[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a brief comeback to do this shit some more. Stories will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12
Making a brief comeback to do this shit some more. Stories will come slower, but will be of better quality. Just sit back and enjoy some hot stuff with Camilla.
>>
File: 1467858358420.png (582 KB, 857x1073) Image search: [Google]
1467858358420.png
582 KB, 857x1073
Some unrelated stuff to fill image count.
>>
File: 1467386448097.jpg (140 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1467386448097.jpg
140 KB, 800x1131
>>692421
>>
File: 1467386547871.jpg (144 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1467386547871.jpg
144 KB, 800x1131
>>692425
>>
>>692426
And this will do. Get ready. Need to download a couple of pics but I'll be ready soon.
>>
File: 1466524171548.jpg (75 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
1466524171548.jpg
75 KB, 600x416
>>692429
>>
Wasn't Azura going to show up somewhere? But anyway, good to see you back.
>>
>>692475
Kinda scrapped that. But there might be some threesome action later on. Whom it involves may be a surprise.
>>
It starts now:

>Anon is having a miserable day, lying in bed with a raging boner in his pants that just wouldn't go away.
>You didn't know how this happened, but it was causing nothing but trouble: a firmly pitched tent, standing seven inches tall and straight as a board. The virile monster in your pants was madly throbbing, snarling like a crazed dog, and swollen with an insatiable libido.
>The sensations all started very early in the morning. You were sleeping like a log when something that felt like one began to swell up in your crotch. A strong jolt of sexual energy immediately pulled you out of bed, and held you wide awake, almost like it held you at gunpoint. Funny to think that you were dreaming of girls when this whole thing started.
>To add insult to injury, your perma-boner started in the middle of one of your episodes sexual frustration. Being ordered by Garon to conquer this and to suppress that really got your nerves worked up. All this going on while all the ladies in the army got hitched on what felt like a daily basis, which really got you jealous.
>You would jack off in your private quarters to alleviate this problem for the night whenever this happened. It worked better than humping the furniture. If you couldn't fuck them in real life, you could at least do it in your head. The fact that it wasn't real only pushed you to make it so.
>But this time, something wasn't working. It had been orgasm after orgasm, and the succubus that had possessed you continued to prod and push you, refusing to leave you be. By morning, you had came about twelve times, and your cock was still hard.
>You had tried every sexual fantasy in the book, but none of them really seemed to work. No matter how taboo or desirable they were.
>>
File: FotorCreated.jpg (490 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
FotorCreated.jpg
490 KB, 2000x2000
>First, you tried one with Felicia and Flora, with their alabaster faces, shapely bodies, and firm breasts about the size of oranges. Both of them were licking and lapping the shaft like a vanilla ice cream cone, savoring the salty taste of flesh, leaving no vein or crevice uncovered by their silky soft tongues. As hot as that was, it didn't work.
>Then you tried one of Selena jacking you off, with that adorable scowl on her face, that was redder than her long, scarlet, waist-length hair braided into two twintails. Naturally, she was complaining about her being in your wet dream, but the worst was yet to come. When you came all over her face, she couldn't have been any angrier than she was... and any more adorable (Say goodbye to your dick) .
>Then you tried one with Charlotte with her big, round, supple… delectable… delicious tits… wrapped around your dick... (I think I may pass out from such a sight)… with that smug look on her face… and... and baby smooth skin on her breasts soothing the burning feeling on your foreskin… fuck yes! But such a semen demon still couldn't solve your little problem.
>By this point, you had fantasized about every lady in Nohr, from Effie and Beruka, to Peri and Nyx, even the ones that were probably underage --almost children, in fact -- like Elise and Mozu, along with the hotties of Hoshido like Orochi and Kagero. You had also fapped to people you probably shouldn't be fapping to, like Hinoka, Azura, or Sakura, because they're blood related to you, and incest is disgusting (at least that's what that fucking dictator Garon says) .
>It only gets worse from there. You had fappped to children from the Deeprealms like Ophelia, Rhajat, Caeldori, Sophie, and Nina! Children! How disgusting of you! And, you even jerked off to some very strange choices that probably none of the guys fantasized about, like Rinkah, Reina, or Oboro. But there was only one option left at this point: Camilla.
