[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I Stand a Girl Up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: facebook dating advice.png (104 KB, 502x725) Image search: [Google]
facebook dating advice.png
104 KB, 502x725
I was texting a girl who likes to play mind games, and she suggested that we meet up. Wanting to sound resolute, I declared when and where we would meet. She never responded, so I didn't show up. That was two days ago and I still haven't heard from her.

How likely is it that I stood this girl up? Mind you, she's not a straight shooter and is very pretty.

I'm slowly getting better at dealing with girls who play games, but I'd hate to hurt them even if they deserve it
>>
Zero.
>>
Nah you did good OP. If she comes back around, try to make a second date. If she doesn't respond, oh well. Move on. Do not pursue.
>>
>>16438295
Your choice of words is a bit odd
>Wanting to sound resolute, I declared when and where we would meet
You just said "lets meet here this Friday?"
>She never responded, so I didn't show up
Which is fair enough, because she didn't agree, you would have been waiting a long time
>That was two days ago and I still haven't heard from her.
Maybe she isn't interested in you and your weird demand was what made her say "lol I'm not meeting this weirdo"?
>>
>>16438295
Is there more of backstory between you and this girl?
You didn't just text her the time and place for a date out of blue did you?
>>
Maybe next time send her a text demanding a reply.
>>
>>16438327
>>16438331

>>16438327
>>16438331

>Her: We should meet up this week!
>Me: I'm free Thursday. Want to get coffee?
>Her: Yea
>Me: (location) at 7, then

I'm fine if she isn't interested in me, I just feel guilty knowing I may have left her waiting.
>>
>>16438353
Shit, I don't know what to make of that.
To me it sounds like it was all arranged.
>>
>>16438297
>>16438317
Thanks, but how do you know?

>>16438351
Normally I would, but this girl is so icy that I didn't want to come off as anything less than aloof.
>>
>>16438353
Unless she agrees, it isn't agreed.
If she gets pissy, tell her you didn't show up because she didn't agree and you thought she wasn't interested.
>>
>>16438368
>Thanks, but how do you know?
Experience.
>>
>>16438370
THIS THIS THIS

THOSE ARE THE RULES YOU NEED A CONFIRMATION TO KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE IF I SAID "7 THEN" AND NO REPLY I WOULDNT FUCKING GO THERE BECAUSE NO REPLY
>>
File: facebook dating advice 2.png (104 KB, 508x744) Image search: [Google]
facebook dating advice 2.png
104 KB, 508x744
>>16438370
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan
>>
>>16438353
what a stupid bitch
>>
>>16438550
Is it just me, or there a correlation between how pretty a girl is and how likely she is to play mind games?
>>
>>16438670
Because woman in general like to test you. Pretty woman more than others because men approach them constantly.
>>
File: bean boy reaction.jpg (107 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
bean boy reaction.jpg
107 KB, 640x714
>>16438677
Yeah, that's what I thought. Even though I've come to accept this, it's frustrating that society acts like such behavior is unusual for a woman. And women wonder why their boyfriends/husbands don't want to be open and honest and with them. Hilarious
>>
>>16438707
You can be open and honest with a woman. But it's a process of months. They don't like an open book.
>>
>>16438670
probably because they have boys bending over for them left and right. That bitch wants to control you.
>>
>>16438368
>Thanks, but how do you know?

Who would just show up without even responding?
>>
>>16438725
Oh, I know. I just find it ironic that women act like men are cold and distant by nature. It's amazing how much influence women have over our behavior. If all women suddenly decided to only have sex with good Samaritans, crime would come to a screeching halt. Except rape
>>
>>16438781
Good point. If this was somebody else's scenario, it would be obvious to me. I guess I'm so scared of hurting people that it's made me paranoid.
>>
>>16438295
>>16438429
Who the hell are these retards in the Facebook chat?
>>
File: facebook troll 11.jpg (53 KB, 513x484) Image search: [Google]
facebook troll 11.jpg
53 KB, 513x484
>>16438938
Jonathan Dunnigan, Cassandra Hines, and Gregory Small
>>
>>16438979
Yeah, that's not what I was asking though. Their cringe-worthy shit was somewhat entertaining though.
>>
File: facebook troll 10.jpg (40 KB, 529x507) Image search: [Google]
facebook troll 10.jpg
40 KB, 529x507
>>16438987
>Yeah, that's not what I was asking though

You don't say?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.