[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are women so weird? My girlfriend just suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: pick unrelated.jpg (2 KB, 93x120) Image search: [Google]
pick unrelated.jpg
2 KB, 93x120
Why the fuck are women so weird? My girlfriend just suddenly became silent. I asked what's wrong and she said she doesn't want to talk about it now. I looked her in the eyes and she popped a couple tears. I asked did I do something, and she said "well yeah, kind off..." I told her she can tell me anything but she just said "no I don't really want to talk about it now". We just sat silently for 10 minutes, and she was clearly crying. She went to the toilet (probably to dry her eyes) and came back and was still silent. I tried asking her stuff like "is it because.../does it have something to do with..." etc. and I went through like everything we've being doing recently and she just said "no" to everything. Then she said "sorry but I don't want to see you right now" and then went home. I just told her that if she want's to explain what I did she can message me when she wants. She said "well okay but I probably wont be in that mood for the rest of this day". We haven't been in contact after that. I literally have no idea what have I done and I'm scared I'm going to get dumped.
>>
My question is what should I do?
>>
Don't fall for her bullshit. This sounds like some sort of shit test, don't become a pussy over this, don't call her, wait for her to do so. If she has something to say, she's supposed to speak up, if not she can fuck off and refrain from annoying you with her bullshit.
>>
>well yeah kind of

Might mean you did something but it wasnt necessarily a bad thing, but she took it the wrong way. Perhaps she's a sensitive one.
>>
>>16444753

Prty much this...
Have you actualy done anything that would upset her ? Try to think about it logically .. have you hit on a chick on fb or any other platform / signed up to a dating site ? Forgot her bday or another important day ? Did something to one of her friends ?
>>
>>16444763
Even if that's the case she should communicate the issue. He can't read her mind and walking on eggshells is also no viable solution. Her behaviour is toxic.
>>
>>16444768
Agreed she seems like a teenage highschooler with this kind of bs attitude.
>>
>>16444768

She should communicate the issue yes. Maybe later rather than sooner. All he can do is wait.
>>
tell her it hurts you to know she's sad and you really want to be there for her. she wants that attention.

either she's some unstable crazy wreck or it's some sort of test, which actually puts her in the first category as well.
If you really did something, she'd just tell you.
>>
>>16444753
This right here.
>>
>>16444746
she is manufacturing a reason to be pissed at you because she has done something or wants to do something she knows you will disapprove of
>>
>>16444746

Congratulation!
>>
Communication is really fucking important, and don't feel like giving examples of why, but in a similar situation to yours (I'd never get a gf like that), I would "push" the problem until I found her reasons to behave like a freaking spoiled brat.

If after asking her what's wrong she said that she does not want to talk about it, you have to explain to her why communication is immportant to you (why you care about the relationship and are willing to se the problems both of you have inside of it to see where the fix could be, etc). If that is beyond her comprehension and you want to raise someone else's child about relationship, you can ask her why she feels like does not want to talk about it. If she feels like she can't talk to you, or if she is worried about something, of if she is not seeing any solution or good in talking to you. Also tell her if she think it's your problem, you want to hear her side about what you are doing or have been doing that makes her feel bad (don't actually say feel bad because if she truly is a spoiled brat can push shit to her side and to give it straight, I don't how you manage yourself in situations like this).

Basically, if the problem that cause her discommfort is "not possible" to talk about, you move to the topic of why she think is not something that should be talked about. What she expect if she talks about it, basically. Lack of progress when you both talk, you not being able to understand her when she talk (aka read her mind), etc
>>
Sometimes women don't know how to voice their complicated feelings, but are still feeling them.

Heres whats fucked up about their behavior with this though. They're upset, and they want to know you care. However, you have to show it to them in juuuuust the right way. Only you can prevent this forest fire, I can't tell you what the magic move is.
>>
On the one hand, she's probably just overwhelmed with complicated feelings.

On the other, this is definitely a shit test, and it's a bad sign. Dunno the other relationship details but women who act like this are usually bipolar/BPD and you need to GET THE FUCK AWAY before it's too late.
>>
>>16444746

It honestly seems like she may have cheated on you. Either way, consider yourself lucky. The way she's been acting isn't even worth getting upset over, because she's a girl.

I suggest you hang back, don't call her or text her and talk to other hos to keep your mind off her. It won't be easy, but it's a solution. Odds are if you do that, she'll be hitting you up asking why you haven't contacted her.
>>
She went through your phone or your social media and found something she didn't like.
>>
>>16444746
Here's a really bizarre idea - why not accept her at her word?

She's upset about something but can't talk about it right now. So let her pull herself together and tell you when she can.

Don't make her live by your timetable, accept hers.
>>
My mind would go to shit test, she cheated, or she took something I said the wrong way. Regardless, I'd be upset she wasn't communicating. If it was the offending her thing, if what I'd said was dickish enough and not just semantics, I'd feel shitty and apologize. In any other situation I'd have a talk with her, and figure out what is happening with us. If she was cheating I would end it.
>>
>>16444990
She should communicate her feelings, not hide them and show just the right amount to make OP feel concerned. She is being a shitty gf.
>>
>>16444746
Fuck, Anon, it sounds to me like you're screwed either way.