>>
>You had tried saving her for a last resort, but you were left with no choice. Camilla was supposedly your "big sister", even though you were not blood-related to each other. That didn't stop her from treating you like her little baby boy, almost to the point of a mental disorder.
>Her absolute favorite thing to do was to wrap you up in her arms and squeeze you like a living teddy bear against her chest. She would always try to peck and poke your cheeks with kisses and softly coo in your ears. She loved the taste of your lips, and often found her tongue slithering around in your mouth. You sometimes tried to wriggle free for air, but her large body and strong arms locked you in place.
>Truth was, you actually kinda liked that, because your face would be smothered by her titanic pair of titties. As a result, some people loved to refer to her as "Thunder Tits", especially the less busty ones. She always took this as a compliment. It reminded her how proud she was of her generous assets, proudly on display by her low-cut armor, that allowed them to sway and jiggle with her hips when she walked.
>While you were wedged in between her breasts, her alabaster face, with almond-shaped eyes and wavy lavender hair that covered one eye, stared down at you. Her thoughts about you could clearly be seen on her face, thoughts of a burning desire for you. You could hear her heart thumping in her chest, almost to the rythm of your favorite song. By the way, she knew all of your favorites, and loved to use them to pamper you.
>Despite the fact that she was smoking hot, there was something about her that you found absolutely repulsive. Perhaps it was her creepy obsession with you that was borderline stalking? Or it was the ferocity that she displayed on the battlefield with her trusty axe, stained with Hoshidan blood? Who knows what she would do if you messed with her?Those were big turn-offs for you, but none of that mattered right now; You were too horny to think about it.
>>
>You closed your eyes, and began to gingerly stroke your cock, pictures churning in your head. A vision of Camilla giving you a titjob appeared in your mind. She was half-naked from the waist up, removing her bra and chest armor to liberate her goodies for your pleasure. Your entire dick had almost disappeared from between the two mountains of flesh, the glans just barely sticking out.
>"Ha ha ha! Does this feel good?" the buxom beauty asked you in your dream.
>If only that could really happen to you. But there were so many reasons it just couldn't. You had already gone through them, but something in your mind had to repeat them, barking them at you like a drill sargeant.
>First off (as mentioned before), there was the fact that she was your sister. Second, this was royalty, of whom you were technically not, even though you had the dragon's blood. And third, Garon was brutally conservative, and kiss-ass Iago was always watching you. But you wanted to rebel, do things as you feel.
>Things had just started getting interesting, when a knock came at the door. Every sound the door made sounded like gunshots in the frazzled mental state you were in. This was your personal time, and here comes somebody trying to barge in on you.
>"Anon, are you ready for our bath?"
>>
>You could have sworn that your heart skipped a couple of beats at the sound of that voice. Standing at the door was none other than Camilla, whose eyes were fixed on your lecherous display of self-pleasure. To her dismay, the sight didn't last too long before you scrambled to pull the covers over your body and hide.
>Several seconds of awkward silence followed. It was so quiet, you could hear your heart thumping in your head. Camilla was a bit confused on what happened at first, but it all came together to her. A sexy grin formed on her face, striking a fear into you.
>"What were you doing?" she seductively asks, swinging her hips as she walked towards you.
>"Uhh… nothing…" you meekly replied. She could see clearly through your thin disguise.
>"Oh, don't be embarassed. I promise I won't tell anyone." she replied with a quick wink.
>"Camilla, it's nothing."
>"Oh? Then what's this?"
>Oh no. She noticed the bulge under the blanket. Leaning forward, her fingers grasp the covers, and pulled them away from you. The heat began to build on your face as the hem of the blanket dipped lower and lower, until your seven inch hard-on was exposed to her, paralyzing you.
>For a few seconds, she stared at it, amazed by its size and virility. She remembers when it was just a little pickle, back when you were just a baby. Oh how the times have changed. Now it had become a huge, veiny beast, begging for her attention.
>>
>She was easily able to put two and two together and figure out just what you were doing. Her lips curled up even more at the revelation that you were masturbating to her. Curiosity was killing her, lewd thoughts clouding her judgement. A wet spot began to form at her crotch, slowly starting to trickle down her legs.
>"Who were you beating off to?" Camilla asked.
>You didn't respond. All you could do is blankly stare at her, as if she had violated you.
