[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Anyone know how well it sold? Maybe we can have another season. Don't lose hope!
>>
Amano said she doesn't want to write more Aria
>>
>>144293237
Another season of what ? It ended well and there aren't enough source material to work with.
>>
>>144293237

I just noticed they all have a color'ed spot around their crotch area.
>>
>>144293237
No. It already ended perfectly
One of the most common mistakes that ruin a franchise is forgetting where to stop.
>>
>athena not in the picture
Well fuck you for giving me the feels
>>
>>144293237
The story's over, anon. Best you can hope for are references in Amanchu.

>>144293356
>color'ed
>>
>>144293512

Speaking of which, why is she wearing that wig? It's not possible to grow that much hair in a couple of years.
>>
My heart.
>>
>>144293563
Cancer
>>
Welp I cried like a bitch.
>>
>>144294087

It can go on. Everyone has a price. All we need to do is win the lottery, then fly to nipland and work out a deal to get more Aria.
>>
>>144293237
it's the top selling sol ever.
>>
>>144294945
The manga was?
>>
>>144295477
Anime.
>>
>>144296251
>outselling Love Live
>outselling K-On!
>outselling Lucky Star
>outselling Azumanga
What are you smoking?
>>
>>144296329
Those ones were comedy+sol+other elements.
When it comes to purely sol or atmospheric sol Aria is top seller.
>>
CHA!
H
A
!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.