[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get over my oneitis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IW1EEaU.jpg (260 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
IW1EEaU.jpg
260 KB, 900x1344
Iv been crushing on the exact same girl for 3 years now and i cant get over her.

Im forced to see her every other day cause of uni and the fact shes my best friends girlfriends best friend.

I cant talk to her to ask her out on a date or even just to say hi i just break down and cant think of any words to say.

Iv tried fucking other girls and dating other girls but i just keep coming back to her.

>she looks a lot like pic related
>>
When people put all their desires onto one other person, then of course asking them out becomes pure anxiety...
>>
As an old sumbich I can assure you that this gal has no idea you like her. Tell her and take the rejection if it is going to happen. After all, right now it is if you have been rejected.
>>
I was in the same situation. I asked if she had a bf .told me no. ask girl out got a msg on fb from friend what I think and they are going out for a month.

Last week we had a class together and his bf was absent. She told me to have a good weekend. I replied well f y too
>>
>>16444214
Dude, just flirt. You don't have to "confess your feelings" or any of that autistic shit. Telling a girl you like her isn't some grandeur gesture, and making it so only makes it uncomfortable and forced.
>>
>>16444219
Yeah but how do i get over her
>>16444221
She knows cause iv already tried talking to her and couldnt do anything besides say hi and panic and quickly make up an excuse to leave.

Also i asked the friends gf's about her and she definitly told her i asked
>>16444257
Already tried she apparently thinks im attractive/hot if the friends gf is telling the truth but i still cant talk to her
>>
>>16444214
TIME

/thread
>>
>>16445299
Its been 3 years how much more time do i need
>>
>>16444214
Fucking tattoos ruin a 9/10 woman use a better image faggot
>>
>>16444214
When we sometimes care too much about someone and want it to be perfect, we often have a tendency to overthink,
f. e. some may repeat in their head words, that they'll say to their beloved one (as an actor memorizes his text) to prove if their every word has enough depth, or something.

I would say, when you're start feeling confused, Just relax and let it go. Take a few deep breaths if you feel like doing so.

Don't be bothered with all the stuff going in your head, try to awake your true love to her and go with the flow. The right words will come up naturally.
Good luck buddy!

(sorry for my bad english)
>>
>>16444252
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>16446012
unrelated and untrue
>>
>>16444214
I wish I was still young enough that things like this were still problems

Literally just flirt with her.

Do you hang out with her? Do you talk? Just start saying things. You can't go wrong if she is into you as well.
>>
>>16446090
>>16447157
Have you ever had a moment where your mind just goes blank and you cant do anything? That happens everytime she even glances at me. Getting the girl isnt an option for me, how do i get over her when im forced to hang out with her
>>
Maybe talk to her online or something until you feel more comfortable and confident enough to not sperg out irl

I kinda understand the sentiment though, I can't get over one girl too, but she rejected me a year ago. Been 3 years since I know her. Guess only cutting off altogether would work but in your situation I guess it's impossible, eh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.