[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup..wanted to get some opinions about a situation I'm in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: woman.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
Sup..wanted to get some opinions about a situation I'm in. So I had a son at 17, she was 16. Told me she was taking birth control and I was dumb enough to trust her. Found out she was cheating on me the whole time, I broke up with her 6 months ago. Today my son kept babbling on about how her boyfriend is kissing her so I text her saying it's inappropriate. Long story short she goes off on a rant about how her new boyfriend spoils her, sex is better, etc. I stayed loyal to her for 2 years, would have done anything for her, but felt I was forced to leave her cause of her cheating. Long story short, this shit hurts, think she's just saying it out of jealousy after finding out about my new girlfriend?
>>
A) is it even your kid?
B) she's allowed to kiss her new boyfriend, and even have sex with him
>>
>>16443853
Yes he's my son, I've had a DNA test done. Just wanted to know if you think she said all these things out of jealousy or what.. this shit hurts. Don't know how to get over it.
>>
>>16443890
No, she did it out of retaliation to you saying it's inappropriate. There's nothing wrong with a kid seeing his mother kiss his father figure, don't be such a prude
>>
This all sounds incredibly rough dude, and you were both so young.
I'd say do your best to forget her, but focus on your kid. I'd say it's not inappropriate for them to kiss, it's not really any of your business, but when my parents split at a young age and started seeing other people it was hard on me. So if anything try and help your son through it.
>>
>>16443919
I'm his father, another man who may be out of his life in who knows when should not be his father figure. Theres no telling when they'll break up. If my son looks to someone else as a father figure and he ends up leaving.. then what
>>
>>16443926
He's still the kid's father figure now. And whatever you call the other guy, there's still nothing wrong with her kissing him.
>>
>>16443937
Why is he his father figure and not me?
>>
>>16443949
No one said he can't have two father figures. And honestly, if the other guy is spending more time with the kid than you are, I'd say he's relatively more than a father than you are. Maybe it's just because I'm in the camp that believes that it's not blood and genes that determines who someone is to you, but the relationship, but that's just how I see it
>>
>>16443957
I agree with the whole not the blood but relationship. But I never said he spends more time with him, my son adores me its just low blows hearing that someone else is a better lover. Would have done anything for her, stayed 100% loyal for years.
>>
>>16443983
Well it's over now, and you've got to accept it and move on. Keep in touch with her so far as is required for your kid, but there was no need for you to text her about what she's doing around him if it wasn't harming him. Her kissing her new boyfriend is not harming him
>>
>>16443983
What bothers you is that you consider yourself a good lover, but she didnt see it? Well, I quote this guy >>16444008 and say "Well it's over now, and you've got to accept it and move on."
>>
>>16444029
Just really rough, call me a pussy or whatever but its different when shes the mother of your son. Well thanks guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.