[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby Steps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Oh fuck, the tourney is finally over in burgerland.
>>
>>144284195
How well did he do? HavenĀ“t read in many months hoping to pile up some chapters.
>>
>>144284816
The A class tourney was great. A-chan had a lot of good matches and there was plenty of development shared throughout the characters.
A-chan beat a lot of good contenders, but eventually lost in the semifinals. Kanda, the one that beat him, lost against Nabae.
Nat-chan also won in her side, finally beating the now not robot.
>>
>>144284195
What do you mean? The TLs caught up yet? I remember trying to read this and they literally had like 200 chapters in RAW left and they said they would release 1 every month
>>
>>144285356
They're still stupidly far behind.
It's a shame, the manga is very good.
>>
>>144285737
It's one of the best, more "sports realistic" manga out there, shame the guys translating are so slow.
>>
Also Nat-chan an indisputable best.
>>
>>144285315
did he end up having to quit?
>>
>>144288626
We don't really know, but I don't think he will quit. The reason he wanted to quit if he didn't win was that the figured it would be imposible to get an sponsor if he didn't have at least 1 tittle under hes belt, but after the match with Kanda a bunch of people from universities and magazines approached him, and the guys from the company currently sponsoring him with the rackets and clothes said they were pleased with his performance.
>>
>>144288626
On the translations, he crossed out becoming pro from his goals since it was his promise after all, but he said he wasn't going to give up on tennis.
On the raws, it's an entirely different story.
>>
>>144289449
plz spoil, I honestly don't care because the translations are too slow for me to maintain my caring for proper development.
>>
>>144289582
I won't, anon. Catch up with the translations and suffer with us later.
>>
>>144289582
>yfw raws are more than 130 chapters ahead
>>
>>144289755

OK great, I'll catch up when the scanlations do 130 chapters in.... 10 years.
>>
>>144289896
See you then anon. The boat ride never ends.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.