[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the average nip familiar with the shows /a/ watches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: CiWR1TwU4AA7lBa.jpg large.jpg (115 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
CiWR1TwU4AA7lBa.jpg large.jpg
115 KB, 1024x574
Is the average nip familiar with the shows /a/ watches?
>>
ask a jap u dumb idiot
>>
>>144196160
No.
You have shit taste.
>>
Your average nip goes to bed hours before anime starts airing on TV.
>>
Well first of all if you're talking about the average Japanese person, no they don't know much about anime.

As for otaku, I'm sure they're familiar with the shows but I doubt they know or care whether we watch them.
>>
WHY WOULD THEY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T THEIR OWN INTERESTS
>>
>>144196614
>but I doubt they know or care whether we watch them.
No, I specifically meant 'otaku-centric' anime.
/a/ and nip otaku generally overlap in the kind of shows that they watch
>>
>>144196160
Actually, most of them aren't familiar with the shows /a/ watches. Most nips don't even watch anime at all.
>>
Yes, they know what One Piece is.
>>
>>144196723
No, they do not care about you or what you watch.
>>
Why would nip even bother with gaijins?

Did you came from reddit or some shit?
>>
everyone knows what love live is
>>
File: love_live.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
love_live.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>>144197868
Love Live is literally normalfag tier over there
>>
File: 1449787243045.jpg (40 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1449787243045.jpg
40 KB, 640x350
>>144198112
>4:20
Normalfag indeed
>>
>>144196160

No more than the average American is familiar with niche late-night shows. There are some nationally-known/popular anime like One Piece, and KyoAni's stuff is very popular (K-On! was actually used to promote the census once), but don't expect the average salaryman on the street to know seasonal shit.
>>
>>144196160

>Is the average nip familiar with the shows /a/ watches?

They at the very least heard about them because reading manga is pretty common/normal amongst kids, teens and young adults, the government even makes lists of of recommended manga. But not many people stay up late just to watch them.
>>
>normalfags don't stay up to watch late-night shows
>what is DVR
>>
File: lovelive420.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lovelive420.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>144198221
kek i didn't notice that
>>
>>144196723
They don't overlap as much as you say, especially with Mecha and Mahou Shoujo, were /a/ has the tendency to be very uneducated.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.