[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Raped as a kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
When I was a young girl, at about 6 years of age I was raped... Imagine a huge grown dick in my small undeveloped vagina... Yes, it was pretty painful. The guy got locked up afterwards, but inside, I am still deformed at 20 y/o.

I need to have regular sex in order to keep my vagina from ... "growing back", or to have a painless intercourse.

I met a guy, and he insisted we had sex. I had warned him before about my problem, I confided in him about this, telling him that if I hadnt had sex in a long time, I will need to prepare in advance and he said it was okay... but he kept on insisting and of course I ended up being hurt very very badly inside... I cried in pain, it feels like Im torn apart with a kinfe.

After two days of silence, I am told by him (via text) that he is freaked out and that we cant be more than friends.

I feel so unattractive and unfeminie right now.

I tried to talk to him, but he ignores me. What can I do? I cant afford the surgery to get this fixed...
>>
He wasnt a one night stand - we were meant to get in a relationship.**
>>
>>16443989
>I need to have regular sex
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16443989
>I tried to talk to him, but he ignores me. What can I do? I cant afford the surgery to get this fixed...
Nothing is wrong with you, OP. But I think you made a mistake by giving in to a guy that insisted upon sex. Guys will say they understand just to get what they want, without ever really understanding what you've been through and what doing this too soon can do to you. Find someone that isn't in such a hurry and will be more than happy to walk through this with you.
>>
>>16443996
Uh... you got that wrong, I'm afraid...
>>
>>16444004
I feel ashamed though... should I leave him be? I'm quite heartbroken now and I feel it's all my fault. Should I give up on him?
>>
>>16444016
>I feel ashamed though...
You have no reason to feel ashamed. You did absolutely nothing wrong, aside from jumping on to an asshole. You're worth more than that.

>should I leave him be?
He insisted upon sex, likely because that's all he wanted to begin with. He didn't realize how much effort it would take and now he's not interested. He sounds like an asshole.

>I'm quite heartbroken now and I feel it's all my fault.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but again, you've done nothing wrong. Just find someone that won't try to use you for just sex. When someone genuinely cares for you, as a person, they'll be patient.

>Should I give up on him?
Yes.
>>
>>16444028
...thank you.
The only reason I've agreed to the sex was because we've been already having the thing going on for quite some time. I wanted to do it too. I just thought... he'd let me show him how to make love to me, rather than do it "the regular way" since the first few intercourses after a long break are so unfortunate for me.
>>
>>16444041
I wish I could have raped you desu
>>
>Doctor prescribes sex to fix BTFO vaginia

Yea no, either you're bullshiting or your doctor wanted to fuck your sideways vagina. Use a dildo you dumb shit. Yea "have so chad fuck your shit up, that will fix your vaginerino", yea a doctor would totally say that.
>>
>>16444059
No doctor ever told me that? All they said is that I will eventually need a surgery. I do use a "dildo".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.