[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
my ex is a great guy, but he mistreats me a lot. He's not purposefully abusive towards me or anything, but he's cheated on me in the past and is extremely selfish.
He wants to date me (he broke up with me to hook up with another girl and then wanted to get back together)
I have trouble hating him and cutting him off in the way that I should because I love him still?
The emotion that I feel right now is a mixture of hating him and still caring about him.

He keeps trying to wiggle his way back in to my life, but whenever I give him a chance, he lets me down again.

i've been trying not to let him do that, but he'll say things like "I'm gonna come visit you this week!" and creates the oppertunities for himself.

What is the best course of action here?
>>
>>16444067
Drop all contact with him. Never look back.
>>
>>16444067
Bitch, you already know the answer.
>>
>>16444067
>What is the best course of action here?

>>16444101
>>
You don't love him. Your lady bits are telling you to have his kid. Just let him knock you up. He'll be in your pocket for the next twenty years and you'll get to be a mommy. It's a win win.
>>
>>16444101
I cant bring myself to just do this- is there a way to ease myself in to it?

I know I'm stupid and weak.
It's very hard for me to do this
>>
File: giphy.gif (620 KB, 272x199) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
620 KB, 272x199
>>16444067
ball punch
>>
is a great guy but he mistreats you.....cheated on you.....BREAK UP. next.
>>
>>16444174
We are broken up. I hate him but still care about him.
I'm wondering how to stop caring about him
>>
>>16444176
this is normal behaviour, its not easy to get over someone even if they were particularly shitty. We seem to always remember the good times.

Chin up OP, in a little while you will stop thinking about him so much and little by little you will get over him. Best of luck
>>
>>16444176
desu, you let time pass - from my own experience that's been the only way.
Just trust that time will get the better of your emotions.
>>
>>16444067

Don't let him take advantage of you with his assertiveness. If it's not easy for you to drop him altogether, maybe a text like "This week isn't good for me," or "I've got a lot going on right now." He'll get the message.
>>
>>16444067

Put on your big girl pants, tell him to fuck off and look for a normal person to date
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.