[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished bawling my eyes out to this masterpiece. What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Just finished bawling my eyes out to this masterpiece. What does /a/ think about Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa kimi no uso)?
>>
>>144191165
Overdramatic garbage with unnecessary cucking from the best friend (seriously, what was his problem?)

I enjoyed it overall.
>>
>>144191165
Tsubaki was worst girl, she literally existed to create forced drama.
>>
>>144193205
Dude, it was the blonde broad cucking herself, the best friend didn't do shit. They were only dating as a reason for Kousei not to pursue Kaori.
>>
>>144191165
>melodramatic tearjerker teenage SOL
>bland characters
>death flag since ep 2
>muh muh so sad
Garbage
>>
>>144191165
It was a good excuse to watch k-on after this show. Feels overload, aside from worst girl, Kaori's life was very motivating
>>
>>144191165
A mediocre drama with classical music as a premise just to seem "profound" when, in reality, the classical music aspects were really poorly represented. Conflicts could have been much more realistic and compelling if he had matured beyond the stupid mother shit early on and then actually had real musician struggles. The death stuff was also so heavily foreshadow it lost a lot of impact and was dragged out far, far too long.

The visuals made it a decent watch though
>>
Why the fuck is this shit posted every single fucking day? Is it a /v/ meme anime now?
>>
>>144193289
The best friend was aware that MC had the hots for blondie and didn't once try to clarify their relationship. Blondie was being distant and her circumstances explained why, but best friend only seemed to be used by the writer (of the anime, I think the whole thing is handled differently in the source material) to cuck the MC whenever he got the idea to talk to blondie; it felt cheap and forced as all best friend or MC had to do was have a five minute talk.
>>
Let's just say there's a reason MAL rated it 9/10.
>>
>>144193560
>I'm about to die
>There's this pianist guy that I've liked for so long
>Let's flirt with his best friend because fuck you I can date him in the afterlife
>Oh, but I'm gonna write him a letter stating my feelings for him

This was all bullshit
>>
File: cock girl makes d.png (261 KB, 462x542) Image search: [Google]
cock girl makes d.png
261 KB, 462x542
>literally crying to teenage romance

pathetic
>>
Reminder that Kaori cucked both Ryouta and Kousei
>>
It gave me them feels. I mostly watch anime for feels and this hit the spot. If I get that feel bro, that means it was good ass anime.
>>
>>144193971
Because Reddit has shit taste.
>>
>>144193391
time of the year
also it's funny how most of the board dropped it at like ep 4
threads barely hit 30 posts for ep 5+ even with circlejerking
not even the elevens have a mention worthy fanbase for it, it's just retards like gaijin from other sites/boards
>>
>>144191165
Worth a watch? Please give a brief description.
>>
>>144194157
I don't think she was in love with him from the start. She likely tried to hook up with best friend just to infiltrate MC's group and be close to him. What pissed me off is when best friend lost interest in the girl and still hung around even after it was obvious MC and blondie had serious chemistry. Even if best friend was just an oblvious idiot I don't think I would have been able to forgive him.
>>
>>144194756
see >>144193312

it's okay for a lazy Sunday
>>
>>144191165
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.