[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
superhero ass thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: 1457723338601.jpg (502 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1457723338601.jpg
502 KB, 900x1273
superheroes (and villains) with nice butts
>>
File: 123456.jpg (65 KB, 640x1256) Image search: [Google]
123456.jpg
65 KB, 640x1256
>>484871
>>
>>
>>484940
triggered
>>
File: 2197a7394ff8e1f962f6fc030cf717b0.jpg (333 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
2197a7394ff8e1f962f6fc030cf717b0.jpg
333 KB, 1280x2160
>>484940
I dont get it.... that pose is not even very sexy
That pic is what thhis pose should have looked like to be removed
>>
>>485001
>>
>>485004
>>
>>485006
also if i think about over sexed tracer poses the game itself is the last place to look
>>
>>485001
>I dont get it

Don't you know? There's nothing more sexist than a woman standing on her own two feet.
>>
>>485001
the game developers wrote a long thing about how they didn't like it in the first place. The pose is clearly showing off her ass. you guys really gotta stop blaming sjws for every single fucking thing.
>>
File: 1459041052964.jpg (46 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
1459041052964.jpg
46 KB, 600x510
>>485001
>>
>>485068
Then why put it in game?
>>
>>486768
Because they were lazy and having a chick do the butt pose wasn't a creative decision, they just copy-pasted the character skeleton animation.
>>
>>486768
Because they already had the assets.

Understand, the game is still under active development. This wasn't some group of hair-dyed college students making a protest group on tumblr, this was one dude participating in the beta who made a thread on the games dedicated feedback forum.

It's worth going and reading the post itself, it really isn't that guys fault. If anyone, it was the Blizzard rep who answered with using standard corporate PR bullshit phrasing along the lines of "we would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable or objectified" despite the discussion primarily centering around whether it fit the character or not.

I guess I don't really "blame" him either, though. When you're speaking on behalf of a multi-million dollar project and your every word is being preserved for posterity, defaulting to vague PR speak is probably the smart thing to do.
He just didn't anticipate the fact that these faggots who build their identity around being anti-SJWs are just as oversensitive and borderline retarded as the faggots who build their identity around being SJWs.

I mean, god damn, how stupid does one need to be to figure out that social justice-y bullshit probably isn't to blame when they're including another character who's entire existence boils down to "femme fatale" and "purple"?

I couldn't give a flying fuck that just about every female in the roster has their pants painted on, but the level of sheer dumbassery which has fueled this response to the poses removal?

That fucking triggers me.

Here, have some Tigra ass. You don't see that very often.
>>
this is for cartoons/animated girls (or guys if you're in to that) in panties, all varieties of them, the more the merrier.
>>
>>485068
Why? It was only deleted cause some special snowflakes just couldn't handle the "oppresive nature" of a video game characters ass.

Can absolutely blame sjw for that. There is nothing that doesn't offend those cry bullies
>>
>>484940
>the replacement pose is literally a pinup poster
Bravo Blizzard
>>
>>487817

She's the furry queen of my heart.

I would give, literally, something to come home from work to her in heat and to keep the whole town awake with her incessant caterwauling while we made tig-lets.

Or the Cheetah, I'm not picky.
>>
>>484871
Bump
>>
>>484871
All of them have nice butts.
>>
>>485001
its sexist because real women are too fat to look over their shoulder
and looking over your shoulder is something you should do to stop someone from raping you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.