>"Come on, darling. You can tell me anything you want." she gently whispered into your ear. It didn't help your embarassment that her tits were pressed against your shoulder.
>"Who were you fantasizing about?"
>"You!" your lips sputtered on their own. You tried to take those words back, but it was too late.
>"Me, was it?" she giggled as a deep red blush formed on her cheeks.
>This was the most uncomfortable situation ever. Getting caught jacking off was one thing, but getting caught to the one you were jacking of to was a new level of embarassment. And now, here she was, trying to wrap you up in her arms like she always does with you. But then again, she is very hot, so maybe it's not all that bad.
>"Tell me, what was I doing?". Her hand was creeping toward your dick and brushing its fingers against the tip.
>This is where you should be calling her out for crossing the line. Nobody is allowed to touch you there in your personal areas, especially if it is your big sister. Garon and Iago don't tolerate incest, and neither should you. You don't want to get castrated, do you? Nohrian law is very blunt on the subject of incest.
>But, you couldn't help yourself. She was just so hot. She had tits that were the envy of the rest of the army, coming in at about F-cups, complete with supple skin and filled with life and flesh. Her rather skimpy armored outfit left little to the imagination -- hell, she wasn't even wearing any pants -- and proudly flaunted her voluptuous curves and delicious cleavage.
>>
"Tell me more, please..." she whispered, slowly stroking your cock.
>"Your… your tits..."
>"Yes, and what did I do with them?"
>"You… you… why do I have to tell you these things?"
>"Because, I'm your big sister. You can tell me anything."
>It wasn't working. Camilla could still see right through your feeble attempts to hide. You didn't want to tell her the truth, but your mind figured it'll do it anyway.
>"Oh, alright. You were titfucking me and I came all over your breasts. I want you to tifuck me! There, you happy?" you snapped.
>"What the hell were you thinking!?" you thought, scolding your lips for talking to her like this.
>"Oh, really?" she crowed, with a sultry tone.
>With lidded eyes, Camilla glared at you with a lustful grin on her face, slowly, painstakingly slowly, licking her lips. She hungrily stared at you, a cougar hungry for its prey. Those words had flipped a switch in her head. You had never seen her bedroom eyes before, but you were scared of them like they were your biggest fear, leaving you rooted to the bed and paralyzed from the neck down.
>You could tell by the look on her face that she craved something of yours. Something long… and big… and hard.
>"Did… did I say…"
>"Come here and kiss me, you naughty little hunk!" she exclaimed, leaping onto your lap and straddling on top of you.
>>
>"Camilla!? What are you do- mmphmph". You were interrupted by her face planting onto yours. There was no turning back now.
>Completely deaf to your muffled cries of protest, Camilla's tongue pushed past your lips, and into your mouth. On contact with hers, your tongue froze in place like it had been touched by an electric eel, paralyzed and reduced to a helpless toy to the dominant tongue.
>"Mmm, your lips taste just like I imagined." she purred, savoring the taste of your mouth.
>You were too shocked to try and make out with her. Besides, she had already taken the wheel and showed no signs of letting go. You tried to squirm and break loose, but Camilla's headlock of a hug had locked you in place.
>It didn't take long for your body to surrender to her might, and give in. Primal instincts and hormones began to fill up your head, unable to be purged by fear or logic. The succubus had retaken control of you, and was hungry for her delicious tits.
>"Fuck what Iago and Garon says. I'm going to score with Lady Camilla." you thought.
>It had been far too long since you had felt Camilla's touch. And with the ultra-horny state you were in, feeling her body against yours felt like sweet relief, satisfying the burning cravings that had kept you tossing and turning all night long.
>She had lit a fire in your loins, caused by the sensation of her chest pressing against yours, amplified by her nipples that poked through her bra. Just the thought of it made your meat start violently twitch on its own, rubbing against her vulva, visible through her soaked panties, ruined by the musk of her sexual desire. Such was the only thing between you and penetration.
>>
>While you took some time to savor the moment, your free hand began to wander towards the strap on her back that held her armored corset on her chest. Your touch electrified Camilla's body, making her skin start to crawl, her heart start to race, her spine to start to shiver. Her normally pale face began to flush a deep red, and her breathing started to speed up.
>"May I?" you asked.
