[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Girls, what kind of questions are acceptable to ask the opposite sex in ask the opposite gender anything threads?
>>
File: 1436193200094.jpg (24 KB, 604x450) Image search: [Google]
1436193200094.jpg
24 KB, 604x450
What's with women and politics? If me and a guy argue, we're generally over it within the hour. But for some reason all the women I know carry a grudge over that stuff for a week easily.
>>
>>16321303
2 meta dude
>>
>>16321303
The friendzone is always a good topic
>>
>>16321310
I dunno man, girl and I got into a heated exchange over who bears the fault for the fucking up of Europe. Then we banged and had Chinese food.

You can associate with cool chicks like that, or with simple chicks who can't even talk about politics. Your mistake is to hang with the girls who are only just smart enough to be stubborn.
>>
If a guy you have class with for a few weeks but never spoke to you in class approached you and asked if you wanted to go out sometime would you be weirded out or indifferent as if it were just any other ol random guy?

Do people still randomly ask girls they don't know out?
>>
>>16321303
Ones that aren't aren't loaded questions or already listed in the FAQ.
>>
>>16321327
Don't ask out near-perfect strangers. At least segue into it with conversation.
>>
>>16321310
I carry grudges over stuff that seems important to me, especially stuff that could potentially effect me very personally. From my perspective, lots of guys genuinely aren't interested in understanding my point of view, even when they're the ones who start the conversation. The second I start disagreeing they want to change the subject... that's just cheap.
inb4 you're not listening to their side of the argument either. Nah, if anyone had a compelling argument against abortion, gay marriage, or whatever it is we're talking about, I'd damn well listen to it, but all I get is the same tired and misguided argument every time.

The point is if girls continuously hold grudges against you for weeks after talking to them about politics, it's possible you're being a real asshole, have subtly sexist views, and/or are unintentionally dismissing their arguments without making them feel like you're really taking it into consideration (something which you may have been socially conditioned not to do to guys as much).
>>
>>16321331
Nevermind, don't take my advice because I have no idea how I typed aren't twice.
>>
Ladies: How much of a "Red Flag" for you is a dude who owns weapons like swords and the like? Even if he's into martial arts, or a blacksmith, something more legitimate than just a weeb?
>>
>>16321332
It's difficult to do that when she's rushing to her next class though so eh
Maybe I'm just not destined to have a thing in college
>>
>>16321342
No, she's not destined to have a thing in college because she speeds from class to class like the fucking Roadrunner. You're perfectly capable of having pleasant conversation with people going at a much more reasonable pace.
>>
>>16321326
Sounds like a nice setup. Just seems like a common thread, a friend got to the point she started telling me that my views are "whats killing America". I did my own thing for a bit and chatted her up a few days later, and first thing she does is to try to breach that topic again. It went about as well as the first time.

I'm pretty much done but it hasn't just been her. Either I have horrible taste in women or I'm particularly unlucky.

>>16321333
>The second I start disagreeing they want to change the subject... that's just cheap.
I'm kind of the opposite, I'll let the argument going indefinitely until they blow up at me and walk away. I'm sure I was a blast as a teenager.

>The point is if girls continuously hold grudges against you for weeks after talking to them about politics, it's possible you're being a real asshole, have subtly sexist views, and/or are unintentionally dismissing their arguments without making them feel like you're really taking it into consideration (something which you may have been socially conditioned not to do to guys as much).
Asshole maybe, I'm direct and come off that way at times. If I'm sexist it's news to me.
>>
>>16321348
You have horrible taste, the taste being for "common." Most people are just smart enough to be arrogantly stupid. They can understand a topic only well enough to think their view must be the only right one. Too dumb to realize how dumb that is, though.

Aim higher or lower. There's absolutely zero shame in either.
>>
Guys. The girl you like has a boyfriend. What do you do?
>>
>>16321364
Move on.
>>
>>16321368
More specific? Do you remain friends? Do you still talk to her?
>>
>>16321348
> If I'm sexist it's news to me.
well, with that attitude you probably are a bit more sexist than average. The key to avoiding being sexist is being aware that sometimes we're all kind of sexist, and being willing to confront that and re-evaluate your actions.
If you let arguments go on indefinitely, it sounds like you're not having a conversation so much as... conversationally toying with them. Like holding a feather just out of a kitten's reach or something. Good debates shouldn't go on indefinitely, because if both sides are listening to the other and responding clearly you should eventually either come to an agreement or a disagreement so fundamental that you each just have to agree to disagree. The fact that you say you let these conversations go on indefinitely lead me to believe that you're really not interested in understanding their point of view when you get into these conversations. I'd get pissed and hold a grudge if I spent two hours trying to explain my point of view to someone and they refused to respond in any meaningful way that moves the conversation forward at all.
>>
>>16321364
I take what I can get. Maybe I can still enjoy some of the things about her which I like.
>>
>>16321342
If anything, just be like "Hey, I'm really shy and you look too busy for me to strike a conversation with you during class, but I'd like to get to know you. Here's my cell. Maybe we can study together."
>>
>>16321378
This behavior will lead to a downward emotional spiral. Don't pretend that's not what it's like.
>>
>>16321393
Okay, I won't pretend. However it is what I do and, for realsies, it's quite nice. I don't lose my emotional control to nice things.
>>
>>16321371
Do you still care about being friends? Then do it. Do you only want to date? Then don't.
>>
>>16321347
Ahah, gave me a giggle. Well you're right; I assume she's one of those girls who just wants to get classes over and fuck off home. Plenty of other girls I see loiter around on campus at a "reasonable pace". I'll try talking to her in class instead.

>>16321384
I like this, even if its astonishingly bold for someone as shy as me. Thanks for the replies.
>>
>>16321403
You, my friend, are an incredibly well-adjusted and emotionally aware, mature person. I hope we can all reach that point.
>>
>>16321371

Oh, you mean we're friends and she gets a boy friend?

Or I like her and find out she has a boyfriend?

1.) If I cared enough, I would have asked her out already. If i was rejected, and still friends, the boy friend wouldn't matter to me.

2.) Not sure what you consider friends... because if I just met you, and don't even know you well enough to know if you have a boyfriend or not, you're not a friend, you're just an acquaintance.

Me, I wouldn't like you 'til I actually knew you (those details included). but if it somehow happened that I was interested in you, and found out you had a boyfriend, I'd move on romantically, but I'd still talk and hangout (I can't say this last bit is true for every guy though)
>>
>>16321374
>well, with that attitude you probably are a bit more sexist than average. The key to avoiding being sexist is being aware that sometimes we're all kind of sexist, and being willing to confront that and re-evaluate your actions.
If we're going to get nit picky, sure I have some minor beliefs. Like women tend to be better with children and babies generally speaking. I just don't think they're anything really worth noting, because they don't make up substantial differences.

>Like holding a feather just out of a kitten's reach or something
If they actively avoid specifics or answering questions, sure. But if you were explaining your point of view as you'd say, I'd probably ask a lot of questions on the specifics and try to flesh out the thought process behind that. Politics tend to be an extension of peoples ethics in my experience after all.
>>
>>16321303
I prefer the general, polling opinions type questions. Those always seem more interesting and more people can answer.

I don't really like the super long, specific, personal dating problems questions.
>>
>>16321338
As long as he's responsible with them, that's cool.
>>
>>16321435
What seems like a nit pick to you might in reality be some real live sexism. Since you're not constantly being faced with the consequences of sexism, you're also not forced to constantly think about it. It's really easy to dismiss something as "not sexist" when you're in that position.

Since I haven't seen your conversations, there are a lot of things that could be going on here.
Of course it's possible that you happen to have just been unlucky enough to talk politics with a bunch of cranky and easily upset women. In which case, the answer to your question, "what's with women and politics?" is: absolutely nothing. You just ended up talking to some terrible women.

On the other hand, it's also entirely possible that you value women's opinions on politics inherently less subconsciously because we're taught from a very young age that women are illogical and emotional. If this were the case (and if it was, it's something you'd probably have to dig deep to see) you'd probably write off their opinions much more often, causing them to become frustrated with you and hold a grudge.

