>16446888
Ejaculate has been ruled as a gift, and as such, the recipient can do whatever they want with it as their property.
>>
>>16445671
it's possible, but certainly could be lying, i suggest you get a preggo test then cut contact with her until she has the baby unless she isn't pregnant, when she does have the baby and if she comes after you get a dna test.
>>
>>16448148
This is wrong. You can bleed even months Ingo pregnancy. Just Google it.
>>
>>16445671
If she is giving positive in pregnancy tests and she is not pregnant, it is possible for her to have a kind of cancer which produces that hormone. You should check with her doc instead of here.
>>
>>16448177
If she bleeds a lot during pregnancy I have bad news for you (90% infa)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.