[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people stand having long hair and beards? Shit gets on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: varg.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
How do people stand having long hair and beards?

Shit gets on my nerves. It itches and it's warm and in the way.
>>
I have had long hair for about 15 years now, and can't grow a full beard.

It gets hot in the summer, it's a pain in the ass to wash/condition/dry/comb, I have to sleep with it in a ponytail or I choke myself to death with it

but bitches love that shit
>>
>>16439442

some people dont mind it because they like the way they look. others are used to discomfort. you'll see some people sleep on nothing but a pile of clothes and will never complain once about how they want a bed cuz its just the way they are.

but then you have women who shave, wax, pluck and burn every part of their body to look the way they do.
>>
You basically get used to it and stop minding.

Also, you're beard isn't super scratchy if you regularly shampoo and condition it like, just like your hair.

I will say that eating your mustache is like one of the most fucking obnoxious and disconcerting feelings in the world though
>>
>>16439468

Your hair shouldn't get scratchy if you don't shampoo it. Why the fuck would it? Sounds like you have lice.
>>
>>16439442
If you use shampoo & conditioner on your beard it won't itch.

Ask me how I know
>>
That pic of papa vikernes tho
>>
>>16439442
Not OP, but honestly I'm kind of worried about mine. I like my facial hair and I'm too lazy to o a full on shave, so I clean it up so I don't have a neckbeard.

But I dated a girl who said it hurt when we kissed, and I'm really afraid to kiss another girl. I've actually turned away from them since then. Like four or five opportunities all because I didn't want to find out they didn't like it.
>>
I wear bandanas.

Especially driving in a car with a window down or fuuuuck that.

Beard... mostly I just feel like I really have to always keep the hair on my upper lip short enough it doesn't overhand or it drive me nuts.
>>
>>16441074
Use conditioner, it softens the hair, makes it pliable. Also, short hair tends to be rougher, longer beards are softer.
>>
>>16439442
>it's warm
That's why I grow my beard out for the winter. Keep well trimmed in the summer.
>>
My hair goes to about mid waist and irritates the shit out of me. But I get so many compliments I keep at it.

I find beards very masculine and sexual.

>>16441074
Your chick is lame. I love that feeling. I feel like I'm kissing a man, not a boy. Besides, once it is serious kissing and you're in his mouth, what does it matter?
>>
>>16439442
kill your friend with a shotgun and go to jail
>>
I agree, OP. Men with long hair and an unkempt beard just seem filthy. Every person I have met with long hair had some form of social disability.
>>
>>16441237
How come he can pull it off?

It just has to be done right. In shape, and hair walks the line between wild and regulated.
>>
Long hair + full beard. DOn't even notice they are there, never have. That's why I grew them, if at any point it was annoying I would have cut them.

Ladies fucking love it. They always feel my beard and are delighted because it's soft. They play with my curls and tell me my locks smell good.

If you have the self-confidence to rock it, then there's no problem. I don't use shampoo or conditioner or anything, just water. I also derive perverse satisfaction from pulling the knots out with my fingers, it's like popping pimples.
>>
No one ever tells you how much fucking grease your facial hair catches from food. I'm honestly considering ordering a fucking hankerchief just for the sole purpose of wiping my mouth after eating.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.