Based on my personal experience with douchey guys, the fact that you probably haven't talked to a very large or diverse group of women compared to the general population of women in your area, and the fact that you are the only other common factor to these incidents that I know of, it seems a bit more likely to be the second.
That, and... well, asking "what's with women and politics" in the first place does ring of not valuing women's political views, doesn't it? That question in and of itself lumps women together as some hysterical uniform group who collectively have bad opinions and hold it against you. Of course, it's ridiculous to say that you genuinely think that all women are like this, however it does hint that you might deep down have an automatic bias that women are like this until they've shown you otherwise.
>>
>>16321310
For me it's the opposite. I just happen to meet girls and end up talking with them about politics/other topics that people have strong opinions about for hours. I've lost count on the times I go to a party, meet a cool girl and end up talking politics all night. I just somehow seem to attract them whenever I go out. Doesn't even matter if I don't agree with them as it's the reason that makes the conversation interesting. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree about something as long as it's not a shit flinging show.

The guys I meet on the other hand often are the type that state their opinions and when you ask them why they think that way they say because that's how it's supposed to be and if I don't agree with them I'm stupid.
>>
>>16321364
The first time it happened I waited it out for about a year, a few months after she broke up I asked her out. She gave me the "oh I just got out of a hard relationship." Saw her soon after with her new boyfriend. She was my first real crush and the only girl I've ever asked out.
The second time it happened I knew it wouldn't work out so I just moved on.
>>
>>16321384
>Hey, I'm really shy
You trying to get this man rejected? Girls don't want shy guys tbhjs
>>
Girls, what do you think of guys who straight-out avoid certain topics? What's a good way to word you don't want to talk about something because it really brings up very bad experiences without sounding like an irritated pansy?

I might or might've not have had a brain surgery.
>>
My boyfriend always stops me when he's about to orgasm and shifts gears to trying to get me off.
What's up with that? Is it performance anxiety or something?
>>
>>16321620
"Sorry, I don't want to talk about ___. I've had bad experiences in the past"

>>16321642
Ladies first?
>>
>>16321649
>Ladies first?
I guess so, but then he does the whole edging teasing thing saying he cums first (which is pretty hot to me tbh) but it's not even true?
idk sometimes I just want to suck a cock but it seems like he's uncomfortable with it. I'll talk to him about it but I'm trying to gauge how the conversation might go down.
>>
>>16321576
Would you stake your life on the fact that no girls like shy guys? People might stereotypically have certain common preferences. MOST people are social, therefore MOST people also want someone social. That doesn't mean everyone wants one thing, it just means it's harder to find people who want something different.
>>
File: Chew.jpg (187 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
Chew.jpg
187 KB, 768x433
Hey girls
Im am very hairy, I only shave my hands, feet and neckbeard
Depending on what shirt I wear some chest hair peers out the top
Is body hair on men gross?
Should I shave my chest and stomach?
>>
>>16321749
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Some do, some don't.
Its literally the first inb4.
>>
Girls. How much attention do you pay to a guy's clothes?
>>
>>16321793
This is a dumb question. Everyone does, whether consciously or not. What a dumb question.
>>
>>16321796
I didn't ask if they do, I asked how much.
>>
File: 1305009393601.png (260 KB, 562x404) Image search: [Google]
1305009393601.png
260 KB, 562x404
i was dating this girl in the past. she was awkward, in a cute way, and from a very religious family so i tried to take things slow. went in for the kiss on the 4th date, she panicked. every time after i tried to arrange a 5th date, she'd back out so i figured she wasn't interested in a relationship, and i eventually stopped talking to her

like 5 months later, she starts talking to me again like nothing happened. a week into this reunion, she asked if im still interested in a relationship. i said yes, and got back a long list of why she's no good to date, why she wouldn't be a good gf, why relationships arent fun in the long run, and all that stuff

so, it seems like we want 2 different things. im not sure why she started talking to me again, but to me it seems like separating might be the only decent solution to this problem

/adv/ from girls or guys would be appreciated, tbh
>>
girls, what are your thoughts about the op of this thread >>16321493 ?
>>
>>16321807
No one knows exactly how much attention they're paying to clothing, a lot of it is subtle. The right clothing can turn a 6 to an 8 and people don't often think "wow that person would look way worse without those clothes!"
>>
>>16321364
Depends on the way I like her and whether she is open to polyamorous relationships. If she is monogamous and there isn't anything more than sexual attraction, I'll stay away.
>>
>>16321364
If the boyfriend is a friend of mine, then I kiss her and profess my love. This will create some fun drama that will let me trick myself into thinking I live in a TV show, or a world where things matter.

Otherwise I move on, plenty of frogs in the sea.
>>
>>16321816
I think it's most definitely a blatant shitposter
>>
>>16321807
Literally every girl on earth pays exactly 76% attention to men's clothing. That or it depends on the individual, whatever makes you feel better and is more applicable.
>>
Do girls sometimes feel pleasure while riding a bike? Do you sometimes rub your crotch on the saddle?
>>
She asked me if I'm going to the party this weekend, said she wants to see me again. Also said some flirty things. I can't tell if she was just being nice though.

Should I bring condoms with me to the party?
>>
>>16321881
Better safe than sorry. Isn't it easy to keep one in your wallet?
>>
>>16321895
Here's a psa from you all, Unless your condom says it is specifically wallet safe, chaffing inside of the wallet will create little holes in the condom, rendering it a lot less useful. Better to carry it in a small container.
>>
>>16321876
I haven't ridden a bike in a while, but it's probably more or less the same as sitting stationary in a chair.

Sometimes if I angle myself correctly and press myself into the seat, I can feel the bloop pulsing in my clit and it feels good. I do this a lot in class.
>>
>>16321895
I'm 22 and a virgin. I gave up carrying a condom on me after high school. I haven't bought condoms in 6 years.
>>
>>16321898
Good to know, thank you.
>>
>>16321876
No, but I guess if you're one of those people that masturbates by grinding, it might work.
>>
>>16321333
>pro abortion
>pro gay marriage
>if you disagree you're probably a soggy knee
>it's da patriarchy's fault you can't have a discussion with me!
I've found the problem.
>>
>>16321364
My brain has conditioned itself to be turned off by taken women. It's not even a conscious decision anymore. Any feelings I had just aren't there anymore.
>>
Guys and lesbians I guess, what are the characteristics of a nice smelling/tasting vagina? Or a bad one? Like, describe the sensations. I can't envision these things
>>
>>16321918

I think I've only ever come across one, but it probably comes down to some outstanding genetic compatibility or something

Like I literally can tell when she's been somewhere because I can smell her scent lingering in the air, and it makes me almost slightly light-headed. Her taste was a lot like her scent, intoxicating. Bad or good tasting almost didn't factor in to it, it was more like that part of my brain was just completely over-written.
>>
are knockoff laptop batteries safe to use? i dont feel like spending 120 for an official one
>>
>>16321918
Good smelling and tasting, not overpowering, a little musty, sweet tasting. Kinda like natural body odor

Bad tasting/smelling just usually mean it's not well cleaned or they don't know how to wipe their ass.
>>
>>16321810
sounds like her emotions towards you and her conservative upbringing/self esteem are conflicting.
Try and get her to be honest about what she wants from the relationship between you two (whether it be romantic or platonic).

It may be she likes you but wants to take the relationship REALLY fuckin' slowly. Her conservative upbringing is telling her that all men are horny devils and you'll ditch her if she doesn't put out quick enough, and her social awkwardness is preventing her from asking you about it. Idk, could be anything. I'm just hypothesizing with the info you provided.
>>
>>16321989
>>16322021
Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on this story. This is a really slow board though, so linking it in this thread as well.
Any insights in what she might be thinking or reassurance are very welcome.
>>
File: dr-doom.jpg (177 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dr-doom.jpg
177 KB, 1024x768
Girls this is for you.

