[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf peed in bottle instead of toilet and left it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: Anime_Ghibli_Chibi_Mains.png (207 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Anime_Ghibli_Chibi_Mains.png
207 KB, 1600x900
My boyfriend woke up last night and peed in a bottle quietly instead of just going to the bathtoom. It kind of grosses me out. He left the bottle on the floor too. Should I clean it up and let him know that I knew he did this, or ignore it and let him think I don't know?
Is this a normal thing that guys do when they're too lazy to go to the bathroom?
>>
>>16443012

On very cold nights, I do it too, but leave the bottle outside of the window, plus I live alone.

If he did only once, I would let it pass. If he does it more often, and it annoys you, let him know.
>>
It's normally something people do to avoid leaving their rooms due to social anxiety.

If you and your bf live alone then I don't really know, it's probably best just to ask him about it and tell him not to do it again.
>>
>>16443012
Sounds like its something your boyfriend does when he is feeling lazy.
What difference does it make? Tell him to stop if you don't like it
>>
>>16443029
We live in a hot place, usually 70s outside at night.
>>16443031
We don't live alone, but it was the middle of the night and no one else was awake.
>>
>>16443039
My guess would be he didn't want to disturb anyone by using the toilet.
>>
Guys piss in bottles for various reasons. You shouldn't act like he just cheated on you. The fact you have to come on /adv/ for a piss bottle instead of just talking to your boyfriend about this is a more serious issue.

You should really think about your life if you can't talk to your boyfriend about a piss bottle, and you have to get a bunch of strangers opinions about the matter instead of being honest with your lover.
>>
>>16443012
Most guys piss outside or in bottles when they can't be bothered. Once in a while is not too odd, a lot is odd.
>>
>>16443012
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the guys in this thread, but the one guy I know that does this is literally (clinically) insane.

I'm a guy and I would never do this. If you live somewhere hot then it's probably going to smell, and if it spills you're literally fucking your floor.

Whether or not you clean it is up to you, but absolutely tell him you know, and tell him that you don't like it. It's nasty and unnecessary.
>>
>>16443012
>Is this a normal thing that guys do when they're too lazy
no, its not. Also if it bothers you it doesnt matter if its normal or not
>>
>>16443012
Mail it to him with a letter saying 'I know all about your disgusting habits!'

Have some fun.
>>
I do that at work because I work out of a vehicle by myself all day and I did it for a month when I lived in the basement of a work-provided house and the bathroom was on the 2nd floor with everyone else's bedrooms. I do this because I'm mentally ill level socially anxious and because I'm confident nobody is going to find my piss bottles because I'm super careful. Your boyfriend is a dumb slob and maybe also crazy.
>>
penis here

i do this all the time. if i already have empty water bottles in my room, you better believe i'm gonna piss in them instead of turning on my bright ass bathroom light and ruining my sleepy melatonin infused brain just to conform to your stupid social standards.

i put the bottle back on the shelf until the next day. if you put the cap back on there's no smell, why would there be?

btw piss is perfectly healthy, look into urine therapy, it literally cures cancer.

the penis perfectly fits into the bottle opening, you just have to be careful and make sure you give it a few tugs into the bottle to account for the dribbles.

btw pissing several times per night into a toilet and flushing it is an annoying waste of water.

this fucking thread. total female jealousy for having weird deep sea genitals that can't piss in bottles.
>>
I do it all the time since I live with my parents and like to get drink in my bedroom late at night.

Doesn't risk them waking. I've been chastised a couple times for waking mom up by flushing the toilet or even walking to the bathroom because that door knob creaks.

So now I just piss into a bottle and go to bed, empty it when I wake up.
>>
>>16443134
>the penis perfectly fits into the bottle opening

How narrow is your peter?
>>
>>16443134
0/10

apply yourself
>>
Thank him for the delicious lemonade he left by the bed for you that morning, and ask for the recipe. After he calms down, then you can proceed with the WTF moment.
>>
I pee in bottles all the time and leave em in the closet. I'm 35 and married. It grosses out the wife, but whatever.
>>
I do this all the time. One time I pissed inside a bottle and poured it on my sheets. I haven't washed them since.
>>
ITT: disgusting guys who think their unsanitary behavior is normal
>>
I did it once. I don't get how people can do it though. The hole is too small for a penis, I can't even fit the head in there and it's going to splatter everywhere unless you have your dick in the bottle. Also the smell of piss incredibly strong. Usually when you pee in a toilet there is no smell since you're peeing in water. With a bottle the smell is unbearable.
Don't pee in bottles, shit's gross.
>>
>>16443242

