[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it weird for a 24 yo guy to date an 18 yo girl? Will people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rBDXuYB.jpg (234 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rBDXuYB.jpg
234 KB, 1600x900
is it weird for a 24 yo guy to date an 18 yo girl?

Will people judge?
>>
>>16440954
Yes and I dunno why you'd want to, but who cares if you're happy. It's your life.
>>
some people will think it's weird and judge

some people will think it's normal and natural

some people will be like niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice dude

none of those people are in the relationship so who gives a fuck what they think
>>
>>16440954
No, most won't. However, problems will arise due to the differences in life experience, education, and short term goals. You're looking for a career after college, she just wants to party and get smashed, for example.

So wreck her cunt, mouth and ass as much as himay possible before you guys realize that it isn't going to work
>>
I think that's fucking hot and I would fuck your brains out
>>
>>16440954
Yeah it is immoral and wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself because i don't have one.
>>
>>16441151
what?
>>
Do what you want man
>>
>>16440954
I've known 16 yo girl whose bf was 25.
So it's not that uncommon.
However there surely are girls that are only interested in older dudes because of the age difference. The thrill of it excites them, so be careful about becoming her plaything.
>>
Legally no. But it's naturally predatory because there's a huuuuuuuuge difference in maturity. She just wants to be with an older guy because she thinks it'll give her some sort of credibility as a person.
>>
I have an acquaintance who is 23 and her husband is about to be 30. They have a 9 month old together.

To me it is individual.
>>
>>16441219
Yeah, but she's 23. I know it's only a couple of years difference, but the way you think when you're 18 compared to when you're 21+ is vastly different.

Most 18 year olds think they know everything and only go for older people because they think it makes them look mature.

Sure it's case-by-case, but there's an obvious power dynamic in large age gaps.

You kind of have to understand the person is still growing. It's like having a kid, only you fuck that kid, sometimes violently.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.