[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to get out of the friend zone if the girl has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 234235689.png (65 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
234235689.png
65 KB, 500x382
Is it possible to get out of the friend zone if the girl has a bf and constantly flirts/talks to you
>>
Yes, but it merely means that you've got a chance, not 100% certainty.

On another note, do I know you?
>>
Stealing girls aint cool OP. Make sure they're broken up before you do some bad shit
>>
If she wanted to date you, she'd be dating you
>>
>>16442319

the friendzone is bullshit in terms of this place where you are eternally and theres nothing you can do about it.

A woman didnt find you attractive for whatever reason, but if you better yourself, she will. And if she doesnt, another one will.

Just think of the opposite. If you had a female friend who was cool, but she was really fat and ugly, you wouldnt want to date her. But if she got all skinny and fit, you would want to
>>
Stealing someone in a relationship is wrong, dude.

There are billions of women in the world, I'm sure there's a better lady out there than the one you're thinking of.
>>
>>16442385
From the sound of it she's taking the initiative, not OP. There's probably something wrong with her current relationship and it's possible that it'll end soon. That's when OP might have a chance with her.
>>
>>16442443
Consider OP is the type to ask how he can steal another guy's girlfriend, he's probably interpreting platonic interactions as romantic interest. The fact that he thinks that her talking to him is a sign of interest just supports that point.
>>
>>16442459
He mentioned flirting, so it's not just regular platonic interactions that we're talking about, unless he's misinterpreting her. But indeed, not cool to fuck a taken chick, definitely fairer to wait and see if I'm right and her current relationship is about to come to an end. In which case he should prepare for drama, because people who enter relationships right after quitting one are known for often still having some feelings for their exes.

OP, would you care to tell us more about your situation? Has she talked shit about her boyfriend to you, perhaps?
>>
>>16442493
The 'flirting' was the misinterpreting that I was referring to. I think it's more likely than not that he was indeed misinterpreting her behaviour, given the history that guys here have
>>
Listen up,

Girls use guys.

When she is flirting with you, you are actually helping her sustain her relationship with her boyfriend whether or not it's strained or about to end.

You are her napkin, nothing more.

You may not even be her only napkin.

Women love to complain. But she's not complaining when she's going down on him or letting him go from behind.
>>
The answer is yes, but only if you NTR the guy. I've been in this situation 3 times and I always tried to wait it out until they break up with their boyfriend. Never works. They may not admit it, but a lot of girls secretly want a boy to steal them from their boyfriend. Of course, trying to date a girl like that is a terrible idea - I mean it'll probably happen to you.
>>
>>16442337
To elaborate, here's my own situation:
>be in a relationship
>no common interests, values, or even future plans
>only thing we share is our history and physical intimacy
>don't really get anything out of the latter either
>consider breakup
>but don't
>suddenly, college begins
>meet some faggot who shares a disturbing amount of my autismal interests
>feel like i can finally intellectually connect with someone
>be open about being taken and friend zone them
>develop a crush on them anyway

I'll wait and see if there's anything that can be done about this disconnection that I feel with my current partner first, before calling it quits. The new guy is definitely a candidate for a new bf, but it's good to wait and see if this attraction persists, or if it's just a symptom of the dissatisfaction that I feel right now. In the mean time, the friend zone is a transitory state that hurts both ways while it lasts.

Just a little peek into a woman's mind for y'all.
>>
>>16442588
gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.
>>
>>16442588
I'm a female I agree with this
>>
>>16442319

why do you want to get involved with a girl that will cheat on her bf?

you realize that is you down the road right?
>>
>>16442588
Huh, so women aren't completely insane, nice to know
>>
>>16442588
..Hannah?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.