ITT as well: jelly ass pussies mad they don't have the urine freedom dicks like us have.
>>
>>16443134
>btw piss is perfectly healthy, look into urine therapy
Bullshit pseudo-science
>the penis perfectly fits into the bottle opening
Only with a small penis. Not to mention that when you want to piss your penis grows in size.
>btw pissing several times per night into a toilet and flushing it is an annoying waste of water.
Yes, so use the sink instead. I piss in the sink from time to time just for this reason.
>weird deep sea genitals that can't piss in bottles.
They can always use a funnel.
>>
File: standing-bear-urinating.png (410 KB, 499x561) Image search: [Google]
standing-bear-urinating.png
410 KB, 499x561
>>16443134
>turning on my bright ass bathroom light and ruining my sleepy melatonin infused brain
In all seriousness: leave the light off, and sit down to pee. You don't need to aim when sitting down, you might have a window that lets in at least some light during the night, and if not, you should know your restroom well enough to navigate in the dark.
>>
>>16443166

THIS.
>>
File: smelling_the_flower.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1434) Image search: [Google]
smelling_the_flower.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1434
OP here.
I'm just going to throw away the piss bottle. Clean his whole side of the room in general because it's dirty as fuck. And never mention it again, unless he brings it up or if it happens again.
All of you men saying that it's normal are nasty. You don't just piss in a bottle and leave it there. Especially don't hide it under the bed where it is to be forgotten. At least throw it away.
>>
>>16443279
are you retarded? Women can pee in bottles too without much trouble, but pissing in containers that are normally used to hold something you drink AND leaving them in a room that aren't meant for digestive expelling is fucking hobo-tier.
>>
>>16443012

>a guy peeing in bottles has a gf and I dont

this is depressing
>>
File: IMG_20151108_201228.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_201228.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
This is the bottle he hid under the bed. Gross.
>>
I'm a female and on occasion if I get really drunk I have pissed in a cup because it was best if I didn't try to make it to the bathroom but it was into a cup which I threw away in the morning and I was good and ashamed of doing it.
>>
>>16443336

op that's obviously just citrus tea.
>>
>>16443293
inb4
muh emasculation for the suggestion of men sitting down to pee in certain situations.
>>
>>16443336
kek
it's even in a bottle that normally contains that color liquid.
Maybe he secretly wants you to accidentally drink it.
>>
>>16443348

I don't think you're wrong but it did come across as fussy
>>
File: Lelouch572.jpg (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lelouch572.jpg
115 KB, 1920x1080
>>16443347
No, its not. Because I heard him sit up in bed and start pissing into the bottle. I rolled over in bed and saw him doing so, then rolled back over because I didn't want to embarrass him.
>>
>>16443363
maybe tell him you found the bottle. don't be pissed off or get onto him about it. if he hid it, he probably didn't want you to find it, so he'll be embarrassed and hopefully that, along with you saying something like "I'd rather you didn't pee in bottles and leave them lying around" should be enough
>>
>>16443012
please ignore all advice telling you to not say anything. are you adults?? he shouldn't be pissing in a bottle because he's too lazy to go to the bathroom. that's fucking gross
>>
>>16443044
this

you should just talk to him

make sure to be chill and not accusatory/judgmental to him
>>
File: 1378841408920.gif (616 KB, 159x137) Image search: [Google]
1378841408920.gif
616 KB, 159x137
how the fuck do people like this get into relationships
>>
i have a vagine

i used to do this because my house was super small (800 sq ft) and going to the bathroom would wake my parents up, then they could hear me type posts and yell at me for typing. so id keep a jar for pissing in & dump it out the window.

now im 20 and have my own place, so i just go to the bathroom.
>>
>>16443552
just because we dont conform to your social standards dosnt mean we're undatable or inhuman.

wake up, sheep
>>
I pee too much to use a bottle
you guys seriously have sub 16oz pees on a regular basis?

I drop solid 20 ouncers a few times a day
>>
>>16443293

I am not sitting down to piss. I will piss on the wall and floor and lid before doing that.
>>
>>16443575

Do you have diabetus?

>because you do
>>
What the fuck? Do other guys actually do this? Seriously? Is there a massive influx of people from like Alabama, Georgia, or middle of the outback Australia on right now?
>>
>>16443721

As a Georgian, I take offense to that.

>and yes, all men piss in bottles. It's part of growing up.
>>
File: 4chancirca2009.jpg (73 KB, 440x371) Image search: [Google]
4chancirca2009.jpg
73 KB, 440x371
There are two type of men

1) Men that pee into plastic water bottles

2) Men that lie about peeing into plastic water bottles

Why do we do it? It's convenient, it's fun, and it's a permanent solution to women bitching about the fucking toilet seat.

also

>feels good man
>>
wtf.

