[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to those who have been in a relatonship,how the fuck did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So im currently a very lonely 19 year old kissless virgin male. I feel burned out already with life and would love someone else in my life, since ive never really had anyone appreciate me for who i am.

I always hear stories of guys/girls who have had like 4 partners already by my age while in high school or some shit. I havent even had one, im average looking, dont dress like shit, can handle a casual conversation, yet here i am.

But i feel like thats all about to change, theres this girl i really like in one of my college classes. I want her so bad /adv/. Plz tell me what you did to get your partner, what fucking mind tricks did you have to play when you really wanted them. Give me some fucking psychology tips or something to help me get this girl.
>>
My boyfriend asked me out, I said yes, now we've been together just over two years. Your situation literally requires no advice other than "ask her out"
>>
but how did he ask you out? did he do it like some romantic movie moment, or was it just like "hey want to go out with me one day out of nowhere?>>16444294

i just dont understand how relationships form

how and when should i lead up to that moment?
>>
>>16444301
He texted me "hey, do you want to grab dinner and a movie with me". Stop overthinking this
>>
simply put, im asking cuz i already emailed her to hang out and she said sure when she had time. It's been about 3 days. But she works, and she's a big girl so i can prob understand she has her own things to take care of. But i feel like she's prob just not into me and brushing me off nicely

I just dont want to fail this time as i have many times over.

im actually really depressed
>>
I'd look to work on that depression before jumping into a relationship.

But since you asked
>talked to get after class (uni) one day
>start sitting together in class
>start hanging out during breaks
>outside of uni, start texting a lot
>I get my own place, she comes over a few times
>one day when she comes over I kiss her on the cheek and tell her I like her
>she feels the same way, we begin to date

This is actually pretty irregular since we were friends for a long time before dating but it does show that there's no one way to get into a relationship.

Talking about mind tricks and psychology tips makes it sound like you're trying to manipulate her into thinking she wants a relationship with you, it's really offputting man. Treat her like a human.
>>
>>16444312
maybe your desperation has something to do with it hey

noone has 100% success rate with asking girls out you know, the difference is that they're able to move on if they're rejected whereas you seem to let it influence you for god knows what reason
>>
I think you are desperate but you call it depression.
You know what girls hate? Desperate guys
>>
>outside of a bar
>see a girl I recognize (friend of friend)
>make small talk
>go inside, watch show
>She's leaving
>say fuck it, run up to her and ask if she'd like to hang out some time
>get her number
>hang out later
>turns out we have a lot in common

And there you go.
>>
I was in your position 20 virgin no idea what to do about it, then i met now girlfriend and we started talking and after awhile at a party i just asked her if she would like to go for a coffe.
We are together a year now.
If you are serious about the girl dont ask her out over facebook or stuff like that. Just ask her in an intimate moment and you should be set.
Good luck
>>
>>16444291
(this was about 4 years ago, when I just about turned 18)
>Female friend of mine breaks up with her bf
>Female friend and I have a lot of classes together
>Start talking a lot
>Hang out at my place every friday since we both have 5 hours off in between lessons
>ask her to come over one night
>she starts getting unusually physical
>we kiss

it's not rocket science. By the sounds of it you just feel inferior because you have never experienced this thing. Don't pressure yourself too hard.
>>
I am terrible in person and can't speak for shit. But online i find it a lot easier, girls are a lot more open, so am I. I guess it's online so its different, you can act confident, I would usually find a way to chat to the girl i wanted online do all the initial awkward shit through that, then the good part in person.

Online i would usually try to be funny, my sense or humor would be sarcastic, and taking the piss a lot of the time, I would get away with it because i made it funny, i have no clue how to explain that in any other way, but girls liked that shit.
Either way speak often and be funny, avoid talking about yourself too much to build a "mysterious" thing about you, girls like that shit. Its not even being mysterious its just not having anything interesting to say about yourself.

Now shes comfortable, and accepts that you are open and speak freely.

Find a sad subject for her, for me i would use my sense of humor to scout this shit out, then i'd ease onto this sad subject, have her share things with you, then share a similar story with her. This is bonding nigger, from this point on you carry on being funny and occasionally sharing shit that makes you seem more human, whilst also being the guy that listens and gives advice for her problems. Eventually she will grow feelings for you and that's that.

Pro tip to avoid friendzone is to turn the jokes into more sexual/relationship ones, things that she would not laugh at if she had a boyfriend.

I am no expert but that's how did it when i was a teenager, not sure if it would work now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.