So I moved into this place, it's student accommodation. I never knew my new housemates prior to moving in. 5 people in the house in total, 2 girls and me upstairs, 2 pleb guys downstairs. Most of the housemates moved in late, 1 of the girls (girl 1) moved in early. We hit it off immediately, we chat every chance we get, that kind of thing. So far so good. The other girl (2) is her friend and she moves in. This is mostly concerning Girl 1, since that time she started showing signs of being attracted to me. The usual stuff, full of smiles every time I see her, calling out my name, exagerated hellos and good byes, terms of endearment; playing with her hair, touching her lips, open body language etc etc. I've invited her out in group settings with others and she has always found the time to do so. There is no doubt in my mind she either likes me in romantic way, or sub consciously finds me attractive enough that her body just gives away these tells. I'd consider myself a 8/10 maybe more depending on who you ask, she is a definite 9/10. Because of all this I developed a crush on her, not sure if is obvious to her or not.
The problem I face is this, we live together and will do for the next 9 months or so. I would definitely go for her in a heart beat, but if I was wrong about us then everything can and will go wrong. It would make things very unpleasant for the both of us.
So I'm at a impasse, I'm at the point where I either deal with the crush and make a move or I continue on crushing and brooding over it till it consumes me. Every day is a brand new tell that she likes me, and I honestly have no idea what to do.
Do I tell her I have a crush on her? Do I ask her friend for advice? I cannot carry on like this, as it's driven me to smoking heavily (an old coping mechanism) which isn't good for me considering my lung condition. It either needs closure or opening of something more.
Your advice girls?
>>
Girls

When I look at a stranger girl and she looks down with the eyes, is it a sign that shows she likes me?
If they look sideways means that she doesn't like me?
>>
>>16322242
>>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
>Nothing significant
>>
>>16322268

not him but body language isnt significant?
>>
>>16322284
Don't worry about body language too much, especially if it's subtle. When a girl looks away it can simply mean too many things, most likely she's just shy.
If you're talking and she's looking really deep into your eyes it would mean more, but overthinking body language doesn't get you anywhere. Talk to her.
I'm not a grill, but trust me I'm right on this.
>>
Is going to another state or country to meet a girl a stupid idea?
>>
>>16322432
Only if you don't have a good backup plan for when things don't work out the way you hope.
Like you either need to be able to get back at will, or have enough money for accommodation, food, and another way to make your trip into a fun time.
>>
Girls.
What does it mean when you say "I love you". Does it mean you want to have sex?
>>
>>16322284
Specifically looking down vs. looking to the side isn't significant. People do that even if they're just looking around and accidentally make eye contact with someone.
>>
If you were a Korean girl living in America and spoke no English, would you want to have a fling with an English only speaking American guy? Or just breed with your own imports?

I ask because I work in a place with a ton of Korean cuties who only know how to say "Goood murneng :3". Some of them look like they could be K-pop idols. Fuck.
>>
Also, is it possible to still be frinds with a girl who rejected you or should you just cut your losses
>>
File: 1434330323284.jpg (661 KB, 800x1170) Image search: [Google]
1434330323284.jpg
661 KB, 800x1170
Just a friendly notice to men concerned about your size.
Buy a dildo similar to your size and try and get yourself off.
>>
>>16322469
Why are no girls asking question here?
I'm a guy and I want to help back.

Or is it possible that [spoiler]all girls here are just [spoiler]guys pretending to be girls[/spoiler][/spoiler]?

[spoiler]Pls don't be true[/spoiler]
>>
>>16322650
guy who asked the question here. Did I do the right thing in cutting my losses? Or could we have still been friends
>>
>>16322507
It feels good
>>
File: 1434619684040.gif (692 KB, 687x399) Image search: [Google]
1434619684040.gif
692 KB, 687x399
>>16322693
I know it does.
How many times did you get off?
I got off 10 times, and 2 times the regular way.
>>
>>16322692
Sorry, haven't posted on /adv/ in a while.

Anyway, on topic.

>Did I do the right thing in cutting my losses? Or could we have still been friends?

Are you going to meet each other again later in life? Like 4 to 7 years later. If so, then no. You could've built a friendly relationship(Just friends, mind you) so that you can help each other out in future troubles.

Otherwise, cutting your ties with her would work best since it avoids awkward situations in the future in which you accidentally meet again. Just forget about her existence for now if you cut your losses.
>>
>>16322461
Hooking up with a girl who doesn't understand a word you say is a pretty big feat, anon.

I'd research some basic Korean (from what I've seen it's not too hard) and try and get to know them. You'll impress them with your sexy intellectual bilingual charm, and "You teach me Korean, I'll teach you English" is a pretty good conversation starter. If it works out, you've got that k-pop pussy you so desire AND potentially learned a second language.
>>
I keep hearing from girls that women hate dominant, strong men.

However all I see and hear indicates otherwise. All my female friends drool over whatever fitness model they see on TV/Commercials. There is a lumberjack looking dude that works construction near our campus and the man is jacked like a hammer and he has banged at least 3 of my friends. The same ones that say women hate strong men.

On TV, the confident, dominant strong actors are the most pussy magnet guys. Even when I watched Mad Max with a somewhat feminist friend she was all over Max because "he was wild and a badguy"

So what the hell is up with that? I never complain about this shit like those dudes that keep ranting about "friendzone", I just wanna know why girls are so contradictory.

This expands into other subjects besides their taste in men (chocolate for instance)

What's up with that?
>>
Questions for you, femanons.
Is it true that most of you have height requirements to date someone?

Everywhere I fucking go, I see girls willing to date only really tall people while immediately trashing all others.
Is it me just cheery picking?
>>
>>16322507

May I make a friendly addendum to this?

I'm a male. I measure 21cm/8 inches. Pretty thick too.

For y'all that are worried about your size. Don't. Having a dick is big is SERIOUSLY an issue. I was never able to 100% penetrate a woman without causing her pain. I don't get pleasure from blowjobs, and women have a hard time giving me even HJ's. And the most humiliting thing that can happen to you, and this happened to me, is your lady giving up on you because it's too big.

Underwear your size will feel tight no matter what. You'll get chafing if you try to freeball, and besides, that shit will be visible on nearly every clothing you wear. Think it's awesome? It's embarasing.

Also if I did what >>16322507 said

> Buy a dildo similar to your size and try and get yourself off.

I'd rip my own rectum. So I can't even do that test.

Just learn to use your thing y'all. Don't wish for more size where technique will do.
Be thankfull for what you have.
>>
>>16322765
Not to be rude here but I think that they're just alpha.

Stop being a beta and approach girls more aggressively.
>>
>>16322507
My penis is the size of a aerosol deodorant bottle. There is no way I can pull this off without causing some damage.
>>
>>16322765
Women love dominant, strong men. Where have you heard otherwise kek
>>
>>16322789
>>16322877
I've taken shits bigger than your dicks. The ass can handle plenty as long as you don't just ram it in without any lube.
>>
>>16322765

theres something you all need to learn
and women, search your souls and back me up on this.

Women's subconscious and conscious desires Completely conflict.

mens conscious and subconscious desires line up.

Never ask a woman for advice in romance.
women subconsciously HATE a man who tells them they love them constantly, buys them shit, is always around when they need them.
even aren't consistent nor clear on physical attraction.

men are completely physical in attraction and stubborn in what they want
>>
>>16323016
I don't back you up on that. The subconscious and conscious line up just fine. The conflict is in social expectations, how it's inappropriate to voice wants and needs.

When you ask for advice, what you're getting told is what you're supposed to hear. It's rarely the truth.
>>
Girls, if I ask you out and you agree but the next day ask who else is coming, how should I take that? We meet in a group setting normally so I'm thinking that might explain it but I'm still being paranoid about it.
>>
>>16323044
50/50. Either "implying that this isn't a date" or "trying to see what your intentions were."
>>
>>16323036
yeah,
gonna have to call bull shit.

"women want a guy who will build her up and tell her how much he loves her every day"
"be super romantic, buy flowers, open the door, always text first, tell her shes beautiful every day"
"my friend is really pretty"
"that guy is so hot"

these are all incredibly inaccurate
>>
>>16322765
Girls are not a hivemind.

>>16322786
No, not really. I'm short, so I prefer shorter guys. It is pretty inconvenient to go out with guys that are 6 foot or taller.

>>16323044
Then you didn't ask her on a date.
>>
>>16322765
>I keep hearing from girls that women hate dominant, strong men.
This is a typical pleasant lie women tell weak men to preserve the sense of false hope and lead them on.