I think the only time I've ever pissed in a bottle in my life was for urine sampling at the doctor or whatever.

That's what a fucking toilet is for, and if there's no toilet handy, I'm probably somewhere where I can piss on a bush or something.
>>
The fuck? Why would anyone ever be scared to use the toilet? How do you even piss in a bottle anyway? Baby sized wiener and a urine stream so weak it doesn't make a mess? How would the bottle even contain all the piss? Baby sized bladder too? I can't even comprehend this.
>>
>>16443819

Oil funnel
>>
>>16443821

Also, this is what you use Gatorade and powerade bottles for, and milk jugs.

y'all seriously ain't heard of piss jugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0u6Lb6RCz4
>>
>>16443012
Or you could just non-confrontationally ask "What's up with that? I don't get it."

>Couple years ago I was living with 2 roommates.
>Sleep in my underwear because fuck it. >They liked to turn the heat down thru the night during the winter to save money.
>The toilet in the bathroom just outside my room was fucked up.
>Other bathroom is downstairs and around the corner
>Wake up, need to pee.
>Not walking in the cold in my underwear. Fuck freezing.
>Piss in bottle.
>>
>>16443819

lol have you really never seen a Gatorade bottle before, dumbfuck?
>>
>>16443819
What's it like living under that rock, friend?
>>
File: 2.5gallons.jpg (20 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
2.5gallons.jpg
20 KB, 450x450
In college, I knew a guy that kept an empty 2.5 gallon water dispenser (see pic) in his room for a piss bottle. He was a whiny little cunt, but I'll give him credit where credit is due.

God big or go home.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>16443838
>drinking sugar
>hoarding empty bottles to piss in them
>>
>>16443845

He he cut out the top to piss in or did he some how piss up the spout?
>>
>>16443904
nah. turn it upside down and pee into the spout. it was a pretty nice rig. when it was full he could just dump it out of his window and into the yard of his next door neighbor. He was a cunt, but I'd be a liar if I said I'd never done this before.
>>
>>16443031
I do it on mornings when I don't have to go to work but my roommates do. I will have to piss, but they are all "100% awake" and want to have conversations and shit when I've only been conscious for like 5 minutes. Plus we only have one bathroom. All I want to do is get up and go piss and lay back down. However, if I do it becomes a whole damn conversation, I have to wait for the bathroom or use the bathroom right after my roomate blasted his daily morning big fat 8:16AM turd payload and shit I just want to piss and I don't like conversation in the morning or smelly the remnants of how he desecrated the toilet.

When I had a window ac unit, and my window faced the backyard, I'd just push the plastic blocker part to the side and piss right out the window. Felt good and saved water.

I just hide them behind my desk. Once I forgot about one, it got really gross.
>>
ITT: g-fless losers trying to feel better about not being piss bottlers.

adv/ literally worse than bottle pissers, yet trying to give bottle pissers advice.

This thread is the embodiment of adv/
>>
this is something /r9k/ NEETs do. cut and run
>>
>>16443166
Hahaha thats a nice idea. Tough it would be more realistic if she says something like "your drink had an odd taste, what was it?"

OP dont overreact, he might have a good reason. For example, I once had a tendinopathy on my knee, I could walk, but it damaged me at every step I walked. Thus, prolonging the recovery time. Or just ingore it, except if he continues doing it.
>>
>>16443986
You got it backwards buddy, itt piss bottlers try to feel better about bottling their piss
>>
>>16443074
I agree with you, I'm a guy and I've never pissed in a bottle before because that's absolutely disgusting. Maybe it's a "messy guy" thing. Whereas if you're a neat and tidy sort of person you wouldn't do this, which is what I am.
>>
>>16443293
This, I do it all the time

>>16443701
Look everyone! We got us a real man over here!
>>
>>16443134
You're disgusting
>>
>>16443321
This
>>
>>16443785
I'm a guy and I've never pissed into a bottle. Just because you're disgusting doesn't mean every other guy is as well
>>
Some of you are sick motherfuckers. Who wants bottles of piss just sitting around.

The only time I pissed in a bottle instead of a bathroom is when I was in Afghanistan, and going to the latrine involved putting on your full gear and getting your weapon + a battle buddy awake to come with me.
>>
>>16443012
Male here. Never pissed in a bottle and probably wouldn't ever unless I had to. However, it's far from unsanitary if you dispose of the bottle as soon as possible. Doing next to my sleeping gf with a functioning toilet in reach is another thing though. I don't care but I'm really just like "why?".
>>
>>16443012

Sorry to shatter your sheltered worlds anons but anyone can piss anywhere anytime. You're probably more pissed he wanted you to clean it up lol.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.