[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-monogamy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mono.jpg (32 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
mono.jpg
32 KB, 620x388
This is a thread dedicated to discussing non-monogamous relationships.

Open or semi-open relationships, threesomes, foursomes, "an arrangement" - whatever you want to call it.

IF anyone here have experience with this and want to share advice, or you have none and want to ask, this is the place.
>>
Fuck off back to plebbit, C U C K.
>>
I havnt

But i had a ex gf who had a secret relationship with my best friend and with my best friends gf...

It made me hit rock bottom :(
>>
>>16442741
This tbhfam
>>
>>16442740

ive been single for 3 years cuz there is nothing about commitment that really appeals to me. if i meet the right person ill jump on that, but honestly i have a hard time just hanging out with a sex buddy casually.

i do however enjoy being a third wheel in relationships. whiel i am not sexually active with my best friends, I often accompany them as the third wheel on various outings they have. id be down to have a threeway with them, but i often believe i would turn down the situation if it arose just cuz i wouldnt want to change things (tho im pretty sure his gf is into me).

I like to engage in threesome sex as often as possible though, and im pretty open with it. i have one couple that i dont hang out with casually very much but we've had quite a few threesomes and they are trying to transition into more daring and public sex.
>>
My GF likes to watch me with other, less experienced girls. She then likes to join in and show her how it's done. It's like she gets off on showing them that she is the undisputed champion in satisfying me. Like a sort of dominance

We have done this four times, twice with the same girl, then with two others on seperate occastions.

She also allows me to have casual sex with other girls under a set of conditions:

>within reason
>penetration = condom. No exceptions.
>none from our circle of friends
>be honest
>avoid social contact with flings - we don't DATE other people
>they do not have priority

She does not want to fuck other guys. I told her I'd be fine with giving her a go since she has been so cool with me, but she said she was happy with the occastional threesome with other girls.

Honesty and two way communication is key. If you don't know what is okay and what isn't, you aren't ready. Agree on rules and limits before doing anything.

This is NOT for everyone.
>>
>>16442757

Sounds like you have a pretty good deal going for you, then. Hats off.
>>
File: 3685.jpg (7 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
3685.jpg
7 KB, 300x100
>>16442740
Don't do it. That is my advice. Don't commit to more than one person at a time romantically. There is no purpose to dedicate yourself to more than one, just be single and be trashy.

Anyone who practices polygamy is truly a degenerate with low self-esteem, sexually abused or not right upstairs.
>>
>>16442922

>Don't commit to more than one person at a time romantically

That's the thing, not everyone needs to have romantic feelings towards sexual partners.

>degenerate

go back to /pol/
>>
>>16442927
What is /pol/? I am new here.
>>
>>16442937

a board where edgy basement dwelling no fun allowed kind of shitstains call each other "c u c k", "degenerate" and "nigger" all day
>>
File: 1444484128078.jpg (110 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1444484128078.jpg
110 KB, 660x495
>>16442922
>Anyone who practices polygamy is truly a degenerate with low self-esteem, sexually abused or not right upstairs.

How so? It's possible to love and care about multiple people. It also takes a hell of a lot more compassion and empathy to let people explore what makes them happy. Sometimes people are unhappy committing to one partner, but do not want to lose them over their interest in another.

That takes a tremendous amount of trust, love, and understanding to overcome. Sometimes I feel people are too possessive over their lovers, and this is often taken as an inescapable consequence of being in a relationship. Polygamy presents a new way to find love and happiness, and shouldn't be so easily dismissed because you haven't thought it through.
>>
>>16442922
Don't cut yourself on those edges.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.