[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does it feel knowing you will never look as good as hot tall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: qt.png (124 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
124 KB, 416x234
how does it feel knowing you will never look as good as hot tall skinny anime guys that get girls, how does it make you feel you will never date a qt girl with giant cowtits that just always wants your affection.
>none of us will date a snek girl
>none of us will be some tall hero that saves the girl
>>
File: feels sad.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
feels sad.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>have chad face
>can't talk to girls
>>
I do wonder about that.

So much of anime is supposed to be self-insert fap material. So why are all the male love interests nothing like their target demographic?
>>
>>144163646
Not too bad.
>how does it feel knowing you will never look as good as hot anime girls
FUCK YOU
;________;
>>
>>144163646
What the fuck is this position ?
>>
I'm going to slice you in pieces anon ;-;
>>
>>144164390
She was being possessed by a cat. She wanted the MC to mate with her so she stuck her ass in the air to get his attention. He was surprised by this, since another one of his friends was possessed by a cat. This is why he asked, "You too?"

Yes, I'm being serious.
>>
>>144164346
because the self-inserts are more along the lines of the target demographic's "idealized self"
the person they want to be instead of the person they are

if it was the person they are, then they wouldn't like it as much because it would feel more fake
>>
>>144163646
>you will never be a qt monster girl and get saved by a hero
>>
>>144164458
Sounds fucking hot
>>
File: Ken.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ken.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>144163646
The average anime MC doesn't even have a good body nor are they competent at what they do. There is nothing I could envy them for.
>>
>>144167667
Not looking hideous and undesirable is enough for me to envy them.
>>
>>144163646
Speak for yourself faggot, VR is coming. My waifu will be real.
>>
>>144168656
Everyone is good looking in anime, with few exceptions. It's the opposite of RL.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.