[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug abuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_16732-R3lioQ6-1236101313.gif (199 KB, 499x356) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16732-R3lioQ6-1236101313.gif
199 KB, 499x356
What do you do when you know someone is sharing drugs with someone else?
Specifically under your roof.
Particularly testosterone amongst agender/transgender persons.
This is currently happening in my life, and I'm not sure what I should do?
For now, I've taken the Australian approach and supply bandaids, betadine, and/or gauze. Even though I'm not happy about it.
>>
Is it illegal drugs?
>>
>For now, I've taken the Australian approach
Are you in Australia? If so, you probably know what you're doing.

The US approach would be to punt them out on their asses with maximum prejudice, before Obama's partyvan shows up and puts the house on the auction block.
>>
>>16439147
Watch the movie Candy and realize they'll just kill themselves eventually saving you a hassle.

God damn it Australia you take your independent films too far.
>>
In the United States, testosterone is a schedule 3 controlled substance, I.e. Very.

By Australian approach I meant that I supply minor medical supplies so they don't make a mess or die and end up on the news.

For the record, I am in the United States, this is occurring in an apartment, and the offender is a female to male bullshit agender sjw.

Also, the captchas are a bitch on mobile.
>>
>>16439229
If it's illegal, you should probably throw them out of your home at the very least, probably even contact the authorities.
>>
>>16439229

Whatever you do, just be careful.
Transgender are known for their mental instability.
Testosterone makes people more prone to violent behavior.
>>
>>16439147

I fucking blowjob every single one of them with my ass
>>
WHERE YOU AT

IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE

IF WE DON'T KNOW THEN WE CANNOT DISPENSE ADVICE WHICH APPLIES TO YOUR SITUATION

BETTER YET, MAYBE JUST TYPE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE AND THE NAME OF THEIR SUBSTANCES INTO GOOGLE
>>
Switched to a different device.

>>16439240
It's an apartment, I've got little clout in that department.

So if I go to the authorities, how do I prove it?

>>16439252
I think a blunt object is fine for anything smaller than I am.

>>16439264
Read the thread.
>>
>>16439264
See
>>16439229
>>
>>16439268
If it's not your apartment, why do you care so much about this person? Also, you don't really have to have proof when reporting a crime to the police. It helps, but they should take it seriously either way.
>>
>>16439147
I thought transgender people use testosterone legally.... for medical purposes or whatever. I mean they have hormone therapy right?
>>
>>16439295
Your neighbor routinely discharges his firearms near your house, but since it's not your guns why should you care?

>>It's bad that that it's happening.
>> It's happening near my living space
>> going to authorities is good common advice
However, what do I do if said authorities are useless?

>>16439310
Both are Trans, however only one had had the tests. They share medication.
>>
>>16439295
To rephrase, what can I do to help limit and diffuse the situation.
>>
>>16439316
The difference being that if a neighbor routinely discharges a testosterone pill in the apartment next door, it's not going to go through the wall and medicate your brains all over the wall. Your analogy doesn't work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.