[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Evangelion movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ifxINJ4TedRPB.jpg (56 KB, 490x710) Image search: [Google]
ifxINJ4TedRPB.jpg
56 KB, 490x710
The new Godzilla movie will come out on the 29th. Will Anno finally start working on the fucking robot movie again? What does /a/ think Anno will do? Or when we can fucking see the Chinese robo animation???
>>
>>144265673
2029, the movie will release in the same year it takes place in
>>
>>144265673
>Shin Godzilla
>ShinG
>Shinji
Godzilla confirmed for real 3.0+1.0

According to Khara's website, they hired animators for it last April and this April. Hopefully not much longer.
>>
Anno is a hack.

>>144265858
They've been hiring animators continuously. Nothing new.
>>
File: allidoidoforher.png (884 KB, 1025x848) Image search: [Google]
allidoidoforher.png
884 KB, 1025x848
>>144265673
>>
>>144267899
>>
>>144267832
>Anno is a hack
That's Common Knowledge, Anon
>>
I'm rewatching NGE right now, and its a lot worse than I remember. Shinji's character is a mess at this point.
Also the first angel's beam splitting off into a cross seems stupidly pointless.

If I remember correctly, it gets good when Asuka shows up, right?
>>
>>144268393
Asuka arc was the worst part of the show for me
>>
>>144265673
Well, he can't do worst than 3.3.

oh, wait...
>>
>>144268393
That's when the quality drops.
>>
>>144268820
>>144269475
>the triggered toiletfags are awake
>>
>>144268393
Nah Asuka showing up is when NGE rapidly goes down. Mainly because she's just the worst. Wish she died in that tub.
>>
File: rei-smile-e1423629806124.png (437 KB, 1152x470) Image search: [Google]
rei-smile-e1423629806124.png
437 KB, 1152x470
>>144268393
Actually no, when Asuka appears the series becomes quite stale with boring episodic shit and Asuka acting like a bitch wanting(and failing) to be n1.

The first 5 or so episodes had much more going on and the atsmosphere was god tier
>>
>>144271875
Its alright, but Anno just kind of throws you into the deep end with Shinji's character. No build up nor prior tension or anything, just "OH WOW SO NOW YOU NEED ME DAD WELL FUCK YOU I'M NOT GETTING IN THE ROBOT" and the consequent mind break from getting in the robot.

Its really understandable when people think Shinji is annoying. You aren't given a chance to connect with Shinji's character before he goes full confrontational.
>>
>>144272186
It's not that, it's the episodes immediately after that showing how lonely and withdrawn Shinji is and his attempt to run away. And then his breakdown in the last few episodes, amplified in End of Eva. People forget Shinji's happier moments in the middle.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.