>"Oh yes, darling. Please undress me." she purred, eager for your touch.
>With a little snap, her straps came undone, causing her corset to dramatically loosen up. Oh Lord, did it ever start to get hot in there. Your room felt more like a giant furnace on full blast right now. Just grabbing Camilla's breast to take her bra off almost burned your hand on contact. With her assistance, you were able to pull her heavy corset over her shoulders and toss it on the ground with a loud clang.
>Her breasts were finally liberated. Camilla was naked from the waist up. You could finally see just how big they were, in all their chesty glory. Big was an understatement for their size. Her tits were at least the size of a small watermelon, and mouth-wateringly supple… and round… and smooth. You almost started to drool at their beauty.
>"You like them?" she cooed, squeezing them together with her hands.
>"They're… amazing!" you nervously panted.
>"Hahaha! Aren't they? What else can I say, I'm blessed."
>"Yeah..."
>"You can touch them if you want."
>Before you knew it, you felt your palms start to sink into a pair of something large, round, supple, smooth, firm, attached to Camilla's chest. They were rubbing against the tips of her nipples, barely clinging on. You finally came to your senses and began to slowly knead and squeeze her knockers, reducing her to clay in your hands.
>>
>"Ohh… the way you use your hands feels… so good…" she sighed, noticably more high-pitched than her normal voice.
>This was a face of Camilla you had never seen before: pure bliss. You had seen her chopping people's heads off with her axe or striking fighters and knights down with her magic tomes or bolt axe, but you had not seen her writhing in your hands, melting from your touch.
>Now was your chance to really get her motor going. You knocked her over, onto her side, sending her hair into a disheveled pile, and latched onto her nipple with your mouth. Your right hand cupped her left breast and squeezed it in your palm, while your other hand fished into her panties and pushed two fingers inside of her.
>"Hahhh… oh gods yes!" she cried, easily overwhelmed by pleasure.
>Camilla's black panties, lined with a gold trim like most of her other clothes, didn't quite have enough coverage on her crotch to hide your hand, but the fabric felt amazing on your sore knuckles that had gone dry from lube. It was a daring pair to wear, with a very thin wasteband that flaunted her curvy butt that nobody seemed to notice.
>"Mmph… good… job… An-ahhhn" . Her speech was becoming incoherent.
>Your index and ring fingers were enveloped in a warm, clear fluid that was practically pouring from inside her pussy. It gave off a lovely fragrance that was as lively as her seemingly hyperactive libido, intoxicating to those who smelled it. Her panties were sopping wet with the substance, and reeked of pheromomes and musk.
>"Oh Camilla, your tits… are fucking amazing! you exclaimed as you switched to her other breast.
>"Ffff… glad you like them..."
>>
>Camilla never told you, but her nipples were extremely sensitive. They were her favorite part of the body to stimulate whenever she needed to masturbate. So naturally, you weren't going to be able to play with them for long, as it would eventually become too much for her, which didn't really take that long.
>"That's… enough..." she panted, prying your hands and lips away from her.
>"Aw, man." you sighed.
>"You don't want me to cum too early, don't you, darling?"
>"Yeah."
>"Because now it's my turn to have some fun with you." she cooed, getting on her knees.
>You were about to respond, but were interrupted by Camilla's fleshy mountains swallowing up your cock whole, instantly turning your knees into jelly. Your torso clenched up, and a thick spray of cum splattered all over her face and tits.
>"Ah ha ha ha ha! Cumming already?" she giggled.
>"S-sorry. I couldn't help it."
>"It's alright, darling. It's your first time with me, and you're excited."
>Maybe this would finally be the cure for your priapism. Adding this, you had came a total of thirteen times since you woke up. As much as you wanted this erection thing to go away so you could get some sleep, you had to admit that you were just getting to the good part with Camilla before you blew your load all over her.
>You were debating in your head whether this was a good thing or not, when your cock gave you the answer. Unbelievably, this didn't cut it. The raging monster still stood firm and rigid, refusing to go quietly.
>>
>"Oh, come on!" you grumbled.
>"What's the matter, Anon?" she asked. It was no use trying to hide your problem. Might as well spill the beans.
>"Well… I've had this erection since I woke up early this morning, and it won't stop. I keep masturbating and it does no good."