It's the same as the whole "nice guys" vs "chads" meme.

Girls like back up plans and it's good to have few beta providers around in case you can't find anyone better, in the meantime they can be good company to unravel emotional stress to and get you gift.
>>
>>16323058
The fact that you can list them comes from those being social lessons. You're proving the point. Those are the things that are supposed to be said, even when they aren't true. It's not about the actual subconscious or conscious desires. It's about being told what to say, which is why it's always the exact same trite lines.
>>
File: Yeah, no.gif (551 KB, 472x4830) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, no.gif
551 KB, 472x4830
Girls, what's the best thing a guy could do for you if you were pretty ill to the point you're bedridden? You've only gone on a few dates, but the two of you are still continuously texting.

I kind of want to cheer her up, but I have no idea how. A fruit basket seems too corny and at this stage probably creepy too.
>>
>>16323239
>Continuously texting
Have you tried a phone call?
>>
>>16323044
She's trying to figure out if it's a date. Group settings do that.

>>16323239
>>16323247
This a phone call would be super nice.
Where does she live? Parents, roommates, alone? Bring her some fucking soup. If it's any but parents. Don't try to hook up. And def gauge interest. Don't just show up. She might not want you seeing her all gross.
>>
File: 1442389220459.png (344 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
1442389220459.png
344 KB, 800x469
The smaller a girls tits are, the more perverted she is. True or false?
>>
>>16323374
False. There's no correlation. Small tit wise, I've dated 2 Bs and an A. A was a prude, one B was about avg. and other B was a FREAK.
>>
>>16322765
>However all I see and hear indicates otherwise.
Trust what you see. People are terrible at evaluating themselves, this isn't specific to women or dating, people just don't understand themselves the same way they do everyone else because they're inside looking out instead of the other way around.
"I want a nice guy" is exactly is reliable as "I'm a nice guy."
So yeah, pay attention to what people do, not what they say about themselves.
>>
>>16323374
Correlation doesn't imply causation, big boobs means more likely to be fat which means more likely to be into whatever fucked up shit that will give you attention from neckbeards.
>>
>>16321296
>>Would you date a virgin?
>As long as they aren't insecure about it
So does that mean being a virgin is just a never ending cycle of not getting a girlfriend because you are a virgin and not losing your virginity because you don't have a girlfriend? Because that's what it sounds like.
>>
>>16323496
You can always just go get a prostitute if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>16323496
That means that nobody gives a shit that you┬┤re a virgin unless you spent every single moment of the day going
>BOOHOO I AM A VIRGIN YOU DON'T WANT ME YOU'RE LYING
Nobody gives a shit that you're a virgin as long as you don't flaunt it

And your post sounds like you're just baiting pity replies, so here. Have one.

>>16323513
That only changes his whining from
>BOOHOO NOBODY WANTS ME
to
>BOOHOO ONLY A PROSTITUTE WANTED ME
and we'll still never hear the end of it
>>
Girls

At what point is it okay to ask for your number, i know just ask and what not but would you be hesitant on giving it away even if you are attracted to him?
>>
>>16323374
No real connection in my experience. I used to see a girl with E cups, and made me seem vanilla. On the flipside I remember another busty friend whos idea of a fetish practically boiled down to holding hands in missionary. Similar story with some of my less endowed friends.
>>
>>16323496
>So does that mean being a virgin is just a never ending cycle of not getting a girlfriend because you are a virgin and not losing your virginity because you don't have a girlfriend? Because that's what it sounds like.

It sounds like you're an idiot. If you're constantly freaking out about some trait of yourself, its going to get in the way. This applies to virginity, being short, or any other trait you can really think of. You're generally the one who cares the most about this crap.
>>
File: 4L_ew41rs8l.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_ew41rs8l.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>used to sit inside and play vidya all day
>tried going after more shut-in girls who were into anime and stuff
>didn't really work out

>change lifestyle
>lose weight, get /fit/, stop playing vidya and spend my time doing mostly physical and outdoor activities
>become physically attractive, girls notice me a lot more
>try going after an aforementioned girl into anime and stuff
>goes for some shut-in nerd instead of me
>>
>>16323496
Well you can always lie about it. It's not like she'll know until it's too late.
>>
>>16323971
Kek, that's rough anon. Least now you're health and can get hotter girls.
>>
Femanons, if your guy told you that you didn't have to shave anymore since he liked body hair (legs, arms, armpits, crotch), would you think of that as strange or wrong? If you agreed to his request, how far would you go?
>>
>>16321296
Kiss on the first date, yes or no?
>>
>>16324427
Strange
Legs
>>
>>16324427
I'd be a little bit sad honestly, because I like the look and feeling of being smooth more and I'd rather my efforts also make him appreciative and happy.

But maybe I'd grow to like not worrying about hair. And I wouldn't think it's weird.

I'd grow out whatever wouldn't be seen in public.
>>
>>16322432
No, but make sure you test the water first.

Don't just up and move on a whim when you have never seen her in real life at all.

>>16322242
Averting eye contact is generally something you do when you (a) don't want the other person noticing your gaze, or (b) that they want to avoid a conversation. B is probably the most likely case.
>>
>>16324427
I guess everyone has their thing, even though I find it a bit strange. I like feeling smooth, but I hate shaving. If it wasn't summer, I'd leave everything except armpits. But in summer, everything goes.
>>
Can a guy and a girl be just friends?
A girl has been getting lunch, and wants to go out drinking sometime, all without her boyfriend around, and I feel like going out drinking is just asking for trouble.
I feel conflicted about it because accepting the offer seems would follow the typical advice of getting out more and out of my comfort zone.
>>
Yo, what's this? Had a fight with a guy, messaged him casually some time later and he replied but ignored my next message (as didn't reply and marked as unread) but now he sends me snapchats. So he wanna talk with me or not?
>>
>>16324620
Sometimes. It depends on the individual though. I think if the guy is feeling particularly lonely and is going out of his way to find a woman, it's going to spell trouble.

As far as this girl goes though, it screams sketchy to me. If you take her up on her offer, I'd put up some good distance until you know her better.
>>
>>16324626
Sounds like he's trying to pass over the argument because he felt it wasnt a big deal. I behave somewhat similar, because I rarely get emotionally invested unless it's over something that matters.
>>
Okay,so this situation is quite...weird.
I have a female friend who is in a city not far from me,met her online a year ago,and since then we have chatted a loooot,commonly joking about being 'soulmates' 'practically the same' 'i feel like i know you my whole life' but indirectly stating that it isnt romantically related
She didnt put me in the 'friendzone' because i honestly never made a move, but I feel like there is something between us deeper than friendship.
She's coming to my town this month so we can hang out in person.
Im afraid if I make a move and destroy our friendship, and im also afraid that maybe she has feelings for me and we both end up like idiots
>wat do
>>
>>16324734
Whatever you want, honestly. You can't make it into a rational decision, there's no right or wrong option. You either go for it, because you're more interested in her romantically then as her friend, or stay her friend because you're more interested in her as a friend then romantically.

Just be pure of heart and do whatever you want to do more, assume she'll say yes when making your decision, since you can't base your decisions around threat. If you ask her out and she's not interested, so be it, but you're not living a lie, etc.
>>
I'm not really sure what the common expectations are. As it is I'm in my 2nd year of college, age 23, and I still live with my parents. Between the lack of my own place and the late start, I'm wondering if it's a big deal for the average woman or not.
>>
What do girls think of guys with glasses? Do you find them more attractive or less?
>>
File: 1303734545179.jpg (25 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1303734545179.jpg
25 KB, 500x321
Can people who once viewed each other romantically really ever be just friends if the rejection wasn't mutual?

Every time I've been rejected, and they want to stay friends, I always wind up salty when they move on to the next romance.