Last time a girl I know was crying for no reason, and not willing to tell anything while expressing that something was wrong, it was because that bitch cheated on his man, and had the balls to blame HIM gor her doing it. Because she was supposedly lacking her man's attention, she went off to fuck with another guy, and she took her man for responsible of this.

Avoiding contact is an option, but in thar kind of situation, I'd say that there is no win situations.
I'd advise you to prepare for the worst.
>>
>>16444753

lol

if that is a shittest then that gal needs an Oscar nomination for best actress

op just wait is all you can do because it sure does look like she dropped you

i'd say give her 1 week call her back if she still doesn't want to talk then either say g'bye or wait 1 more week but after 2 weeks for sure it's over
>>
It's true that communication is important. But sometimes people need space first to process their own feelings or calm down enough to share their feelings with others. There's nothing wrong with her having a little time to herself for now to feel better at her own speed first and then go to you to resolve/address the underlying issues later.
>>
>>16445206
That's when you don't talk about the issue itselft but about what is causing the "next" issue, that is not talking about it. There a differents ways to deal with that, and a partner can help sort out your thoughts instead of just ignoring it until you feel sorted enought to start talking about it. That's a great factor in a good relationship, being able to support each other in different levels.
>>
Sounds like the reaction every girl has when they've cheated
>>
>>16445005
she doesn't have to talk about it if she doesn't want to.
>>
>>16445474
And, again, that is the point. She could talk about why she have problems talking about it. Let me give an example because I don't feel like typing the same shit seven times again.

Do she thinks is something personal like family crap or the like? You could say that you are having problems with people but you don't feel right giving information about others to you. This show that there is not a great trust between you both, but that's viable specially in new relationship, if your partner can communicate properly this is not going to be an issue.

And OP said she told him it was related to him in a degree.

>I asked did I do something, and she said "well yeah, kind off..."

Also, not because talking openly with somebody could represent trust and communication inside a couple means that you should go full open book at them and ignore that you can fuck yourself (or others) just because you said something to somebody you don't really trust.

You can keep your mounth shout as much as you want, just don't expect problems to solve themself when you do so. And the problem can vary to differents degrees. Feeling bad? one problem; does not feel commfortable talking about it? another problem; etc.
>>
This is not something most women do, but it does happen sometimes. I'm afraid the prognosis isn't good.

Her actions speak to me of someone with a lot of inner conflict. Something is telling her you did something, but she's sure you didn't do it. The catch is that although she's fighting this urge to believe something she knows isn't true, the urge is winning.

One possibility is that this is a simple blip in her intuition. You've somehow tripped a few red flags, probably without meaning to or even knowing you were doing it, and she's spooked. But intuition is loud, and women are not taught to ignore it the way men are (which is not entirely good or bad either way in a general sense, but this is one area where what's taught to women is inexpedient).

Another, darker, possibility is that on some level she actually wants it to be true. Perhaps she -not you- did something, and she is trying to convince herself that you are to blame for it. That speaks to much deeper problems, but if she's lying to herself like this, then at least she is having some trouble believing it.

There is a third possibility: that it really IS true. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but let's suppose -hypothetically- that you really DID do something, and now you've been caught. And she really doesn't want to believe it, but she's got proof she can't deny. Some people might behave exactly this way, in the face of that.

My advice for now is to play it straight but brace for impact. Tell her that it hurts you to see her hurting like this, especially when it looks like you're to blame, and you want to make things right. This could still turn out to be nothing, and you don't want to burn bridges until there is no other choice. Or it could turn ugly. But you cannot make any other moves until you know what's going on. So be gentle -it's not a good idea to get rough with someone who's hurting- but be firm: you need to know, because you cannot set things right until you know.
>>
This option is good and what I would do as I've already been fooled by shit like this before. I wonder why this is so common between girls? I wonder if guys do it too.
>>16444753

This might be it though... thats probably WHY at least, and this too is very common...
>>16444830

Basically OP, just wait for her to speak up since she said she would (and honestly, if that doesnt go well and shes just fishing for you to say soemthing wrong and/or feel bad, shes a moron who needs to get off her high horse and start respecting others)
>>
>>16445512
The point is sometimes you don't want to talk. Period. Not about why you don't want to talk, not about something neutral. Sometimes you just want space and that is perfectly okay. As long as it's resolved later it's fine if you communicate your desire for space openly.
>>
>>16444746
>le i dont want to talk about it meme

she doesnt even trust you enough to tll you anything

dump her ass
>>
>>16446208
Holy fucking shit, it feels like talking to a rock.

>if you communicate your desire for space openly.

Wich is, in fact, talking about the problem. Bloody hell, do you even read what you type? If the problem is lack of privacy or whatever, and you (using your own words) ARE openly talking about what is making you feel disconfort, wich is something complety opposite to what OP was/is experiencing, then you are adressing the problem that is making you feel uncomfortable. It's not the same as expecting people to freaking read your mind or telling them that they've been dealing with their behavior for quite some time but never adressed it. How would you feel about a problem if it has been bothering you for a while and you never talked about it, of course that means that one of the two were/are having problems with that attitude and has been holding, reason why they would use phrases like that it's the partner is fault that feel like that. It could be lack of hearing and understanding of the person, lack of privacy, feeling like it's pointless to talk with them because of the way the deal with critic, or whatever. Again, THAT IS talking about the problem that is causing discofort. Bloody shit.
>>
She's probably cheating on you op.

Abandon ship.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.