>"Hmm… that does seem to be a problem."
>"Yeah, tell me about it. Couldn't get any sleep last night cause of the damn thing."
>"Oh you poor thing. Let me take care of it for you."
>She got right back to work and stuck your meat in between her melons. This could just be the start of a long night, because knowing Camilla, you knew she wasn't going to quit until your erection subsides. Maybe this wasn't so bad?
>Anyway, your entire cock was almost completely engulfed by her jugs, leaving the head of it just poking through. You were held spellbound by the size of the F-cup monsters, watching your cock slide in and out of them. The soft flesh squeezed the shaft like a vise, her velvet skin soothing the burning feeling on your foreskin.
>This was straight out of your fantasy you had earlier today. She slowly massaged your aching cock with her breasts, tightly wrapped around the shaft, slowly sliding them up and down, flicking the crown of it with her tongue. Already, little droplets of precum started to form at the tip.
>"Mmm-hmmm… do you like this, Anon?"
>"Fuh… fuck yes..." you panted, gasping for air.
>>
>You couldn't see it, but Camilla's head was teeming with fantasies and dirty thoughts of you. She was imagining you undressing her even more, stripping her naked, grabbing her by the horns and pounding her pussy like no tomorrow. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping at the thought of you filling her up from behind.
>But her mouth had other ideas. A vision of her sucking you off apeared in her head. Camilla knew that it was unethical for a woman of royalty to perform such a crass, unrefined act upon any man. Xander may lose respect for her. The rest of Nohr may laugh at her like a common street whore. Garon might want to chop her head off. It wasn't worth it. A woman must always act feminine, even in bed. Sucking someone off would make her no more sophisticated than a total slut.
>But this was you that she had in her sexual embrace. You were always the one to rebel against the antiquated ideals that Garon and Iago try to enforce. If you could do what you please, why should she care about how she looks giving you a blowjob? What she does in bed with someone was none of their damn business.
>Unable to resist, Camilla took the plunge. She took the glans into her mouth, much more intently this time. Releasing your cock from her breasts, she grabbed you by the thighs and plunged her head down the shaft, taking it all in. God, it felt good.
>"Oh fffff…. shit!" you groaned, trying to stifle your moan.
>You could feel the inner demon in Camilla being unleashed. She took your cock all the way in, going balls deep, letting the tip of it poke her in the back of her throat. Her eyes hugrily glared at you like a predator to its prey. She quickly jerked her head back and forth, eagerly gobbling up your sausage, starved of cock, and gone mad. Part of you worried she might accidentally bite, so you had to make her slow down.
>>
>"Hey… take it easy!" you grunted, grabbing her head, trying to to slow her down.
>"Sorry, darling. But your cock tastes so delicious! Mmm… I just can't help myself!" she said breathily, licking your cock all around.
>Savoring the taste of flesh, she slid her tongue across the underside, making sure to get her tongue to cover every square inch of cock you had, like some kind of lewd ice cream cone. As hot as this was, this was your appendage, being treated like a two bit toy.
>But then again, having Camilla willing to get down on her knees and to suck you off and enjoy it just went to show how dedicated she was to you. She was actually willing to put your cock in her mouth, and when you put a cock in someone's mouth, you form a bond that cannot be broken. So she had the right to be as rough with your cock as she wanted.
>"Mmm… so good." she mewled, swallowing it all up again.
>This was driving you into sensory overload. Your dick and loins felt numb. Your legs were about to collapse. Your continence was crumbling. It wasn't going to be long before you bust a nut all over her again. Didn't really matter, because that probably wouldn't help your perma-boner.
>"Camilla… I'm gonna... cum!" you panted. Only a few more slurps was all it took to push you over the edge.
>"Mmglph!" she cried, muffled by your cock in her mouth.
>More hot seed came spewing out the shaft, this time, into her mouth. Camilla could feel the stuff gushing down her throat in multiple, huge contractions. She didn't mind having someone cum in her mouth. In fact, she loved it, especially because it was you. She happily swallowed it all down with a loud gulp.
>"Mmm, that was delicious."
>>
>That made it the fourteenth time today. And incredulously, it still wouldn't stop. Now you were getting angry again. Who did this to you? And why? The moment you got your hands on the little bastard that did this to you, you were going to cut them open and--
>"I like where this is going, but I want to get there even faster."
