[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: DEPRESSED.png (51 KB, 432x504) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSED.png
51 KB, 432x504
How do I get a boyfriend ? I kinda don't want to be alone for the rest of my pathetic life so dont be an SJW and reply with advice or some crap
>>
>>16444027
Are you really fat?
>>
no :v 134 pounds I just dont know how to talk to a guy
>>
>>16444057
height? pic?
>>
you're leaving out a lot of important information, OP. Are you in school? Do you work? What kind of relationship are you looking for?
>>
Don't be bitchy when guys come to talk to you. I don't know how many times I've spotted a dime and watched her roast the first and consequently last guy to approach her. Major fuckin turn off.

If this doesn't apply, disregard.
>>
>>16444027
Step one: Be a girl
Step two: Wait
>>
2) go places and have fun 1) suck dick
>>
>>16444027
you must look like a man

go to a gay bar

you reminded me of something that happened last night though

>fucking around on yik yak
>some slut posts some stupid shit about how she doesn't care about looks
>tell her she is full of shit. I am a gr8 dude and funny af but too ugly so I am alone
>she dares me to prove it
>get her snap
>snap her my face
>yak deleted
>blocked on snapchat

It's pretty keks and also makes me want to kill myself
>>
I go to high school I'm a senior. I'm kinda looking for something long term . I'm :v 5,2
>>
Stop being a fagget.

Do fun shit.

Play discordianist games like "i sunk it"
>>
>>16444027
well women are not women anymore. modern women lack femininity and they rather act like men. if you want a boyfriend you need to hit the gym and stop acting like your typical fat rude bitch. Learn to be polite and respectful of men.
>>
>>16444183
'High school' and 'long-term' just doesn't exist anymore. If you're a guy, 'gay relationship' and 'long-term' definitely doesn't exist.
>>
I am nice to people in general I just don't know what to say to a guy. I'm not like some SJW nowadays. I'm not that ugly either but no guy has ever come to ask me on a date or anything like that.
>>
>>16444226
>hey anon what's up
>can you help me with my homework
>wow you're so smart can you give me your number in case i have more questions?

>tee hee i texted you so you have my number too

then it's literally as simple as not discouraging them
>>
File: 5.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (556 KB, 1065x710) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
556 KB, 1065x710
>>16444226
Guys are just people. Say things like, "wanna study with me?"
>>
No homo OP, but snap me your face

My snap -> zubzib
>>
>>16444234
>>16444235
Hivemind
>>
File: 1418594559770.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1418594559770.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
wow guys op is actually super qt
>>
5'2 and 135 lbs = ur a fatty

lose weight and itll be easier.
>>
Ok :v should I go down to 120 or tumblr 115 and post shit like I feel fat ),: </3
>>
>>16444113
This. And it took less than 1 minute by just uploading your picture or stand on the street. And you dont even have to be passable
>>
Here's a list of possible problems:
1) You're a girl with short-ish hair, or are looking like a dyke
2) You're only looking at classy/musclebound/pretty dudes, while not even noticing the others
3) You don't/are afraid/are too shy to go out and have fun
4) You constantly stay with your female friends, making any approach for shy men very difficult
5) High expectarions about relationship quality and/or length
6) You're asking for advice to get into a relationship on an anonymous board probably mostly made of NEETs and basement-dwelling lonely people

If none of those are applying to you, just wait. It'll come soon enough.
Alteenatively, go to bars. Not those shitty classy and overpriced bars, go instead in a real bar, with the occasionnal metalheads. They're usually a good start, you can befriend them with no effort. GF gets hit on at least twice a month there.
>>
>>16444226
Talk to guys like theyre people. Its not hard. Look, youre doing it RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1432750747333.png (549 KB, 1450x330) Image search: [Google]
1432750747333.png
549 KB, 1450x330
>>16444341
If you would stop posting those fucking emoticons and maybe your bitch ass would have a man.
>>
>>16444341
Do you just want a Boyfriend or is it someone specific you want?
>>
I'll be your bf, kik me senpai.
>>
You already had a ton of takers, you just weren't attracted to them.

If you're looking to get some hot guys, then you need to be hot yourself, or be drunk and at a party and at the right moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x960
>>16444448
Give senpai your kik
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 170x207
>>16444442
I don't want anyone in specific
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1200x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1200x915
>>16444435
Maybe I'll stop, maybe...
>>
Guys how do I get a gf I'm fat and boring and ugly pls respond
>>
>>16444226
then go to a guy and talk to them, it's not like a prince on a white horse will suddenly appear out of thin air to pick you up to his magic castle! more likely a fratboy wearing a fur tophat who does that!
Normal guys are these days so afraid of being a creep or acused of harrasment that they'd not even approach girls.
just ask a guy you like something like
>had a nice weekend?
let 'm talk about that stuff
if conversation goes on for a while, propose to have coffee somewhere and exchange numbers.
>>
>>16444500
Workout, go out more, and spend time with funny people. In a year or two, if you do your job correctly, you'll end up as an alpha male with a 9/10 cutie.
Or, if you're outrageously lucky, a cute girl will have a crush on you.
>>
>>16444319
Op is this you? Have you ever had a dick?
>>
>>16444027
start by not being a namefagging cunt hobag
>>
>>16444226
>I am nice to people in general I just don't know what to say to a guy.
Ask them questions maybe.
>>
>>16444027

OK, first, I gotta know how do you behave when a man talks (even if he is flirting with you or not) to you, so I can help ya.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.