And it never helps that the rejection comes with comments like 'you're so awesome, but I'm just not looking for a relationship right now'. Then like weeks later, bam, they're in a relationship
>>
>>16324871
I don't think so. My ex wanted to stay friends, and I tried, but it just hurt too much. I ended up giving up and quit talking to her. I haven't felt this good in a long time.
I guess I have a question for you all. My ex is with a new bf and I'm still single. II have been indifferent about her and do not by any means want to see her again, but now I think about her sometimes. I know it will go away with time, but its because I'm kinda jealous right? I'm just feeling this way since I'm still alone?
>>
Hey Laddies
Do you like having your nipples played with?
I lightly bite my girls nipples all the time and I still dont know what kind of response I get
>>
>>16324831
Depends. If they're suited to your face, they could enhance your attractiveness. If they're not, it doesn't really matter to me. I wouldn't decide against dating someone because they wear glasses.

>>16324829
Honestly I'm not surprised you live with your parents at 23. Most college kids do, if they're not dishing out $ for on campus housing. I think you're being too hard on yourself, as I wouldn't expect a guy in your situation to have everything figured out and be on your own already. I also don't think you should worry so much about the age gap between you and your female peers as long as a connection is able to be made.

>>16324970
Absolutely. However, they are not always super sensitive... but when they are, I love them being played with. When they aren't, it doesn't really feel like anything. Might have something to do with arousal level or something idk

Don't bite too hard. Sucking/tongue stuff is the best, imo.
>>
How do women view men who wear women's underwear?

Personally I like to lounge around my apartment in them. They're so much comfier than boxers
>>
>>16325301
Some girls might be into it. Others won't be. I like having my boyfriend wear my panties occasionally, but if he had his own and wore them normally, it would probably be a turnoff for me.
>>
>>16324970
Yes! Some girls don't feel anything and some don't like it though.
>>
>>16325314
Did you make him start wearing them or did he bring up the idea to you?
>>
>>16325331
Hmm I think I might have. But it was very mutual and we both enjoy it.
>>
>>16325314
>I like having my boyfriend wear my panties occasionally
What's even the appeal? Making him act submissive or what?
>>
There's a girl I think is adorable. We talked while exploring campus the first week of campus, with a friend of mine and a friend of hers. At the end, I mentioned I made mixed drinks. Since then, I've only bumped into her a few times on our co-ed dorm floor, smiled and said hi. (once bumped into her in the bathroom after I pooped, so I thought any chance I had was gone).

Today, bumped into her again and she said she was still waiting on her drink; told her I'd have to make it in her room (because of the rules regarding drinking on campus), she said ok, she'd let me know when, and right as I was walking away she asked for my number and said she never sees me.

Does she just want the drink or is she interested in me?

This rarely happens so I'm oblivious but was really happy.
>>
>>16321364
Bail

>>16321642
He doesn't want you unsatisfied. Readjust your sessions to make sure you finish first or with him. Good lad, btw

>>16321654
If you legit want to get him off without getting off yourself, you need to have a talk, as that is out of the realm of what is normal.

>>16321918
Keep yourself clean and have a good diet/healthy lifestyle. That's all there is to it. If she has a bad diet/lifestyle, it tastes acrid; if it's good, she tastes sort of alkaline and like stronger version of her BO. Examine how you smell.

>>16322432
I sort of have to do that because I live in California

>>16324434
I've done it, but it's not my standard protocol.

>>16324620
You're asking for trouble, m8

>>16324626
He wants to keep talking to you, but he wants to ignore the argument.

>>16325314
lolwut
>>
>>16325340
Yep. And the general taboo of it. It's also hot as fuck to see the tiny panties not be able to contain his massive cock. I like watching him cum through the fabric, or masturbate with them/while smelling them.

I do the same with his boxers.
>>
>>16325416
H O T
O
T
>>
>>16325385
If she just wanted the drink, she'd go to a bar.
>>
>>16325301
Dealbreaker

>>16324970
I guess so? I don't especially like it, but I don't hate it either

>>16324831
If they suit you, then more attractive. And I promise you that there will be a pair out there that suit you

>>16324829
Not at all a problem if you're studying. I think it's stupid to move out just for the sake of moving out while you're studying

>>16324620
Yes, definitely.

>>16324427
Weird. I'd keep doing it, I don't do it for him, I like my skin smooth

>>16323496
It means that if you're asking that question, then yes, you're stuck in a cycle of not getting laid.

>>16323374
Where in the world did that come from?

>>16322786
My height requirement is: at least two inches taller than me. That's not unreasonable or unrealistic considering I'm 5'0"

>>16322765
I don't hate them. I'm not particularly attracted to them over other types either. I'm not sure where you're hearing this sort of thing and what women you're talking to

>>16322469
Sure there is, if you're okay with her rejecting you

>>16322432
I don't know why you'd do that

>>16321793
I care if they're clean, fit well, and aren't hideous
>>
Guys, why would you still remain friends with your ex on Facebook if you had no intention of interacting with her ever? To the point where you don't even 'like' her happy birthday post on your timeline? You know she still has feelings for you and wants you back, but you don't acknowledge her presence, online or off.

(I'm not either of the people in that relationship, nor am I interested in either of the people, I just want to know why he'd stay friends with her if he didn't want anything to do with her anymore)
>>
>>16325657
Why? To check if she's okay every now and then.
Can't like the happy bday cuz we're done and we don't want her to get her hopes up.
>>
>>16325665
They had a bitter break up that was a long time coming, and she's pregnant with another guy's kid now. They have a lot of mutual friends (they were coworkers at one point). He really doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore, he's ignored her when he's run into her
>>
>>16322789
>>16322877
You ass can take anything you want it to. It just takes training.
Never seen someone bulge their stomach with a dragon dildo?
>>
>>16325657
>>16325671
>still has feelings for you and wants you back
>pregnant with some other guys kid

AYYYY

I wouldn't remove that gold mine either.
>>
>>16325671
in that case we didn't remove her so she can see how awesome i'm doing and we just couldn't care any fucking less about the happy birthday.

or we just don't give a shit about facebook nor with the dumbass friendlist
>>
>>16325680
I swear to god I'm not making this shit up. I'm loving the drama in my newsfeed too

The kid's father has done a runner and has a new gf too
>>
>>16325685
Well there you have it then.
>>
Asked out a girl on a date and she said yes. I tried contacting her the next day. Didn't get any reply. Tried again a few days later with the same result.
Am I right to assume she lost interest?
>>
>>16325657
I wouldn't remove people unless I actively loathed them.

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING STREET SIGNS CAPTCHA
>>
>>16321296
I don't understand how girls think so can you femanons help me understand my ex

>ex cheats on me, says relationships are bullshit and becomes massive whore

>6 months later she's still whoring but I started talking to her again (I'm tired of hate so I just wanted to clear things up and not be enemies, but not friends either)

>she says she is suicidal and feels really lonely and needs a close friend (she's slept with well over 50 different guys in those 6 months) yet still thinks all relationships are bullshit and are never good for anyone

Wouldn't a relationship be exactly what she needs? Like I don't understand her logic at all
Her dad lives and works abroad in Saudi for like 11 months a year, reckon this could be a contributing factor?
>>
File: bassethoundsf1 - Copia.jpg (35 KB, 550x224) Image search: [Google]
bassethoundsf1 - Copia.jpg
35 KB, 550x224
>>16321338
not a girl but I used to play airsoft during the week end, subsequently I used to keep my guns at home, girls found my hobby unusual but not weird, I just told them that I do it because it's fun and I like it, it has never been a turn off for them, although I never bragged about it just like I would never brag about the fact that I like videogames.

pic unrelated
>>
>>16325702
Just use legacy captchas.

>>16325708
Abort mission mate. Not only are you being used but also actively taking shit on top of yourself but even worse you will waste time which you could have spend finding a good girlfriend instead.
Just make it clear you don't want to associate yourself with her.
>>
>>16325713
Oh I forgot to mention she owed me over 500 quid since we were together but since I started talking to her after those 6 months she started paying it back, 50 a week, our mutual friends confirm she's poor as fuck still a long time though, also yeah I 100% was used before but not anymore, we are just briefly talking on facebook
>>
>>16325725
Just make sure not to get dragged back in, because by the sound shes implying you need to be the close friend.
Strictly business, get your money and go.
>>
>>16325728
Ah yeah that's the plan, I told her that I could have been a close friend if she didn't cheat on me, even if we broke up, but that she wronged me too much for us to ever be friends again, she's never welcome in my house anyone, my housemates hate her more than I do
>>
>>16325708
>She slept with 50 guys in 6 months

30 days a month have * 6 months = 180 total days / 50 guys she fucked = 3.6 days between each different guy.

are you serious? go kill that with fire, she's got aids already.