>"So, you mean…"
>"Yes, Anon. I want you to undress me and rut me like your slave!" she cried, laying down and spreading her legs open.
>The way things were going, there was no turning back now. Just the thought of Camilla wearing nothing in front of you made you tremble in anticipation. Slowly, you undid her leg armor and loincloth and threw them aside. You grasped the hem of her panties, and slowly pulled them down her legs, caught onto a trail of her juices, and threw them behind you. Finally, she was naked… and at your mercy.
>"Hee hee. You can keep them as a little… souvenir." she giggled.
>You got Camilla's panties! But you were too focused on her to put them away somewhere. It was just another one of her many presents for you. She often gave you some new weapons, or knick-knacks, but never something as lewd as her underwear, that was soaked with pussy juice. Oh well.
>"Uhh… thanks…" you mumbled.
>Camilla's flower stared back at you like an angry dog. The lips had become engorged, angrily swelling up. It hungered for something to fill it up, the inner labia opening up as to welcome in any penis that was willing to come in. Vaginal fluids created a thick, shiny coat on her inner walls, causing her pussy to glisten in the light. It was ready for penetration.
>>
>"Go ahead darling. I'm all yours…" she purred, drawling her speech at the end.
>No turning back now. You took a deep breath and braced for impact. She positioned her hips to point her entrance towards your erection, throbbing in anticipation. Her lips were rubbing against the tip, covering it with a thin membrane of her juices.
>"You sure about this?" you asked.
>"Yes, dear. Please put it in me!" she begged. >You began to push forward, slipping the glans into her lips. A strong tingling feeling pumped both of you with arousal, as the shaft slithered deeper and deeper inside of her. Once you were halfway in, there was a slight bit of resistance, until something gave way inside of her, allowing you to go balls deep.
>"*gasp*, oh gods!" she panted, feeling your fleshy rod push her insides apart.
>Both of you were carried away to otherworldly levels of pleasure. For Camilla, this was a dream come true. If she was feeling horny and had to rub one out, it was you whom she always fantasized of. Now that it was really happening, she wasn't sure if she could even comprehend the sensations she was feeling, having you fill her up from behind. For you, it just felt so much better to fuck someone than to jerk off all night.
>"Unhh… it feels… good… going in and out… of me…" Camilla thought as you started bucking your hips.
>Wasting no time, you began to speed up and continually ram and pound her, going as deep as you comfortably could, which happened to be balls deep. Her chest rose and fell to the rythm of her breath, heart thundering in her chest, mind going into overload.
>"Oh… oh… oh yes! Keep going!"
>Camilla wasn't known for being quick in bed, but the fact that her dream had come true was already beginning to make her so close. Her body shivered and writhed with pleasure, mere clay in your hands.
>>
>Her eyes were glazen over, and her mouth hung open in bliss, mind lost in ectsasy. She had her hands tightly balled up into fists, holding on to the bedsheets, which had little puddles of sweat around her body from the heat she was feeling. She might be about to overload on you.
>"Wahh! So… good... right there!"
>Hearing her almost angelic moans began to push you over the edge. She was trying, and failing, to contain her screams of pleasure. They were heavenly to listen to, but they weren't high-pitched enough to indicate orgasm. You, on the other hand, were straining and grunting to hold something back.
>"Hnnngh!" you grunted, blasting a nut inside of her.
>Your body lost control of itself and shot its load of hot, sticky cum, spraying it deep into her nethers, filling her up with the stuff. Camilla shivered in pleasure with every shot of baby batter that splattered all over her inner walls, every throbbing contraction she could feel your penis make, until you had to pull out to catch your breath.
>"A-Anon! You came inside your big sister!" . You couldn't tell whether she was being silly or serious
>"Huh?"
>"What if I get pregnant? What would Xander do?" . Okay, now she's just trying to get a reaction from you.
>"I-I'm sorry." you stuttered.
>"Mmm… it's quite alright, darling…" she moaned, feeling your spunk trail deeper inside of her.
>Impulsively, she began to slowly finger herself, pushing her index and middle fingers past her folds and knuckle-deep inside of her. She spread her lips open with her fingers to let your cum dribble deeper into her insides, completely careless if she was going to get pregnant from this.
