[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationships n00b here (or should I say virgin instead?) >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 4422.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4422.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Relationships n00b here (or should I say virgin instead?)

> male, 30yo and never touched a woman's body

I don't consider myself a beautiful guy, but I can easily find less attractive men. I am a smart guy, I work in IT and am actually successful in that matter, still living in my mom's house, drive my own car, pay my own bills, go to the gym regularly, I can cook my own meals... People generally say I'm a pretty cool guy. They enjoy hanging out with me, we laugh together, we learn new things together, I'm always there when a friend asks for help.

Problem is, never EVER had a girl/woman interested in knowing me. It seems like they all like my presence around them but whenever I start feeling a bit more interested they immediately hit the brakes. And that has happen too many times. It feels just like hitting a wall every single time. It gets to a point where I can no longer fight back...

What is wrong with me? I would like some female opinions inb4 no girls on the internet...
>>
No one cares right?
>>
>>16441807
you have high sex drive?
>>
i know that feeling

i dont get what causes it, women dont even want to be my friend.

i probably creep them out from the getgo
>>
Maybe youre gay.
>>
>>16441807
how quickly do you move from meeting a woman to letting them know you're interested in them romantically? You may be going too fast which can throw a lot of people. You should find a girl you're interested in and get to know her well first, maybe as a friend and see if there's a mutual attraction there.

It's not likely that you'll be able to form any kind of deep relationship with women right off the bat. The most you'll usually get is a one night stand.

It's a terrible, awful game but it's one we all have to play.
>>
>>16441807

I'm like you, let me tel you my experience.

You have to actually actively try and find women to be more than friends with. You have to click with them almost straight away, if it takes a week of chatting and you're still at the "how are you" stage then you're already never getting anywhere, move on.

Attraction is instant, it's either there or it's not. Go speed dating or just short chats online and gauge their interest, if they don't show it then just go NEXT and try a different girl.

Also don't be overweight, like not even a little bit, if you feel ashamed to be at the beach then half the women population is not going to give a fuck cause they like the beach.
>>
>>16441864
I do. Can you imagine 30 years without ever touching a girl/woman? I can never get to a point where it would be normal to touch them.

>>16441870
No, I'm not. I don't feel sexually attracted to men.

>>16441867
They usually get to know me, they know what I can do for them and they use that, but never return.
My issues about never have touched a woman's body is not necessarily about their body alone. Anyone could get out at night, drink a few drinks kiss some teenage whores and get in bed with some of them. Unfortunately that would not be the hardest thing to do.

That is NOT what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for fun. I get fun from very different things in my life.

I'm looking for someone who can easily be the mother of my kids, someone who cares about my well being, someone who needs me, someone who feels lost if I'm not there, someone I can make happy and someone that makes me happy.
>>
>>16441883
I'd say I'm on the opposite side. I usually want to make sure I'm not doing anything I'll regret in the future. It has never worked though...
>>
>>16441886
>I'm looking for someone who can easily be the mother of my kids, someone who cares about my well being, someone who needs me, someone who feels lost if I'm not there, someone I can make happy and someone that makes me happy.

Well there's your problem!

If you were female you'd be the type I'd stay the fuck away from, I'm sure most women do the same.

Nobody wants somebody that's that needy for marriage / kids.

You can always go online and get one of those phillippine wives, that's what they're looking for.
>>
>>16441885
I'm not going to say you're wrong, since I am nobody to say that, but I'd say that is not always the truth.

Lets talk about my latest adventure as an example. This woman was friends with a few of my friends. She had previous relationships but is single at the moment. I didn't even noticed her at that time. After a few months I was addicted to her, I was talking with her every single day. I actually thought she was interested, since she was the one pushing it forward on the beginning, but I guess I was wrong, again...
>>
>>16441886
>im not sexually attracted to men
How can you be so sure?, did you ever had a sexual relationship with a man?
>>
>>16441902
>After a few months

Of what? Talking? If you still haven't went out on a date or kissed or fucked by then she doesn't give a shit about you, just likes the conversation or is waiting for you to fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>16441896
I understand that people don't want any responsibilities these days, but I would be lying to myself if I'd say I otherwise. I don't need "one night stands"... I need a future. I need someone by my side on the bad days. I'm not saying I would only go on a date with someone willing to get married... I don't even want to get married!

>>16441911
Lots of talking, a few dates, a few dinners, a few walks, a few sessions in her house, but she never wanted anything else than my presence.
>>
>>16441903
You must be stupid. I'm telling you I don't feel attracted to men.

How can you be so sure you don't like sheep? Have you ever had sexual relationship with a sheep?
>>
>>16441929
>Lots of talking, a few dates, a few dinners, a few walks, a few sessions in her house, but she never wanted anything else than my presence.

If you haven't even kissed you at the end of the first or 2nd date then move the fuck on.
>>
>>16441934
No but i dont refuse sheeps, i just have other reasons to not have sex with them
>>
>>16441938
That's when I start feeling emotionally attached and I can't just cut it off as I feel like I would be cutting my own arm off... I know it's sad and for most men it's that easy. But it has never been for me though...

Also, I can't feel the sexual drive on the first dates. I'm still getting to know her! I would never fuck a woman without knowing who I'm sleeping with. It's a long way for me to trust someone.

That's probably my problem there.
Maybe most woman are expecting me to be quicker to make a decision? And by the time I'm sure about what I want they had already lost the interest?
>>
>>16441946
I have my reasons to not have sex with men as well, it's called being heterosexual.
>>
op is clearly mr nice guy putting women on a pedestal thinking they're delicate holy pure beings. man, don't you realize all women are filthy cock slurping whores? they want to get dicked, that's all.

you come off to them like some asexual robot who will want to go on romantic dates and hold hands when what they want is a pounding and ass slapping good time.

women are stupid, shallow, superficial beings. your mom and grandma especially.
>>
>>16441959
No, thats not a reason because beings are naturally bisexual, homosexuality or heterosexuality is produced by the culture youre in
>>
>>16441972
I can't of them as "filthy cock slurping whores", I just can't...

Just like most men are seen as silverback gorillas who want to fuck all day long and I've said here that's not what I want...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.