>go find source on aids/hiv and std ratio in your country and have fun with statistics.

enjoy your week.
>>
>>16325761
Same anon posting.
>now that Ive read more
Why dont you kill ALL the odds of running into a prostitute by simply taking a young girl? (like 18-22 max) are you even THAT old that girls aged 18-22 reject you on sight by walking to the opposite sidewalk?

I'm enjoying myself using bitches but when I get tired I sure know what are my master plans. just lower the odds so you know you have higher change of having a decent future lady, dont be stupid to hit on a slut by mistake.
>>
File: 1435313218984.jpg (8 KB, 251x166) Image search: [Google]
1435313218984.jpg
8 KB, 251x166
>>16322095
Doom doesn't always ask for advice, but when he does he gets ignored.
>>
>>16322095
girls cant give you advice on this so I will.
you have more to gain than to lose here.
stop making excuses and make a move instead.

she might just be flirty tho but I guess you are about to find out!
>>
>>16322095
Just like said >>16325824 make a move and ask her out. As long as you don't do it in a creepy way and don't start doing creepy shit if she says no it's gonna be fine. You've got nothing to lose.
>>
So I asked out a classmate to come to a show with me tonight with some other classmates. She said yes and asked for my number. We aren't really close, but since the start of the semester she decided to sit next to me and we've slowly started to become closer to each other. I was told to not make any advances because she has a "boyfriend", but she has never once brought him up in conversation with me. I'm not sure what to do, I've definitely developed a crush for her. I treat her differently compared to the other women in our classes, I'm a flirt but I just can't with her, she makes me nervous haha. I can tell that she also treats me differently compared to other guys, she sometimes gives a cold shoulder to people, but she has never once to me. Should I assume she doesn't have a boyfriend and make a move on her anyways tonight? Or just go with whatever happens.
>>
>>16325767
I am well aware that that's a different guy every few days, my friends quoted a different guy every single day, and she also became a prostitute so there's that, and she's 21 so within 18-22, I'm also 21
>>
>>16325708

>50 guys in 6 months

even though shes a slut that is impressive scheduling

or she just has a revolving door to her cunt.
>>
>>16325884
then find another one.
I have found thousands of 18-22 year old prostitutes (not to mention that I worked in that industry) but keep searching. the younger they are the less chances for sluttiness. (know this for experience)
>>
>>16325903
would love to show off my long list of prostitutes (which I photographed myself)

and at the age of 25 they are very likely to be a whore.

there are barely any prostitutes aged 18-22 when compared to the 25-30 range which looks massive in comparison.

(spanish man here, maybe your culture is different)
>>
Girls

whats your opinions on facesitting your bf making him eat your pussy & ass?

i really enjoy it but my gf is always so insecure about it even tho she likes it.
this kills the mood so often.
any ideas on how to make her feel more comfy and maybe even go for it herself?
>>
>>16321364
if the Girl makes a move i wont stop her
i wont make a move tho
>>
>>16321918
>nice smelling/tasting vagina?
cant describe that one. everyone is different

>a bad one?
it stinks. if you are insecure put a finger in, smell and lick it. if ist gross wash yourself and visit a doctor if this does not help. also maybe check your diet
>>
>>16321364

I hate people who cheat, so i'd want them to split up before doing anything.

one of the things I value most in a partner is loyalty.
>>
>>16325657
because i dont give a fuck about my fb page.
i cant be that bored so that i start cleaning up my social media shit
>>
Sorry I have very little social experience but I've gotta ask this.

If a girl is on her phone all the time whenever she's with me does that mean she's bored and she wants me to talk more or that she wants to be left alone? Context is : we know each other vaguely, we were in the same class before.
>>
>>16325910
>would love to show off my long list of prostitutes (which I photographed myself)
Upload externally and link here
>>
>>16325935
Thing is they used some of those photographs for self publizicing themselves in the net you know. (some are in my own webpage)

If i had to upload i would have to blur their faces and then search for reverse lookup and see if there are matches.

dont want to get fucked up lol
>>
I love Blowjobs but have never licked a pussy,only ever used my middle finger and ring finger for foreplay
How do you like your vagina played with?
>>
File: earthdoomhumor1.jpg (71 KB, 436x393) Image search: [Google]
earthdoomhumor1.jpg
71 KB, 436x393
>>16325931
If her attention is not on you then it's pretty likely she is bored of your company. It really depends on the setting, if you are having a date then it's a big sign she is bored with you or the event. If it's casually in a group setting or class it means either she'd rather look at her phone than you or she is just simply checking messages.
>>16325836
>>16325824
Doom thanks your service to Latveria, advice from other sources suggest the same thing so a consensus is reached. I will talk to her.
>>
>>16325935
Ok anon, im doing the work.

pay attention in the next 30 mins. im blurring faces.

(you know out of the 30+ photographs they use like 10 maximum)

>blurring faces, reverse image search, removing exif.
brb
>>
>>16325969
http://prntscr.com/8p32kg

its funny to see how it leads to other whores.
>>
>>16325972
seeing the pics and im getting my dick hard with this milf, holy fuck. its been 3 years since I photograped this one.

and-> http://prntscr.com/8p34nb. im thinking of just dumping better, and fuck my life if anything happens
>>
File: 1.jpg (1 MB, 4032x6048) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1 MB, 4032x6048
>>16325984
here is 1 my friend. she was from serbia i think cant remember.

she doesn't look good, but i do ugly moms too and make them regret, np with that lol.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 MB, 4032x6048) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 MB, 4032x6048
>>16326004
I have too many, I will just do a couple from each and thats it. my laptop is dying

her cellulite legs give me instant boners. I see a mother with these type of legs and my balls go up and down trying to make my dick explode lol
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (111 KB, 871x278) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
111 KB, 871x278
>>16326010
I ll just gonna show how much of them I have in thumbnails and request.
I think thats a better idea, how ever I hope if you find any in reverse image search dont let them know lol
>>
File: S8001023.jpg (235 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
S8001023.jpg
235 KB, 768x1024
>>16326015
Holy fuck, even found one who today as far as I know she's been 6 years in. Shes russian. not gonna risk it with the thumbnails, i will reverse search or nothing on these ones (will post the ones you cant find, because I had seen her in one page recently) and then stop it. I have too many and this laptop is a pain. transfering the pics from my comp to here to edit with photoshop is a pain in the ass.

>tip i learned all these years: women want to be treated like objects (barbie, princess, queen, doll, etc) sex is a product or a commodity (what ever name you want to label sex with)
>you treat your phone with love? its an object and you dont use your feelings on it do you? why would you do that to a person who wants to be an object? treat objects like they want to be treated and treat people as long as they want to be treated as people. with feelings and empathy to understand them.
if they are sluts and want to be treated (used) like an object, the answer is simple: dont waste your time with that person.

>behave like an object be treated like an object. they are expendable, so why wouldnt women or men who give themselves to others to be used for in exchange of currency or for their own satisfaction for being used (which is most girls like)

will post some thumbnails soon.
>>
>>16326086
btw if you guys dl pics from here can u see exif? or 4chan removes it?

i barely use 4chan and if i ever do its /biz/ - first time adv -
>>
>>16325657
To me it kinda seems petty to defriend. Even after a bad break up.
I just let them do it, some won't because they want to stalk you're new SO.
I've never even looked at an exs profile, nonetheless like or comment on their stuff after a break up. But that's just me.

>>16325698
Sounds like she, said yes instead of just turning you down because she knew she could just ignore you. Sorry anon, some people are just pathetic shits.

>>16325708
She's actually crazy, not "bitches be cray." Like this girl need help. Abort.
There's no way she's going to be happy with anything or anyone. Until she gets help, distance yourself from that ho.

>>16325865
Just go with what happens. Personally, I wouldn't make a move unless she's obvious about it. I never want to be a cheatee. Wait for a break up.
Or if you're ok with hooking up with a nonsingle person, make a move. It's more about what you're ok with.
>>
>>16325916
Not a girl, but same situation.
She loves it, just is self-conscious. I just wait until she's in the dominant mood vs. me being the aggressive one.
Or work her up a lot and say that's the only way she's gonna get more, turns them on more. In my experience.