>>
>Camilla began to fake moan, as she masturbated herself with your sperm inside of her. Evidently, she was trying to get you off, and it was working. Even if her moans weren't real, listening to them created dirty fantasies in your head.
>"Mmm... want some more?" she huskily asked.
>"Yeah…"
>She sat up and crawled onto the other end of the bed, hanging her ass out into the air, spreading her cheeks apart to expose her pussy to the cool bedroom air.
>"Then go ahead, darling. Fill me up some more!"
>Her ass that constantly teased and taunted you when you looked at it was all yours, for you to bask in it's cheeky glory. Although her tits were usually noticed first, Camilla had a lovely ass that was the perfect size for her body. But nobody seemed to notice it.
>Somehow, despite riding a wyvern around on the battlefield without pants, her cheeks were very smooth and soft to the touch. And it never seemed to end, as you slowly glided a hand down it to enjoy the sensation of her insanely soft cheeks rubbing against her palms.
>But this was no time to fool around and describe her ass, as you had some doggystyle to do. You gripped her by the cheeks and positioned yourself for penetration. The flesh molded into the shape of your palms and electrified your nerves on contact. You thrust your hips forward and put all it in.
>>
>"Hahh… yes!" she whimpered, blown away by the feeling of yor cock filling her up again.
>Her breats hung, and began to swing back and forth to the force of your groins making contact. Her thighs began to ripple as your body slammed into her ass with massive force. Her mind went haywire as you started to pound the daylights out of her, doggystyle.
>This time, instead of low-pitched mewls and purrs, Camilla's voice began to ascend in pitch and volume, changing to much more feminine moaning and whining. You were starting to get to her, as she couldn't hold back the feelings of genuine pleasure. At first, she was exaggerating to get you off, but now, it sounded for real this time.
>"Unhhh… oh, darling! You certainly know… what you're doing…" she whimpered, clenching the sheets with all her might.
>"Yeah... *pant* ... you want me... to go... faster?" you responded, trying to catch your breath.
>"Yes! Please!" was all she could coherently form.
>Naturally, you complied, pumping your hips even faster to her delight. Her delightful moaning was all it took to keep you going, as was the silky smooth skin that was in your hands right now. Feeling her tight, warm insides... well… let's just say it felt incredible.
>Besides feeling physiologically incredible, this felt psychologically incredible too. You had the princess of Nohr -- royalty -- at the mercy of your sexual desires. Power surged through your veins, as you continued to ravage your big sister to your accord.
>She tried to synchronize her hips to your movements to maximize the intense feelings of pleasure she felt. Both of you caused the bed to start to violently shake and rattle, the headboard loudly banging against the wall. Surely somebody would have heard all this noise. Right?
>>
>But that was beside the point, for you began to feel the incoming rush in your nuts. It wasn't going to be long until an orgasm would come. Or was it? Because something in your body didn't want to give way. Pressure began to build in your body, easily becoming too much for you to take.
>"Oh no. Camilla! I'm going to…"
>A huge orgasm erupted from inside of you. Hot semen came rushing out and filled her up. She was taken a bit by surprise at first, but began to grin once she realized that once again, one of her fantasies had finally come true: a creampie from you.
>"Mmm-hmmm... there's so much of it inside of me."
>All you could do is pant, unable to catch your breath to form words.
>"But, can you go on? Just a little longer? For your big sister?"
>Then, brief cramp formed in your crotch. It felt like something was trying to come out, but it just couldn't. In fact, some kind of magic seal may have broken inside of you. Who made it you didn't know. Could Leo have done it for a sick prank? He hated you pointing out his collar was inside-out, so maybe this how he gets back at you?
>Could he have caused your perma-boner? Or maybe Camilla. She can use magic too. Perhaps for a ruse to set this whole sex thing up? But Elise can do it too. And she's too innocent to know. Or she's hiding something? And Xander is too serious to focus on these matters. Who knows? That aside, something began rushing through your body, instantly making you go limp like a ragdoll. You had to and take a break.
>"Aww, what's the matter?" she asked, a glum look on her face.
>"Too… tired... must… rest…" . You collapsed into a heap.
>"Oh don't worry..." she replied, pushing you onto your back, straddling your legs. "I'll take over… from here..."
