[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the dialogue so fucking cringeworthy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 49459.jpg (41 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
49459.jpg
41 KB, 225x318
Why is the dialogue so fucking cringeworthy?
>>
because it's from a shitty light novel
>>
>>144357912
Because it's anime.
>>
I finally dropped the series when they spent several episodes filled with loads of grandiose speaches that could basically be summed up as "yeah, we should maybe talk a bit more".
>>
Because you're adopted ;/
>>
>>144358058
H-HOw did you know?!
>>
Because you're probably too old for this. Light novels are basically the equivalent of young adult fiction, maybe even worse.
>>
>>144357912
Why was the end of volume 11 so terrible
>>
>>144358153
because the author is a hack. yahari is garbage loved by faggots and redditors
>>
>>144357978
>implying manga is any different

Anime and Manga is the lowest form of entertainment you faggot motherfucker.
>>
>>144358334
Not an excuse. Zack Snyder made fine art with the superhero genre, why can't someone do the same with anime?
>>
File: 1386679901893.png (393 KB, 748x648) Image search: [Google]
1386679901893.png
393 KB, 748x648
>>144358691
Keep the "capekino" shit in /tv/, please.
>>
GENUINE
>>
It's not.
>>
>>144357912
Season 1 had potential because it actually seemed different considering the MC was different and no girls seemed to like him, Season 2 was when it went down the shitter and proved it was the exact kind of show it made fun of.
>>
>>144358691
>zack snyder
>good

faggot
>>
>>144358831
It never made fun of anything though.
>>
>>144357912
Because it's awful otaku pandering trash. MC is also a fucking faggot who deserves to get cucked.
>>
>>144359174
It made fun of certain things like the MC being gay for the trap but not caring for anyone else, tbqh I can't remember it off the top of my head since it's been 2-3 years since I watched the 1st season, I immediately dropped the 2nd season.
>>
>>144359461
It basically made fun of a bunch of character archetypes as well: the trap, the loser protagonist, the otaku, the ice queen, the genki girl, the bishounen, the tsundere, and a few others iirc
>>
>>144359461
Not that this example is actually "making fun of" something but where did the "MC being gay for the trap" joke change into "being the exact kind of show it made fun of" with season 2?
>>
>>144357912
Because it's a show about a bunch of cringy teenagers
>>
something something realistic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.