>>16325931
Probably bored. The thing is so many people are rude faggots with their phones nowadays, you can't really know. Personally, acting like that would cause me to lose interest. If she's rude and inconsiderate like that, you can bet it's in other aspects of her personality. Drop.

>>16326089
Unless something changed, and I seriously doubt it has, you can see a decent amount of it.
>>
Girls:

If its the morning after a second date and she hasn't messaged me, did I fuck my shit up?
>>
>>16326173

stop being a clingy bitch

usually it's the girls who are clingy, stop that
>>
>>16326173
Some people don't text a lot, especially if they are trying to still be aloof. Means nothing.
>>
Guys:

How would you feel if your girlfriend of two and a half years started calling your mother 'the mother-in-law'? I'm super close to my boyfriend's mother and I've let it slip a few times for the sake of convenience. Does it look sinister or even passive aggressive hinting for marriage?
>>
>>16326163
ok thanks. anyways not that I care much for the exif.

nor for the face of this one (cant remember who this was)

but there are some pics that fuck I just cant post them they are in the inet here in spain

>>16326173
seriously. how old are you? even if you are 18 you should know girls play it that way. thats a way to call for attention, playing it hard to get etc.

>>16326185
I'd like it if its after 2+ years :) to me it shows how serious you are about the relationship. 2 years is enough to know each other like 50% atleast and to have that type of confidence to call his mother "mother-in-law" (and if he ever reacts, tell him you asked some guys about it first and they said it was cool, and you asked because you care about the relationship and thats how you feel about it and thats why you want to call your future mother in law that way)
(if its earlier than 2+ looks like you are some sort of gold digger, trying it hard for take something from him, marriage or w.e)

good luck
>>
>>16326181
>>16326182
I'm not being clingy actually, we text very seldom, only to set up dates. Just that it seems pretty standard for a girl to text after a date to show she's interested.
>>
File: DSC_0051.jpg (3 MB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0051.jpg
3 MB, 2848x4288
>>16326198
my wifi net, sessions expired etc this is a pain.

>pic
>>
>>16326200

be patient. most people deliberately wait longer so they dont seem too desperate.

that's why I said dont be clingy. even if they are interested, it's still a game. text too soon, and the other person thinks you are desperate/clingy. so they wait.

I mean, if you clicked, theres no reason to assume there is no interest.
>>
>>16326185
Yeah thats weird girl. I found it strange when my girlfriend of 4 years said that
And mum found it kinda creepy since we broke up
>>
Girls, is it wrong to grab your ass in public?
Like just the mall?
>>
>>16326219

public displays of affection are gross

and being a slut in public is worse.
>>
File: 0098.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3008) Image search: [Google]
0098.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3008
>>16326205
btwanother thing I learned taking photographs: some sluts play it like "my husband left for work" in their ad, with wedding rings.

Most of these are not married or will ever be. they are very easy to spot for any man with experience. (I had asked some said they actually had a husband, but it was a lie that I later found out, like how unexpected from a prostitute huh? all prostitutes lie, lol)

>>16326213
woah, I dont understand guys like you then. I like lovely girls. what do you like careless cold hearted girls? seriously, no wonder why you broke up.

If a girl starts to show consideration to her bf's family after 2 years, thats fucking awesome(considering the vast amount of soulless sluts out there are that dont give a fuck about you or your mother... get real dude that chick is above who posted is nice)

>>16326219
tip from a man with experience with women:
some will say its wrong, but do it anyway, and if they tell you to stop touching her ass, persevere (with smile and fun/happy ways, dont take it too serious, show a face that you dont care of what she said, dont frown, she is testing your attitude and how much of a pussy you are), dont let them MASTER you. they will do anything with you later after every single and each time that you allow the girl to master you. (and you will end up in break up)

girls love to be teached, they want masters. if you are not a master, after she is done with the exam she will evaluate it and leave if you didnt get A+ (they all want A+, if they know they can get an A+ they will go for it, they wont settle for less, so dont be dominated and let her give you an evaulation of a B-eta)

>>16326227
Cultural differences, I concur.

I live in spain and public affection is ok. I know in russia per example people dont show how happy they are in public and they all look like they are frowning in public regardless of how happy they are.
>>
>>16326144
>Sorry anon, some people are just pathetic shits.
I see, thanks anon.
At least now I can put this to rest and not care any more.
>>
File: asd.jpg (3 MB, 2592x3872) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
3 MB, 2592x3872
soo I wanna clear something out, Girls in any part of cali or nyc/chicago:
If I grab your ass, or kiss at a traffic light waiting for it to go green for us to cross the road, is it bad?
>>
File: _DSC0052.jpg (2 MB, 1424x2144) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0052.jpg
2 MB, 1424x2144
>>16326259
I'll leave it here if that anon want some of these thumbnails, you tell me.

pic: destroyed this bitch few times for 0тВм while getting paid for the photo session.
>the perks of a photographer of living in a country where prostitution is not prosecuted. you dont hunt, the prey comes to you LOL
>>
>>16326200
>we text very seldom, only to set up dates
And you expect her to set up the next one the second she wakes up in the morning?
Have you texted her about the date this morning?
I've never heard of it being standard for a woman to text exactly the morning after. But I've often seen issues where neither person texts because they assume the other person not texting first means they don't care.
>>
so this girl in college has been eyeing me now and then, i've never talked to her, and she doesn't go in my class or even program, she reads psychology, and i read medicine, but i want her, i really do, i know my thoughts aren't rational, but she really makes me feel like my heart's 200 pounds heavier

what should i do?
>>
>>16326259
Are you dating them? Then I'd be uncomfortable with ass grabbing, but a kiss would be fine.
If you're a stranger and haven't even talked to them, that could go very badly. In general it'd be looked down on, but it'd be pretty offensive if she had a boyfriend/husband.
>>
>>16326428
Talk to her. Don't go with the over-the-top stuff about really wanting her, when you obviously don't know much about her.
"Hey I've seen you around college, and wanted to get to know you"
Are you interested in psychology at all or was that just to compare your different interests?
>>
File: regrets.jpg (65 KB, 599x260) Image search: [Google]
regrets.jpg
65 KB, 599x260
I'm sort of into this guy (he likes me) and he keeps fluctuating between being normal and being incredibly weird.
He's pretty nerdy, which, seeing as /tg/ is one of my main boards, I have no issue with. But then suddenly he'll drop a comment that just seems odd, like how the special editions of Star Wars made him cry because he felt so sad for all the people that worked on the original version. Things like that. Or he can get into in-depth discussions about Spongebob and idk. Is it going to be like pic related if we got together?
He keeps spaghetti-dropping fairly hard, too. Is that like a passing phase until you get to know a person or would he be like that always?
>>
>>16326462
>>16326462
i'm interested in psychology actually, but i rarely see her anymore because of different schedules, there's gonna be a large dinner/party for the med students next week, and i do hope she's there,since it's one of the biggest parties of the semester, i think that's my chance
>>
>>16326485
>He keeps spaghetti-dropping fairly hard, too. Is that like a passing phase until you get to know a person or would he be like that always?
Depends on the person.
>>
>>16326499
Great, then you can add that in.
"I've seen you around and know you're in psychology. I haven't taken it yet (I think from your post?) but I might at some point/but I am interested in it. You seem like a neat person to get to know"
Only reason I asked if you were actually interested in it was because it's a bad icebreaker if you don't really care, and I wouldn't want to recommend it.
>>
File: thumbnails000.png (2 MB, 4392x1928) Image search: [Google]
thumbnails000.png
2 MB, 4392x1928
the thumbnail i said >>16326274
if your resolution is low you ll have to zoom in anon. even some of those i still bet they are reverse image searchable but meh.

>>16326444
LOL no!

I live in spain and I'm not dating any girl from the USA but I plan to.

Need to learn the cultural differences. As I feel more to be an USA citizen than spanish
(for my mindset, the way of thinking overall it matches with the USA more than the spanish i feel, except now seems for the little I didn't know for showing affection in public is what I'm missing)

I thought it would more or less be ok to just have placed my hand on your back pocket.