>>
File: 1466523594930.jpg (152 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466523594930.jpg
152 KB, 960x1280
>She hopped onto you cowgirl style, and gently eased her way down the shaft. Although it didn't really ease the pressure, the view from below was incredible. From below, her already massive breasts looked even bigger and better. Now, you could watch your meat go in and out her, driving your imagination wild.
>"Are you ready?"
>"Yeah..."
>She wrapped her treelike legs around you and pressed them together like a vise. Her vaginal walls grew much tighter upon you, mercilessly squeezing your cock, enveloping it in her juices and warmth. Camilla wanted to feel every bit of you inside of her, and she was not going to back down.
>Slowly, she began to sway her body back and forth, her pussy with an iron grip on your cock. She tried to jerk you off with her insides, jumping up and down, trying to get you off with every thrust she made. Her melons started to bounce and jiggle with her motions, a sight that almost stopped your heart.
>Long locks of lavender began to swing around, dangling from her head. Her face was down, looking toward you, with a half-eyed smirk on it. To her, you looked adorable in such a helpless state, while you grimaced and groaned under the power of her body.
>"Hahhh… you look… so cute… when you're… having sex… with me…" she panted.
>"Yeah…"
>"Mmmff... and I must say… you know… how to please… a woman…"
>"Yeah…"
>"You want… to go faster?"
>"Yeah!"
>"Alright, dear… hold on..."
>>
>Camilla began to go even faster on you. She pumped your dick relentlessly, with her violently bucking hips, and thighs that were very loudly slapping against your body. Her grip on it had loosened slightly, but the sensations felt even more intense.
>At long last, you felt the big one coming. This time, it felt different than the other hundred orgasms you had. Something told you that this was going to be the shot that would be heard around Nohr, the orgasm that would finally exorcise the succubus that had posessed your penis. A huge rush built up in your nuts, almost like they were going to explode.
>"Oh! OHH! Anon! I'm... getting close!" she whined, much more high pitched than normal.
>"Ngh! Me… too!" you grunted, straining to hold back the massive orgasm that was approaching.
>Your bones began to rattle, and your muscles to twitch. Reflexively, your hips started to arch upward with your back. Goosebumps covered every inch of your skin. Adrenaline rushed through your veins. Hold on tight, this was going to be a big one.
>"Unnh! ANON!" she screamed, struggling to contain herself.
>You felt something give way, and the semen came gushing out in huge blasts.
>"Hah… yes… UWAAAAAHH!!"
>You couldn't remember how long it lasted, but it felt like you had came for at least 10 seconds inside of her. You could feel nothing but your seed inside of her, hentai levels of cum inside of her. The white stuff dribbled out from her love tunnel, some of it going back inside of her. You had absolutely creamed her on the inside.
>"*pant* So… much… so much of it…" she quietly gasped.
>When you pulled out, there was good news. Finally, your cock began to soften. The curse had been broken. And it was sweet relief at last. You could finally catch your breath and relax. But the feeling wasn't going to last for long.
>>
File: meryl.jpg (80 KB, 850x773) Image search: [Google]
meryl.jpg
80 KB, 850x773
>Two figures stood at the door, frozen in place, paralyzed by shock. They were red in the face, and gripped with embarassment. They were none other than Camilla's retainers, Selena and Beruka.
>"L-Lady Camilla!? What are you doing!?" Selena cried. Beruka just stood there, equally shocked, but a tad… intrigued.
>"Oh, just having some quality time with my dear Anon. Care to join?"
>"Wha…" she stuttered, even more flushed than before.
>"I would." Beruka cutted in.
>"Beruka!? How could you-"
>"It's no problem Beruka. He's still hard, by the way." Camilla interrupted.
>Oh shit. Your erection had come back. Although it didn't hurt as much, could you just get at least an hour without a hard-on?
>This was going to be a long night.

And you just scored with Camilla, and later on Selena and Beruka. Meryl is next, if I ever want to do this again.
>>
Hey, it's you! I like your work. I didn't realize I missed you until just now. Did you ever set up a pastebin or an AO3 account or anything?
>>
>>692700
Oh yeah. Here.

http://pastebin.com/iJpiapGg
>>
tldr lol
>>
>>692791
How very mature of you.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.