[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate this manga so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Aiko_punpun_c130p7.png (323 KB, 926x685) Image search: [Google]
Aiko_punpun_c130p7.png
323 KB, 926x685
Why do you hate this manga so much?
>>
>>144258819
I didn't hate it.
It made me depressed as fuck.
>>
>>144258819
I don't hate it.
It's actually one of my favorite manga out there.
Made me depressed as fuck as the other guy and most people actually, but still, what a ride.
>>
Anything with 'good vibrations' felt like a waste of my time.
>>
GOOD VIBRATIONS
>>
crushes souls != hatable
>>
>>144259191
That's the point.
Well, not being a waste but taking a breath of fresh air, you know.
I personally feel like that part had a good synchronicity with all the shit happening with Punpun.
>>
File: 1459670596594.jpg (60 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1459670596594.jpg
60 KB, 476x687
>tfw the hijinks that happened when he reunited with aiko
>>
I don't. It was the best modern manga.
>>
but I like it punpun was an idiot though
>>
>>144259842
Why do you think that?
>>
because the author self inserting as "wrost girl" and killing "best girl" is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>144259842
>implying you can act rationally when confronted to your sole feelings and passion
>>
>>144258819
why exactly did she kill herself? Did she secretly hate Punpun or something?
>>
>>144258819
I don't hate, just view it as being overrated.

>>144260369
>not acting rationally when confronted to your sole feelings and passion
Grow up.
>>
>>144262547
>Grow up.

That's the point, you idiot. Punpun never grew up.
>>
>>144260709
She was going to die anyway, due to the infection of her injury. She also felt guilty for making Punpun suffer, and realized that they were not going to be able to live happily ever after. She decided to at least let Punpun live and let him unchain himself from her. It didn't work out completely a planned.
>>
>>144262547
Could you develop about growing up ?
I was about to write some big response to why I thought that was a wrong statement, but please, explain why do you associate growing up with an inherent capacity to keep yourself cool-headed.
>>
>>144262674
I figured it was more of a "what the hell is happening to me" realization, mixed with that.
It was some crazy shit that was happening anyways.
>>
>>144263085
That too. I mean, she killed her own mother. That fucks you up, even if you mother is as shitty as hers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.