>what about my future US gf sitting on of me, would that be "gross"? do girls there sit on top of their bf or husband (some times, not always ofc lol, chairs exist for a reason. and probably somewhere not too crowded) do you see girls sitting on top of their bf lap/legs on some chair at the bar etc?

also now that im here any advice for photographers there? how easy it is for softcore pics of girls? been taking naked pics of girls and teach them how to pose etc.im experienced with 10+ years, will it be easy to find a work?
>>
>>16326555
For me personally, not at all okay. I have a boyfriend, so that kind of attention would be completely unwelcome. I've never seen people who aren't in a relationship put their hand on a random person's pocket. Best case, the person will feel awkward and walk away quickly, worse case you get slapped and/or yelled at. If it's night time, there's also those extreme people who might pepper spray you thinking you have malicious intentions.

Sitting on your partners lap is okay, but some people are very against any sort of public displays of affection. It's not "wrong" but people have different standards on what is appropriate in public. Some people don't even like kissing. Pay attention to setting and ask your future girlfriend how she feels about PDA's.
>>
>>16326597
ok you misunderstood. i suppose because my english grammar is worse than poor.

I mean placing my hand on my (future) gf's butt. not like spanking her butt etc in public and be a douche. just as we walk you know.
not to an stranger. lol. that doesnt happen anywhere i guess? lol

I mean a girl sitting on her bf's lap, should I be expecting that to happen? (maybe when we are comfortable at the sofa at home, or maybe even at a bar. beach etc)

what is PDA?
>>
>>16326185
I'd think it was just for convenience.

>>16326219
I do this to my girl. Nothing gross or obvious. But a sneak grab, or a quick slap when near a walk or when no ones behind you.

>>16326247
Bingo.
>>
>>16326638
PDA, public displays of affection.
Some people are okay with it, some aren't. That means some girls will be okay with it, some will be uncomfortable.

Already covered the sitting on laps thing. It's not a "given" but yes it is a thing people do.

When you have a girlfriend, talk to HER about what she likes and is okay with.
>>
>>16326766
>talk to HER
GAYYYY. Just smack the ass, in a semi private way, if she gets actually mad, don't. Anything else you're in the clear, just don't be an idiot and over do it.
The fact that you're asking makes me think you'd like to do it in front of people to look cool. This is a terrible idea.
>>
>>16321296
Ladies
How do you feel about this?
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34118482
>>
>girl I like breaks down over text about how nobody likes her and nobody has for all her life in a few paragraphs
How are you even supposed to respond to this? We've been dating for a few weeks, by the way.
>>
>>16326185
A bit uncomfortable probably, and it would come off as pressuring towards marriage.

>>16325671
>she has strong feelings for him
>pregnant with another guy, presumably single or in a relationship that's falling apart
>no interest on his part

I'm more willing to bet he's just enjoying the train wreck.
>>
>>16326988
I think it's retarded
>>
>>16325657
>Guys, why would you still remain friends with your ex on Facebook if you had no intention of interacting with her ever?

Because who gives a fuck about Facebook? The effort to remove out-weighs the fucks given.

>>16326185
>How would you feel if your girlfriend of two and a half years started calling your mother 'the mother-in-law'?

Kind of weird, and hinting tbh... but that's just me i guess, and I'm not really at all ready to get marred. If he is, maybe he wouldn't mind at all.

>>16326485
>Is it going to be like pic related if we got together?
>He keeps spaghetti-dropping fairly hard, too. Is that like a passing phase until you get to know a person or would he be like that always?

If he's quirky, that might not change. If he's "spaghetti-dropping" (I'm guessing that means he's just nervously blurting shit out?), that will probably go away after a while as he gets more comfortable and learns to calm down.
>>
Does sleeping with a guy increase your self esteem? If so if a guy you found physically attractive strait up asked if you wanted to starting having meaningless sex on a regular basis what woul you say?(preferably like an answer from girls with low self esteem)
>>
>>16327027
Drop. She's cray.
>>
>>16327150
Are you 11?
>>
>>16327155
Maybe;).

I think its a fair question. Women tend to overcomplicate sex. Look at the gay community. That stuff happens way more often and they are generally happier
>>
>>16327176
>gays
>generally happier
>>
>>16327150
>Does sleeping with a guy increase your self esteem?
No

>what woul you say?
No

I don't have low self-esteem, and girls who do probably are more likely to say yes, but it will most likely make them worse.
>>
>>16327178
>>16327176
I was about to point this out

Gay people are among the LEAST happy
>>
>>16327182
Why? How could someone thinking something positive about someone else make them worse. If someones attracted enough to you to sleep with you why would you feel bad about it. It seems illogical.
>>
>>16327176

Really, because the vast majority of lesbians I've met, are not necessarily what i'd consider "happy" (including my best friend).
>>
>>16327199
It's not about logic. It's about emotions stemming from unconscious psychological and biological drives. The act of sex and orgasm releases oxytocin, the same hormone that bonds mothers to their children.
>>
>>16327200
Lesbians arent happy,gay men generally are. Lesbian relationships also tend to be abusive.
>>
>>16327218
Nope. Gays and lesbians are both technically "high risk" groups as they are more prone than the average to have mental illnesses like depression and commit acts of self harm and suicide. That's why even in the most progressive countries, they still have suicide hotlines and foundations specifically for LGBT people.
>>
>>16327193
And gay men specifically have higher rates of STDs because of this promiscuity, as well as their more regular use of anal sex.
>>
>>16327211
That still doesnt make any sense. If sex made women feel worse they wouldnt do it. It sounds like its just a highly emotional activity that is a scapegoat for their other personal problema(i mean if it does make them feel worse not when it doesnt)
>>
>>16327234
Youre right im wrong. My personal experiences made me draw wrong conclusions.
>>
>>16327265
>not understanding instant gratification and regret

People do shit all the time that makes them unhappy. But anyways, there are plenty of girls out there into casual sex. It shouldn't be hard for you to find them.
>>
>>16327199
Because when you wake up in the morning and he's getting dressed and acting awkward with you and looking for a quick exit, you feel like shit about yourself. Completely logical.
>>
>>16327279
I also thought most of the suicides in lgbt were the t portion of that cause its insanely high
>>
>>16327287
I suppose, but that would mean you wouldnt have wanted just sex or you wouldnt be upset about him acting as if thats all he wanted.
>>
>>16327150
Turning down an attractive guy for sex would raise my self esteem more than sleeping with him actually.
>>
>>16327316
That makes sense. Women really like to think they are better than men.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98
>>
>>16327398
>anyone
That's not what these threads are for
>>
>>16327398
Dont look at her facebook. Cut all contact, improve yourself.
>>
Both genders

Going on my first date ever to a bar tomorrow night with a girl I met once last week. How should I approach it? I don't think we are going to have very much on common.
>>
Guys: what would you want your gf to do to her nails?
The guy i like just really likes when girls have their nails done.
>>
>>16327874
Nails are one of those things that girls care about WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than guys do, just like shoes.

I'd say maybe 1 out of 1000 guys gives even a single fuck about what your nails or shoes look like. We're looking at your face, breasts, ass, legs and eyes, and not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>16327866
>How should I approach it?

Go out to have fun. Don't go there to get laid, or find a soul mate, or whatever the fuck. Just go there, get to know someone new and interesting, and if things click, go where they naturally lead, if they don't, too bad, that's just the case most of the time.

>>16327874
>Guys: what would you want your gf to do to her nails?

*shrug* Designs and stuff can be cool, but just nothing so insane it gives me a seizure.
>>
>>16327874
I also like it when girls have their nails done, specifically with the whole French manicure treatment. But this is purely in the category of irrelevant nitpicks. I could go my whole life without seeing another girl whose nails were "did" and it wouldn't matter in the slightest.
>>
>>16327933
>>16327885
hes heavy into fashion and for him its basically a requirement for a girl to have their nails done. he cares about my nails even more than i do.
he likes french manicures but i wouldn't do it, i dont think its that cute and its a lot of maintenance.
and acrylics would probably fuck up my ability to do winged eyeliner.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.