[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about the .hack animes? I never finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hack-SIGN.jpg (99 KB, 650x472) Image search: [Google]
hack-SIGN.jpg
99 KB, 650x472
What does /a/ think about the .hack animes? I never finished the original anime when it first came out and am watching it now. I'm quite enjoying it.
>>
>>144193273
The original "Sword Art Online"
>>
>>144193273
>animes
Kill yourself.
>>
One of the most faggiest mcs in the history of all of animu. Even a bigger wuss than Shinji freaken Ikari.
>>
>>144193543
That's because he's a girl irl.
>>
>>144193273

The OST was amazing, that is all I remember.
>>
File: dot-hack.jpg (48 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dot-hack.jpg
48 KB, 480x360
if you dont play the games after watch the show, is like read the first 10 page of a book

the story is much better than all mmo animes after .hack

also >>>/u/
>>
File: 25577059_p0.gif (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
25577059_p0.gif
29 KB, 250x250
Sign was a great anime. Decent story, ok art, and a fantastic soundtrack.

Roots, on the other hand, was shit. It added exactly nothing to the story, they changed the english voice actors between the anime and the games (GU), and the art was of obvious low quality. The movie was ok tho.

Pic related, best girl.
>>
IT all started here. The onslaught of "We're trapped in an RPG" shows all started here. For better or worse. It was only trying to be a budget cutesey Lain rip off, everybody!
>>
>>144193543
You can be faggy if you're a girl
>>
Sign was the one that got me get interested in yuri.
>>
File: Ouka 005.jpg (47 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Ouka 005.jpg
47 KB, 720x480
Possibly my very first waifu.

I guess my cat/fox/wolfgirl fetish started early.
>>
>>144194776
>they changed the english voice actors between the anime and the games
Literally who the fuck cares.
>>
It's a bit slow and very dialogue heavy but has a 10/10 ost. If you don't care about the characters and listen to what they have to say then I can see someone not liking this series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.